Ego (Justin Bieber Love Story)

By jaysdimples

Molly Fraser is your average outcast. When her best friend since she was 4 left her when he got signed to a r... More

Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five

Chapter Seventy-One

107 3 0
By jaysdimples

‘you really heard all of that?’ I laughed as he wiped away my tears.

He nodded. ‘every little thing’ he laughed.

‘shit! I thought she was just saying that to make me feel better’ I laughed.

‘yeah I did not appreciate the nickname ‘Coma Boy’ ‘he laughed.

‘aaw I like it!’ I grinned as I sat crossed legged at the end of his bed as he sat up. He winced in pain. ‘so how are you feeling?’ I smiled a little.

‘hole-y’ he laughed as I did.

‘but are you like in pain?’ I asked, it hurt me to see him hurt.

‘well I have these sore spots on my face where it feels like someone hit me with a ping pong ball’ he smiled.

‘oh … damn Lexi, she’s quite the menace at ping pong!’ I laughed. ‘yeah but one of those hits got you a point!’ I grinned.

‘honestly, inside my head, I was laughing so much at you and Ryan’s attempts to wake me up’ he nodded laughing.

‘yeah Ryan’s were … something else’ I smiled brushing my hair out of my face.

He gasped and brushed it further out of my face, ‘Molly what happened to your face?!’

‘oh it’s nothing’ I laughed and looked down.

‘Molly?!’

‘I got it when Donny pinned me against the wall’ I laughed trying not to relive what happened.

‘he did what?! When was that?!’

‘when I went out to get my keys, I guess just before you ran out to find me’ I looked down.

He did the same, ‘Molly … what actually happened?’ he asked innocently.

I sighed, ‘Justin I really don’t think you want to know’

‘I do’

‘your sure?’

He nodded.

‘well I went out to get my phone, but Donny was waiting at my car. He started to shout at me so I tried to run away. But he grabbed my arm and threw me against the wall.’ I looked down, it was still painful to think about it. I saw Justin clench his fists. ‘but then I got away, came running inside looking for you but you had already left to find me. So that’s when we ran out and saw you … and Donny’ I sighed.

‘and I stopped you from coming any closer’ he nodded.

‘yeah, then the police came and … well then he ..’ I looked down as I tried to find a sensitive way to say it.

‘He shot me?’ Justin laughed.

‘yeah that’ I laughed.

‘what happened after that?’

‘well, I ran over to you, you got blood all over my good dress!’ I laughed.

‘oh I’m sorry’ he laughed.

‘then the paramedics and police came, and then they took you away from me, so I basically fought against Ryan and a police officer to get to you, but needless to say they won. So we drove straight here, all waited in the waiting room and then I came into see you, then your Mom, then me and Lexi and the rest is history’ I smiled.

‘woooooow’ his eyes widened. ‘did they catch him?’

‘umm … yeah, yeah I had to go identify him in a line up thing’ I looked and clasped my hands together to stop them form shaking. I obviously didn’t hide it very well.

‘Molly? … Molly what’s wrong?’ he held my hands and looked up at me.

‘nothing’ I faked a laugh.

‘Molly you’re shaking like a leaf, what happened? Did he do something to you?’ he asked softly.

‘No, well not exactly. .. It’s really nothing’ he tilted his head at me. I sighed. ‘he just kept banging on the window , but he wasn’t meant to know it was me who identified him. He kept repeating ‘did I kill Justin? And you’re next over and over again. He was looking right at me, Justin.’ I stared straight into his eyes. They were the only things stopping me from breaking down. Those eyes made everything better.

I looked down, stupid hands, I was like a walking earthquake. I tried to calm my breathing, it was just hard to talk about it. He put his arms around me, I didn’t move I just stayed still till it was out of my head.

‘Buuuuuut on a happier note’ I smiled wiping my eyes. ‘I think I know someone who missed you even more than I did’ I smiled and stood up. I walked over and grabbed Lexi from her seat and put her on his lap. A huge grin spread across his face as he picked her up.

‘Lexiiii!’ he smiled.

‘by the way, what did make you wake up? Because thanks to you Lexi almost became like a crawling fireball’ I laughed.

‘well ever since I became conscious again and I could hear you guys, I obviously tried to wake up, or speak or move, something to prove that I cold hear you guys. Something to prove I was alive’ he laughed. ‘it was so annoying! And do you know what it’s like to hear your Mom and girlfriend crying over you and you cant do anything?’ I smiled a little at him.

