๐™„๐™ฉ '๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™–๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™– ยน {Kl...

By WHORV06

In the Salvatore boarding school the black magic isn't allowed, only the earth magic. But Sabrina can't help... More

Trailer
01 || Control
02 || Stone Butterflies
03 || Winter Break Invitation
04 || Questions
05 || Crush
06 || Cotton Candy
07 || She Wishes
08 || Other Methods
09 || Guitar
10 || Christmas Tree
11 || Too Drunk To Remember
12 || His Mom
13 || Closed Curtains
14 || Being Stupid
15 || A Secret Promise
16 || First No
17 || Christmas Morning
18 || Christmas Gift
19 || Christmas Time
20 || Christmas Ends
21 || Last No
22 || Birthday Morning
23 || Birthday Conffesions
24 || Birthday Surprise
25 || At 12 o'clock
26 || First Kiss
27 || Best Friends Fight
28 || Gross, New Phone & Speeches
30 || Don't Mock Her
31 || Forced To Participate
32 || Infected
33 || A Moment Of Desire
34 || Time For A Change
35 || Replacement For Love
36 || Sacrifices For Her Own Gain
37 || They Had An Encounter
38 || Her Vanilla Scent
39 || Sabrina Is Here
40 || He Confessed His Love For Her Too Late
Thank You!!
BOOK 2!!

29 || What Are Friends For

5.7K 169 13
By WHORV06

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Sabrina sat in her room with the guitar had given her in hand. Humming to herself as she played free the cords.

She was truly nervous on how the assembly went with the students and Alaric. She was really thinking everybody was either scared or hated her guts.

She would've been there, things would've gone so much different. She always took everything offensive when it was delicate topics. So not being there was her best decision.

Maybe the best she's ever taken.

The door to her dorm opened and in came Lizzie Saltzman looking betrayed and red as a tomato with a frown on her face. "Why didn't you tell me?" she demanded.

Sabrina laughed and put the guitar down. She then saw how the others were here too. "Because i knew things would go like this"

"I deserved to know, I'm your friend" Lizzie was making this way too dramatic then how it was supposed to be and Sabrina knew about dramatics.

Josie seeing the little annoyance in Sabrina and now knowing she had to stay calm stopped Lizzie. "Why don't we let Bri explain herself" she said.

Sabrina thanked her. The teenagers sat around the small room o ly big enough for two people maximum three.

"Look i truly appreciate all being here to i don't know support me or whatever Mr. Saltzman told you to do, I'm fine and as long as I'm wearing this necklace ill be perfect" she was trying to convince them to be ok.

They all knew her too well.

Landon, Rafael and Kaleb didn't know her much but knew the basics. And one of those were that she dealt with thing son her own.

Even if it was unhealthy she would ask for help. She didn't want help and refused it every time. Reason why she never shows up for Emma's counselor meetings.

"That's a lie," MG looked at her. He really cared for her. He was a softy boy that it was hard to hate. And Sabrina let him in when they met, so he would never leave her alone with this.

"You helped me when i almost kill a human while feeding" the rest looked at him shock whole Kaleb smiled proudly.

"That's my boy-"

"Kaleb shut your hole up...and why are you here?" she asked not caring to be rude. "Dr. Saltzman sent me" he told her and she was surprised. Alaric knew Sabrina hated him, so she didn't know why sent him.

"Ok, back to my point, Bri i don't want you to go through this alone, you helped me and now its my time to pay you back" MG smiled and gave her a hug.

Sabrina couldn't help but beam at his sweetness. "Thanks MG" it was weird but she could feel the comfort his words gave her.

"You defended me back in 6th grade when some mean girls were picking on me, i never thanked enough so I'm not going any where" Josie told her and she hugged her.

"I mean i don't get it why you didn't tell me...but we both have out of control moments so you've got me too" Lizzie squished her in a hug.

"Lizzie...air" she breathed in when she let go. "I guess this is where i say something" Rafael blurted out and she laughed.

"You don't have too"

"Nah i do, on my first day here, you showed me around and treated me like i wasn't the new outsider kid and for that I'm with you" they were all warming her up she felt a single tear fall.

