VIXX Short Stories

By guineavixx

VIXX One-shots stories served. My first ever published one shots stories. Do not hesitate to give your reacti... More

Cold as You (N x Leo)
Confession (Ravi x Ken)
Gorgeous (Hyuk x Hongbin)
Hello, Goodbye. (N x Ravi)
Baby Maybe (Leo x Ken)
Black Out (Leo x Ravi)
Laugh.. Please.. (Hyuk x Hongbin)
Come back to me (Ravi x Ken)
Authour's Note
Boy at Home ( N x Ravi)
Kiss (N x Hongbin)
Missing Lover (Ravi x Ken)
When I was 14
Sweet Morning (Leo x Reader)
Take me back (Hongbin x Reader)
Ringtone (N x Leo)
💔💔
Happy Birthday (Hyuk x Hongbin)
Almost (N x Leo)
He captured my Heart (Ken x Reader)
Beautiful Tragic (Leo x Ken)
I'm sorry... I love you (Ravi x Reader)
Best Wifey (Neo x RaKen)
Practice Gone Wrong (Hyuk x Hongbin)
Jealous (N x Leo)
House Tour (VIXX)
Lollipop (Ken x Hyuk)
You can look, but you can't touch (NxLeo)
What do you want to do today? (Ravi x Ken)
I Miss You (Hongbin x Hyuk)
Well done. Good job. Thank You.
Lost Stars pt. 1(Ken x Ravi x N)
Lost Stars pt. 2
Monday (Hyuk x Reader)
The Lucky One (N x Reader)
In My Dream (Hongbin x N)
You're my Everything (Ravi x Leo)
Escape (N x Hyuk)
My First Love (Ken x Hongbin)
Payback (N x Ravi)
You're Mine!
First Snow
On the Other Side of the Door
Lunch Date
We belong together (Hongbin x Hyuk)
Future Lover (Hakyeon x Hongbin)
Not really an update 😊
An angel cried (N x Ravi)
Wannabe (WonTaek x VIXX)
Lover (Hakyeon x Reader)
Our Babies (VIXX)
How (not) to move on (Hongbin x Leo)

Easy-breezy (Ken x Leo)

45 2 1
By guineavixx

I'm not a hoe. I don't sleep with anyone who ask me to. Fine, I am handsome, sexy, and gay, but I just don't bend over to every hot guy who I lay my eyes on.

The reason of this is I have a girl's heart. Maybe not in all forms- but I also have this feeling of longing for someone who I can share the rest of my life with.

I never felt anyone loved me dearly. People disgust me when I was a kid. I grew up being teased for being gay and my feminine way of sitting. Today, people just fuck for money and fun, it's so hard to trust nowadays.

There are only few people that I trust in this world- my mom and Wonshik. Both part of my past.

My mom who accepted me for who I am. She supported me all the way. However, she died peacefully on her bed while I was in Seoul, following my dreams. And there is Wonshik, my bestfriend who I made a mistake with.

My sexuality is a big burden for Wonshik. People accuse us for dating and always sleeping together, when in reality I cannot even imagine kissing him. Yes, he protected me from them. But when the night before I move to Seoul, he lost it. He went inside my room and attacked me on my bed. I can't call this a rape because one,I return his kisses once, twice, or thrice. And two even if keep telling him to stop, he insisted that I really want it. Maybe I really do.

I left and forget- well I tried to.

~~~~

I now own a cafe in Seoul. I try to be a great owner by involving myself in all decision-making. It's my company, for pete's sake!

Everyday is just the same routine for me. Arriving at my cafe from 2pm and leave at 1am. The only thing that I miss is my head baker. He comes at 4am and leave before lunch. The last time I saw him was 2 months ago when he personally handed me the report. He is the only person I trust now, but I barely see him.

It does not matter, really. At least he sends me report about the store weekly. He never fails to deliver me new for the past two years.

~~~

I don't go out much and my friends here in Seoul are all straight guys. The problem is that they constantly pair me up with guys just because they think I am oh-so-lonely and needs a prince to save me.

So when Hakyeon barged in my office one night saying that I should have a lunch with this guy who he described as hard-working, funny, and blah blah, I knew I need to accept. Hakyeon would not let the day pass until I agreed.

Hakyeon said that he met this guy at the library who also works as an English tutor. I frown when my mind was bombarded with books and nerdy guys wearing a thick-lense glasses. But so what, it's cute to make out in library.

"Also Taekwoon, he is nice. Be good to him, okay?" Hakyeon added.

"What do you think am I? I'm not gonna eat him or something!" I yelled even if he already closed my office door. These guys really think that I give nightmares to innocent guys.

~~~

The day has come. What's funny is I know this guy very well and he knows me equally. I sat in front of him as I placed my phone down on the table. This moment is very awkward to me. I have no plan to speak up first.

"You look overdressed today." He blurted out. It is true. I wore a black turtle-neck shirt, black pants that hugs my lower part firmly, and another black leather jacket. Maybe his sneakers and my Italian shoes can justify that I am overdressed.

"Well, sorry about that." I gave a small smile, and the waiter handed as a menu.

"I did not know it was you. Didn't knew it's a guy I am meeting, rather." He said as he scans the menu on what to order.

"I am sorry to disappoint you. Let's just have a quick lunch and let's get over with this." I replied. I don't even want to throw myself to straight guys anyway. "I did not know you're a tutor."

"I am a man with a lot of things." He puts down his menu and smiled at me. Showing his white teeth under his pinky plump lips. "Let's just give your friend a satisfaction and call this a date, Taekwoon."

"Don't call me that." It is weird to be called by my employee with just my name outside office. I am mad at myself because my name sound so sexy when he say it.

"Give me and my date your most expensive dish, please." He said the waiter who nods before leaving us.

"So Taekwoon. I have never spent almost 5 minutes with you, but how long have I been working for you? Two years?" He chuckled.

"Shut up, Jaehwan." I rolled my eyes.

He leaned forward and whispered. "I am quite surprised that you remembered my name."

"How could I not remember the name of my pastry chef?"

He was lightened by my sentence and smiled. "I feel honored."

The food arrived and I was a little mad at him the teasing. He is so attractive, so cute, and so playful. Should I also play a little?