‘so what was it then? What pushed you over the edge and back to normal coma boy?’ I smiled and sat next to him, putting my feet up on his bed but letting him stretch out.

‘I guess I just missed you all too much’ he looked down embarrassed.

‘n’aaaaaaaaww’ I laughed taking a jelly form the fridge.

‘shut up! And I think you’ll find that’s my jelly’ he narrowed his eyes smiling.

‘oh please, they put one of these bad boys in the fridge at breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack time!’ I laughed. ‘you’re not gonna run out anytime soon!’

‘I think the time when I most wanted to wake up was when you were playing all those little games with me’ he laughed.

‘ha! I knew you couldn’t take losing!’ I grinned as I ate the jelly.

‘no! it was just so funny. And Ryan was right you kinda did sound like a weirdo talking to a boy in a coma while playing ping pong with him’ he smiled.

‘try beating the coma boy at those games’ I laughed.

‘actually won at Jenga, you were right I hate chess and emm I do believe my forehead and I scored a point at ping pong?’ he smiled.

I thought it over, ‘nah I’m still better’ I laughed.

I put the TV on, it was on the music channel. And guess what came on?

I groaned and slumped down in my seat hiding my face. Believe it or not, I didn’t actually like seeing myself jumping around half naked. But the scenes with Justin were pretty funny.

‘well would you look at that! I woke up just in time!’ he laughed. I punched his arm. ‘Look Lexi, look at Mommy!’ he laughed.

‘stop that!’ I laughed back covering Lexi’s eyes. ‘you know people who do that get put on lists. And banned from schools and playgrounds!’ I smiled.

‘hey you know earlier? What were you and Scooter shouting about? I couldn’t hear for Ryan singing Just Can’t Get Enough to Lexi’ he smiled.

‘oh it was nothing, and damn is he giving me a run for my money?’ I smiled trying to change the subject. He’d just woken up and I was telling him I had to leave the next day? I don’t think so. I hadn’t even thought it through. Who was going to take care of Lexi? Of Justin? Plus Justin had his heart set on going with me.

‘yeah he is actually! But he wouldn’t look as good in a frilly bra and mini skirt’ he laughed. ‘and emm nice try but you’re not changing the subject!’ he laughed. ‘what was all the ruckus?’

‘Ruckus?’ I laughed, ‘well grandpa … my trip to Arica is booked for tomorrow’ I looked down.

‘oh … okay … see I don’t think they’re gonna let me out by then given that I have two bullet holes in me’ he nodded.

‘I know, Scooter just booked it for me … me going there is giving them something to look forward to’ I shrugged.

‘oh … so let me get this straight. I get to lie here bored shitless while you’re living it up in Africa?’ he winced as he got up, walked over to Lexi’s seat and placed her in it. He could barely walk on the leg he got shot in. But he would regain the use of his leg, the doctors said the bullet just damaged a few muscle fibres, no artery, bone or nerve damage.

I jumped up and helped him over to his bed. ‘thanks’ he looked up at me, he smiled but I could see sadness in his eyes.

‘it’ll get better’ I smiled at him. I could hear that he was in pain when he sat down. ‘Is it really sore?’ I asked concerned.

He shrugged, ‘I guess I’m doing pretty well for being shot twice … and surviving’ he winked.

‘oh my god! If all I’m gonna hear is you bragging about surviving being shot then I swear I’m going to Africa right now and there’s not much you can do about it now is there coma boy?’ I laughed.

‘oh please you’re just jealous!’ he laughed.

‘of what? The fact that you got shot twice and were in a come? Impressive stuff Edam!’ I smiled.

‘edam?’

‘it’s a cheese with holes in it, just like you’ I smiled.

He burst out laughing, ‘hmm I think I prefer coma boy’

‘Nah I like them both, I’ll just have a rota of when I use which one’ laughed. ‘and emm I think we both know who’s the bravest out of the relationship … me’ I grinned.

He scoffed, ‘yeah .. Okay … you’re a girl!’ he stuck his tongue out and laughed.

‘a girl who’s broken her leg, had a few black eyes, 6 stitches and glass removed from her forearm, been stabbed and now, has 6 butterfly stitches in her cheek’ I winked at him.

He crossed his arms, ‘I guess you win’

‘Damn straight I do! Face it Edam I’m in a whole other league to you’ I winked.

We sat and watched TV for a little bit, neither of us even thinking to tell a doctor or nurse that Justin was awake.

