Ego (Justin Bieber Love Story)

By jaysdimples

Molly Fraser is your average outcast. When her best friend since she was 4 left her when he got signed to a r... More

Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five

Chapter Fifty-Three

110 2 0
By jaysdimples

'these cookies, I know!' I grinned running over and grabbing the box, taking out another cookie.

'no, the people' he laughed softly, 'but yeah these cookies are like edible sex' he laughed taking a cookie.

'so you think they're the ones?' I smiled finishing my cookie.

'Yeah, yeah I think they are' he grinned.

Lisa came in. 'so, how did it go? You guys pick anyone?' she beamed, sitting on the couch opposite us.

Justin nodded, 'yeah, we really like Ella and Buzz' he smiled.

'alright then, you can take their file home with you and eventually we'll set up a trip for you to go check out their house' she grinned walking out of the room. Justin and I grabbed the cookies and went out to his car. We were about to start driving when Justin's phone beeped. He looked down at the message.

'hey, I’m gonna need to go down to the studio to meet Scooter, is it okay if I drop you off at the hotel and then go straight away?' he smiled as we set off.

'yeah, yeah, of course' I smiled.' I’ll be in anyways, so I’ll look through this file' I grinned as we drove into the parking lot of the hotel.

I hopped out of the car, 'see ya' I smiled shutting the door. I walked towards the hotel. Suddenly I felt someone push me gently against the wall. I looked up it was Justin, he was pinning me against the wall smiling.

'what kind of a goodbye was that?' he laughed softly.

I looked down and laughed softly, when I looked back up Justin was pouting waiting for me to kiss him. I smiled, kissed his cheek then ran into the building laughing before he got the chance to catch me.

I flicked through the file as I waited in the lift. These guys really were perfect. The doors opened and it was silent. There was a note on the TV.

'Mollster, both had to go but if you need ANYTHING just call us (: Demi & Christian xx'

I smiled and took the sticky note down. I looked at the coffee table, Demi had left A Walk To Remember and Bambi. That girl loved a good cry. I put A Walk to Remember in and settled down on the couch.

It was almost the end and I still hadn't shed a tear when I heard the lift ping. 'I'm Home!' I heard Justin shout. He gasped, 'is that a Walk to Remember?' he sat down next to me.

'yeah' I laughed. It was the bit where Jamie collapses.

'why aren't you crying?' he said, I could see tears glistening in his eyes.

'because I’m not pathetic, I don't cry at films' I laughed.

'you don't cry at films?! What about ET?' he said, I could see him trying to stop himself crying.

'actually the little alien makes me feel sick' I laughed softly.

'Bambi! You must have cried at Bambi?'

I shook my head, 'nah'

He gasped, 'you, Molly Fraser are dead inside!' He smiled.

'shut up!' I laughed punching his arm, 'how was the meeting?' I smiled.

His face turned serious, 'about that ...' he looked away.

'what? just spit it out' I laughed.

'well the label dropped you from the tour for right now, and I have to go do the Antarctic, South Africa and Australia shows without you' he said in one breath, putting a pillow in front of his face when he finished, in fear I would hit him.

'Oh' was all I managed to say. 'when ... When do you leave?' I said standing up and putting the DVD back in the box.

'Tonight ... 2 hours to be exact' he said quietly.

'well you better get packing' I faked a smile. He was gonna be away for 2 weeks at least. I would be stuck in this apartment all alone. Missing him, while he's out living it up painting the world red.

He looked at me confused, turned and ran up the stairs to his room.

'I can't believe he's leaving' I thought to myself. I know it's only gonna be like 2 weeks but I’ve not been away from him for more than like a week since he came back. I'm gonna miss everything, his smile , his laugh, spending time with him, his kisses, his hugs that warm me up no matter how cold I am.

'Oh my god listen to yourself Molly!' I hissed as I poured myself a glass of iced tea. 'sure, you love him, but you don't NEED him. You've always said if you ever get a boyfriend that you would be in control, you wouldn't become putty in his hands. And that's exactly how you're gonna stay' I smiled. Oh dear lord he's not even left yet ad I’m talking to myself. I sat down with my drink and picked up a magazine.