~~~

The closing hours takes forever. If I could just kick all the people out because of impatience. I constantly look at my wrist watch and plays Minesweeper to kill time. Checking our page on SNS, reading some reviews about our cafe, and some stuff that I do not normally do just to disrurb myself.

A little while, three knocks brought me back to reality. The door opened slightly and Jaehwan's head popped up. "Sir, everyone has left already." I looked at him and raised my right eyebrow.

"So?"

He smiled and entered my office, closing the door behind him. "Just saying. I am planning to bake some lovely cookies, unless you want me to do something else?" He smirked.

I am sick of his dirty propositions, but he's too cute. I kept my expressionless face and closed the folder in front of me, and placed it inside my drawer.

"Lee Jaehwan, I dislike what you are suggesting and leave my office. Go bake whatever you want to bake."

"Well, I just thought that you want fresh baked cookies. You like them, do you?" This guy don't really know how to accept defeat. "I guess not." I replied. Preventing myself from attacking him and fuck him.

"Okay. I'll be downstairs." He said with a pinch of seductive in his voice before leaving and closing the door.

Jaehwan is a mixture of handsome and cute. He's very hot as well. He is indeed my type. Someone with a innocent-look type, sexy,funny , milky white skin, and I don't know what more.

Because of thay, I followed him downstairs a little later. Seeing him mixing the dry ingredients and whisk them altogether.

"Do you need something?" He glanced at me before shifting his attention back to the bowl. I shrugged.

"This is my store so I can do whatever I want."

"But right now, this is my kitchen. You can't just be here anytime you want just because you own this place."

"That's where you're wrong."

"Really? Then I set some rules here in my kitchen. No one is allowed to kiss, to strip, or to make out in thid area. Do you have those rules in your cafe?"

I thought for a second as I just keep on staring at his biceps under his short-sleeve plain white tee. I think of some pros and cons of my possible answers. The biggest con is there will be no food in my cafe, but the biggest pro is I can have Jaehwan as my little late night snack. He clears his throat after a while.

"So?"

"None." I walked beside him on the counter. "But I already told you that I can do whatever I want."

~~~

He still had his apron on hanging on his waist as our lips glued together, moving in sync. I love how our tongues fighting for dominance and I love the bittersweet taste of the coffee he had earlier. Our lips fit for each other.

He lifts me up and hugs hus waist with my legs as he walks upstairs to my office. We continue kissing each other as I try to lift his shirt up.

He opened the door of my office and placed me on the couch beside the table. Good thing I have a large couch in my office for emergency purposes, and this one counts.

He rip off my black shirt causing for the buttons to fly around the office. He placed his nose on my neck, sniffing from time to time.

"You smell so expensive." He whispered to my ear as he purposely slides his tongue on the outline of my ear. "We are not going to serve some fresh baked goods tonight, are we?"

"No." I breathlessly said. This pleasure is too much for me. I pushed him and sat on his lap, completely removing his shirt. I gave him one last kiss before I move my lips to his neck, kissing and licking them from time to time. I once again brought back my lips on his.

He holds on the side of my hips and lifts my chin up. "It looks like you are a little addicted to my lips."

"A little? A lot."

From that, he became more aggressive and removed our remaining clothes except from our boxers. He bites my neck as hr roam his hands on my chest. When he reached for the hem of my underwear, I lost my mind.

~~~

Jaehwan was hugging my waist when I woke up the next day. I poke his arm and pushing him away. "Wake up, Jaehwan." He moves and yawn. Cute.

"What time is it?"

"3 minutes before 10am." He stood up and picking up clothes, checking what's his and mine. "Are you just gonna leave me like this?"

"Like what?" He puts on his last piece of clothing. I sighed. "Like someone just fucked me."

"I did just fucked you." He laughes a little. "So there is no point in complaining because I have tutoring in 10 minutes. Do you want to come with me?" I shake my head.

"Then stop whining like a little rich girl."

What?! Me, whining? That is so rude. I am still hid boss. Just because we slept does not mean he can disrespect me like this. Well, it's partially my fault. I bent over to him which is a little disgusting.

"Or do you want to get dress now and eat breakfast with me." He said looking down at me. I smiled and stood up.

"Give me a minute."

My god, I am easy.

~~~~
A/N: Not proofread sorry ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 112 29
Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, & Voltron.... ONE-SHOTS!! -Requests are open -Only fluff sooo no lemons -First story! Sorry if its bad :)
8.3K 210 18
A taekook oneshot / mini shot book This is my first story so please forgive me for some of my spelling and grammatical errors. © peachyggux
5.1K 51 16
Sickfics, scenarios, fluff, etc. Might put in little space. So, if you are uncomfortable with that don't come for me. You have been warned. Please g...
276K 4.5K 16
1st Killing Stalking x Reader book on Wattpad!!💖 Most of my one-shots are AU! Characters from Killing Stalking by Koogi