About half an hour later we were about to start watching E news but it was really quiet. The TV was beside the door so I walked over to it and stood on my tippy toes reaching up to turn it up. As I turned to walk back to my seat the door opened and hit me slap bang in the face.

‘He’s alive! He’s alive!’ I heard a female voice shout.

‘Justin! You’re awake!’ I heard a male voice shout. I saw blood drip from my nose. I swear, I did not need a broken nose now, I had to film tomorrow. I brought my hands up to my face as I opened my eyes.

Pattie and Scooter were hugging Justin, Pattie was kissing all over his face.

I laughed a little and they all turned around to see me.

‘oh my gosh Molly I didn’t see you there!’ Scooter laughed.

‘why are you covering your face honey?’ Pattie smiled tilting her head.

‘umm you guys hit me with the door when you ran in’ I laughed.

‘oh my gosh!’ Pattie gasped.

‘wait, what’s wrong with Molly? Move out the way you guys!’ Justin shouted smiling as he pushed them out of the way. His eyes widened, I looked down at my dress it was covered in blood.

‘oh this? don’t worry it’s nothing just a little nose bleed!’ I smiled as he tried to get up, I knew it would be painful for him. Suddenly doctors and nurse all ran in to check him over.

I slid out of the room before he got the chance to get up. I walked along to the desk.

‘hi there’ I smiled, my words muffled by my hands. ‘I sort of got hit by a door, you think there’s someone in this place that could help me?’

The lady nodded and took me down to minor injuries and led me into a room. A doctor came in, checked me over and came to the conclusion that I was gonna be fine. He cleaned me up and I walked back to Justin’s room.

He was sitting by himself just looking down. Shit.

‘Justin what’s wrong? What did the doctors say?’ I asked worried as I ran and sat next to him.

He looked up grinning, ‘I am gonna be fine!’ he laughed.

I gasped and grinned, ‘that’s amazing!’

‘but I have to use that for long distance’ his face turned serious as he pointed to a Zimmer frame.

I burst out laughing, ‘haha! You’re gonna be like a grandpa!’

‘shut up!’ he laughed.

‘so what counts as a long distance? Going to the toilet?’ I laughed.

‘no!’

‘oh right, do you have to wear adult nappies?’

‘Molly!’ we were laughing so much that tears were running down our faces. ‘no! it’s just to help me walk again!’

‘see I was gonna let you have a shot in my buggy, but I guess not’ I laughed.

‘aaaw!’ his face dropped. It only made me laugh more.

‘so how long do they say it’s gonna take you to walk again?

‘whenever I decide really’ he laughed.

‘well when are you getting out?’

‘when I can walk’

I nodded, ‘so never then?’ I laughed.

We spent that night chatting, laughing, mainly taking the piss out of Justin and his Zimmer and I helped him practice walking. All too soon it was 3 o’ clock the next day. Justin has a Physiotherapy appointment so I just said goodbye to him before he left for that.

I sighed as they called my flight. Justin was supposed to be sitting next to me right now. Not some fat guy that sat with his legs so wide you could park a tank in between them.

‘first class please’ a young girl’s voice came over the intercom and I stood up and walked onto the plane. The seats were in two’s so there was a good chance I would get sat next to a stranger. I prayed that it was a girl so I wouldn’t get hit on like last time.

But no such luck. I didn’t even bother to look at him, I just took my bag off and reached up in the opposite direction and started to put my stuff in the over head storage. Halfway through I realised I was giving this guy an excellent view of my ass.

Right on cue the guy slapped my ass and whistled.

I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes to calm myself down.

‘look sir, I have a’ my jaw dropped when I saw who was sitting there.

‘suuurprise!’

‘Justin? What the fuck are you doing on my plane?’ I laughed as I sat down next to him.

‘turns out the doctor’s cleared me for coming, since it’s a charity event’ he grinned. ‘I’ll get to pet a lion!’ he laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.4K 33
Hey my name is Paige Mitchell I am 19 years old, I have dirty blonde hair and green eyes.Most of you may get know me as Justin Bieber's best friend b...
4.4K 159 29
Clara was a teen star who rose to the top of the charts as a member of an all-girl rock band. Too young to handle the pressure, her life spiraled out...
13.8K 399 16
What happens when best friends turn into friends with benefits? Setting each others lonely nights and being each other's paradise could turn into lov...
12.4K 413 44
Lisa Dales is now nineteen and it's been three years since she's seen her bestfriend. Trouble has followed her since the day she met Jason. Now her b...