I checked the date, it was the 10th of December. Justin was probably gonna be away for Christmas. Before I even got the chance to dwell on the fact that I'll be spending Christmas alone in a place I don't even know my way around the lift pinged.

I put my juice down and turned around to see who was there. A really pretty girl about my age was standing looking around.

'Can I help you?' I smiled as I walked over to her.

'Hi I'm Jessica, Jessica Jarrell, I'm going on tour with Justin. I'm here to pick him up' she smiled.

My jaw almost hit the ground. She was gorgeous. I loved her hair, her eyes were like little pools of glitter and I swear the girl mustn't have touched food ever. She was everything I wasn't and I was definitely a good thing.

'Oh right, well Hi I'm Mo-' I put my hand out for her to shake it but she cut me off with a hug.

'You're Molly, Justin's girlfriend. I know who you are, you have an amazing voice. I have absolutely no idea why they took you off the tour!' she smiled as she hugged me. Well that caught me off guard.

'So how long are you guys away for?' I asked quietly as I sat down on the couch.

'3 weeks I think, sucks that we're away for Christmas, but hey that's the price you pay for living your dream right?' she smiled as she sat opposite me.

I faked a slight smile and soft laugh but didn't say anything. It was just an awkward silence.

'weird how it hasn't snowed yet huh? I mean it should have snowed by now' she laughed softly.

'Yeah... I love snow' I smiled a little. I really did love snow, the shapes it makes, the crisp noise when you step on untouched snow, making snow angels and snowmen, snowball fights, sledging I love it all.

'I think it's meant to snow next week' se said softly.

'Oh good' I said and smiled. 'You'll get loads of snow in Antarctica you might get a white Christmas' I said looking down.

'Yeah, we're only there for 2 days, we're actually having Christmas in Australia' she smiled a little. Great Justin's half way around the world on Christmas, with this gorgeous girl and they'll probably be spending the day half naked on a beach.

I was shaken out of my depressive vision as something flew over the banister and made a huge bang. It happened again as I stood up and ran over to see what it was. Justin's cases.

He slid down the banister smiling.

'Oh hey Jess, you been here for long?' he asked her smiling as he picked up his cases.

'Nah, couple minutes' she smiled heading towards the lift. She looked at him to follow her, but Justin was just staring at me. I sat reading the magazine pretending not to notice. Anything to avoid saying goodbye.

Jessica got the message and waited in the lift, 'Bye Molly' she smiled over.

'Bye' I grinned. I think I like her, but then again I thought I like Caitlin and look how well that worked out. Hopefully this one won't get pregnant.

Justin came over to me, 'well then, I better go' he said quietly.

'Bye, have fun' I faked a smile at him as I stood up and started to walk across to the kitchen. Inside I was dying. Stay strong Molly, you don’t NEED him.

He grabbed my arm and gently pulled my towards him. 'what kind of goodbye was that?' he smiled. 'No kiss, no hug, nothing?'

I looked away from him. 'It'll hurt too much' I said quietly.

He sighed and kissed my cheek, before turning and walking into the lift. I waved at them faking a smile. I could tell Justin was seeing right through it because he just looked away. Goodbyes are something neither of us were good at.

The lift doors shut and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Yes, I know puttyinhishands.com but at least I'm not dead inside right?

I sighed as I listened to the lift go down and then it was just silence. Shit, I miss him already.

I grabbed my phone and text Demi and Christian, 'Penthouse. Now.'

I grabbed Justin's Ipad and googled Jessica Jarrel. No more than 20 minutes later Demi and Christian burst through the door.

'stop drop and roll!' Demi screamed as she ran in. I stood up laughing at them both out of breath.

'well it's not life or death, but no I am not okay!' I said, oh god here come the tears.

They sat down on the couch and I sat on the coffee table with the Ipad in my hand. I clicked on a picture of Jessica and enlarged it.

'Justin's off on tour, for two and a half weeks, half way around the world.' I said quietly holding back my tears.

'oh my god!' Demi gasped.

'wait that means he's away for Christmas' Christian said softly.

I nodded 'and to make it worse, this is who he's going with' I turned the ipad to show them Jessica.

'woah she is-' Demi elbowed him 'pretty. But not as pretty as you Molly, I mean she's nowhere near pretty enough that he'd cheat on you' he continued.