Rafael gave her a hug. She was so confused when she pulled away he looked at her confused. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing...yeah" she sighed."I wasn't really going to say anything because i vary know you but on the day i was going to talk with Alaric, you came to me to give me some company, didn't laugh at me but with me so thank you" Landon awkwardly said.

"Aw thanks buddy" she says to which he nods. When they were done they all turn to Kaleb who just stood there not really caring.

"What?"

Hope motioned for him to say something. "Sabrina i will help too" he forced out.

"I still hate you, that wont change," the blonde crossed her arms smirking. "But...thanks" she forced out too. She still hated him, that will probably never change, but he was still helping her which was something she couldn't refuse right now.

She was glad to have this friends. They cared for her and she truly hated she couldn't care in the way friendships did.

"My dad said there was something else...what is it?" asked Josie for everybody.

"Uh nothing important really," she waved off but Hope nudged her side. "I have two curses"

"Wow really, damn you had a pretty hard coven" Lizzie said without really thinking before talking. "Sorry, i still want to know" she smiled sheepishly.

Sabrina sighed and looked down. "You know how i barely like it when people get to close, only in moments i need it do i let others hug me?" they nodded Landon and Rafael not really shocked about this. She was sarcastic and cold when it came to human interaction or just talking in general.

"Well that's because black witches cant...love" and the bomb was dropped. Lizzie and Josie were with their jaws dropped. While the boys looked at her with pity.

"You mean like not at all?" Landon asked her. "No love also caring as much as I'm supposed to, feel guilt about anything bad i do, nothing" her eyes had watered a little and so had the girls.

"But how are you ok right now?" MG asked her. She raised up her hand and pointing to her necklace. "Hope and her aunts made this necklace for me, it stops me from changing and stay the normal me" she described.

"So as long as you have that necklace you're ok?" Josie asked and Sabrina nodded. "Why didn't you tell us, i mean we could've found a spell to stop this" said Lizzie sadly.

She was mean with people and only cared for her sister, dad, mom, herself and status. But she still had heart for friends and for thing as such emotions.

"You cant stop it, i actually don't even know how long this spell will hold, until i completely collapse in darkness" her words hit everyone right in the heart.

As they started at her with pity she couldn't have them look at her like that. She hated being pity. "Don't pity me guys, I'm good and anyways I'm kind off in a thing with Klaus Mikaelson, he is showing what it is to love" she said and Hope groaned.

The twin sisters gasped and then grinned. "You actually got with him" teased Lizzie. "Eh kind off, Hope still hates I'm with him, but this will have to be a girls talk, without the boys here" she motioned to the boys who were eyeballs about to fall out.

MG went to say something but then stopped and opened his mouth yet closed it again. "Isn't he like a thousand years old?" he asked kind of protective over Sabrina just like the time she had slept with Connor.

He didn't like her like a lover, but as a friend he considered family.

"Yes" she smiled.

"And you're with him?"

"Correct"

"So that means you're practically Hope's step-mom"

They all burst out laughing when he said that even Sabrina laughed. Hope just stood there glaring. Landon smiled at her frown. She just glared back at him but a small smile came out.

"MG don't you ever say that again" she threaten. "Aw don't worry sweetie you'll get used to it, you can even call me mom" Sabrina mocked like a mother to which Hope huffed.

"Never you listen never" the blonde dark witch laughed and it felt good to finally laugh till your stomach hurt. To have friend that cared for you and worried when you were in trouble.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Aw that's what friends are for. To support you all the way no matter what and stick to stupid troubles.

Don't we love this friendship this group has. And how Kaleb and Sabrina just hate each other. I laugh when i write them together.

I really hope you guys liked this chapter!

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Comment what you think!!

sincerely,

-WHORV06

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.7K 21
Elizabeth Marshall is someone who has suffered a lot since she was kicked out of her house. Her sister Hayley Marshall was also kicked out too. She a...
3.2K 197 14
Danielle Mikaelson is finally a mother, but unfortunately her husband has spent the last five years in an underground prison. A lot has changed in th...
61.9K 2.9K 113
As Klaus Mikaelson once said, 'You should know, my littlest wolf. That even when all seems burnt to ash in our story there is always another chapter...
58K 2.2K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...