Demi stamped on his foot. 'Because he'd never cheat on you, ever!' he winced in pain. I laughed softly.

'come on who are we kidding, if you were on a beach, in Australia, alone, on Christmas ... You would.' I looked down. 'I trust him, I do, I just miss him. I mean I'm gonna be all alone on Christmas!' I whined.

'No you're not you've got us!' Demi smiled. 'I just didn't think he would have gone ...' she said quietly screwing her face up in confusion.

'I guess there wasn't much he could do' I shrugged turning the ipad off.

'still, it's Christmas' Christian said.

'yeah, but I mean last year I spent it alone, My mum was doing an event so I'm used to it' I said softly.

'well not this year you're not' Demi smiled grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

'what are you talking about?' I laughed as we all got in the lift.

'we are all going Christmas stuff shopping' she grinned.

'really?! I smiled, I love Christmas stuff!' I grinned as we climbed into her car. We drove to Wal-Mart and grabbed the biggest trolley we could find. We grabbed the biggest Christmas tree we could find, every singled tree decoration there was, lights, about a million yards or tinsel, Santa hats and 17 boxes of fake snow. We ran up to the penthouse with all of the stuff and ripped open all the boxes of decorations.

Demi and I started on the tree lights while Christian hung tinsel everywhere. He actually had an eye for colours because it looked pretty not tacky.

'Hey, I was thinking, what if I invited everyone here for Christmas and New year?' I smiled over at Demi as we hung the decorations.

'That would be amazing!' she grinned over at me as she hung the last decoration. We stepped back and inspected our work. It wasn't perfect but I loved it.

'okay I'll text everyone' I grinned. I got my phone out. It was 6 o clock already. Justin would be in Antarctica right now. And when he was cold, who does he have to snuggle up to? No, not Molly, Jessica.

I sighed as I typed up a message.

'So Demi, Christian were thinking of having Christmas and New Year at Justin's, fancy joining us? (: xx' I sent it to Katy, Twist, Rihanna, Jasmine, Nick and Joe.

The minute I pressed send I heard Christian scream like a little girl. My head shot up and Demi and I looked over at him.

His mouth was wide open, his face was lit up, he was wrapped from head to toe in tinsel and pointing out side as he held the blind up. It was snowing. Demi and I looked at each other and screamed.

'snow!' I shouted. 'okay get your coats we are going out to play!' I smiled.

I grabbed my coat and ran upstairs ad put my Ugg boots on. I ran out to join Christian and Demi who were already throwing snow balls at each other.

I picked one up and threw it at Christian, it hit the back of his head. Demi and I burst out laughing. We all ran about playing as if we were 4. We made snow angels and started to make a snow man. I took out my phone so I could get a picture. I had 7 new messages.

Nick - 'sounds awesome, when will we come up? (: x'

Joe - 'I'm there :D x'

Twist - 'Partaay at Molly's ;) haha I’d love to come M xx'

Katy - 'aaaaaah! I'm so coming, it'll be amazing all of us together :) can we bring plus ones? Xxx'

Rihanna, 'Hoe, I am there :) x'

Jasmine, 'aw I would love to :) thanks :D x'

I replied to them all, 'Yay! Okay so come up on like Christmas eve and stay till like New years day :) and you can all bring who you want :) xxx' and sent it.

'everyone's coming!' I grinned as Christian threw snow down Demi's back making her shiver and laugh.

I looked at the last message. It was a picture message from Justin.

It was of him in Antarctica. He was holding the camera at arms length facing himself. He was smiling in the corner. Behind him 'I Miss You <3 x' was written in the snow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569 2 19
Have you ever thought of does Justin have After all troubles that Justin made in past few months and all stuffs that happend between Justin and Selen...
13.8K 399 16
What happens when best friends turn into friends with benefits? Setting each others lonely nights and being each other's paradise could turn into lov...
64.8K 1.4K 33
Hey my name is Paige Mitchell I am 19 years old, I have dirty blonde hair and green eyes.Most of you may get know me as Justin Bieber's best friend b...
1.5K 35 23
How do you explain to your best friend that your in love with her fiancé? How do you know if he loves you back or not? The answers to that is you don...