Ego (Justin Bieber Love Story)

By jaysdimples

Molly Fraser is your average outcast. When her best friend since she was 4 left her when he got signed to a r... More

Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five

Chapter Forty-Two

147 5 0
By jaysdimples

I got changed into black tights, a tight plain black high waisted skirt, a grey v neck and a pair of pastry glam pie shoes. Sleepily I pulled my hair up into messy bun and pinned my bangs back. I put a gem hair band in, so the outfit was smart yet casual.

I dragged my sleepy ass into the lift. Damn I was tired. So tired in fact that within in 2 minutes I was lying sleeping on the lift floor.

I opened my eyes slightly as I felt someone pick me up. I opened my eyes and saw that I was on Justin's back ad he was carrying me through the lobby.

'oh hey baby' I smiled sleepily as I cuddled into his shoulder.

He laughed as we went outside and climbed into a car. I was still half asleep as he sat me down on the seat and buckled me in. I yawned, curled up into a ball and fell asleep, resting my head on Justin’s lap. I felt him play with my hair as I drifted off.

A breeze of cool air hit my face and I woke up. I was on Justin's back again but this time it was is a place I'd never been before.

A place I’d never been before, with people I'd never seen before. Shit we were at the studio!

'Fuck!' I shouted louder than I expected. Justin got a fright and dropped me.

'Ow!' I laughed as I lay on the floor, with everyone watching me. 'Oh okay, so in the UK people don't help teenage girls in pain up?!' I shouted. Justin ran over and helped me up, rushing me into our dressing room.

'are you okay?!' he asked sitting me down. 'I'm so sorry baby, it's just you gave me such a fright' he laughed 'and most of the innocent people outside' he grinned.

'ugh, yes I'm fine, god I never meant to snap like that, it's just that .... Who does a show this early in the morning?!' I groaned throwing myself back on the sofa.

He laughed, 'it's okay the first time I did a show this early I broke a guys nose' he smiled handing me a frappucino from starbucks, thank the lord, this is just what I needed.

'Holy Shit Justin you got into a fight!' I said shocked as I took a sip from the straw.

'No ... I was half asleep, tripped over a wire that was attached to a camera, the camera swung around and knocked the guy out cold' he laughed.

I burst out laughing, 'oh my god! Oh Justin that's so funny!' I calmed myself down. 'did you get into trouble?'

'no, I signed his bandage and all was well' he laughed.

Scooter burst into the room, 'You guys are on in 2 minutes' he smiled over at us, 'oh and guys I got some bad news, India, Antartica and Australia concerts have been put back a month, sorry' he smiled apologetically as he left the room.

'well doesn't that just suck' I said softly as we made our way to the set.

'I know, that means we're going home tomorrow' he sighed, 'and I overheard scooter speaking on the phone our flight is like 6 am' he smiled a little.

'yippee' I laughed, 'as you can tell from this morning's events I don't exactly like mornings' we both laughed quietly as they introduced us.

We walked in hand in hand smiling at the cameras.

'Hello Justin, Hello Molly, how are you both this morning?' Emma, the presenter asked politely.

'we're good' we both said at the same time, we looked at each other and laughed.

'Now we saw you two on Alan Carr last night and you were both brilliant' she smiled.

'oh thank you' Justin smiled politely.

'but we do feel like we should address the elephant in the room' she said seriously.

Justin and I looked at each other, both as confused. We looked over at scooter who looked as if he was about to have a heart attack. She gestured to a small screen as a video started to play. It was the video of my fight with Caitlin at the airport, in all of its amazing punch, baton throwing glory. I squeezed my eyes shut and sighed. Justin squeezed my hand tight and hung his head ashamed. The clip finished.

'Now Molly this was over a month ago and you've said nothing on the matter, how do you explain something like this?' she said patronizingly. Prissy little bitch, I swear if I had that baton now. I took a deep breath, my heart was beating out of my chest.

'Well Emma ... As you say that was over a month ago ... And it was over some ... Personal matters' I said confidently. Inside I was dying.

She nodded, her face still sincere. 'mmhmm, could you elaborate on that, I mean what could she have done for you to attack her like that unprovoked?' she said in the same tone she had before.

I looked over at Justin, he nodded. I then looked over to Scooter who nodded aswell.

'well ... You see ... That bi-' Justin squeezed my hand slyly, smiling over at me reminding I was on morning tv. I cleared my throat, 'that ... Big ... Tall girl, did something concerning mine and Justin's relationship, which I am at no obligation to say live on air, since it's our private business and I'd like to keep it that way.'

I heard Justin breathe a sigh of relief and I saw Scooter beaming over at me giving me a thumbs up.

I beamed over at Emma, 'but let me tell you this, the so called attacked was not unprovoked you took that clip way out of context.' I smiled. 'But haven't you heard, Justin is on tour and we also have a new song out' I winked over at her. She was so shocked.

'uuhm .. Yes ..yes, Justin tell us about your tour and new single' she stuttered out.

'well Emma' he beamed over at her, 'I'm now into the last leg of the tour, in fact we performed our last show a couple of days ago in China. I've been on tour with this gorgeous girl right here, and somewhere in all of that we've produced a song called Please Don't Let Me Go' he smiled still holding my hand.

'wonderful, when does the song come out?' she smiled fakely.

'It's out on iTunes now and the actual single is planned to come out in a couple of days' I grinned over at her.

'well it was ... Wonderful ... Having the both of you on' she grinned over. 'we're gonna cut to a commercial break now' she grinned down the camera.

'and we're off!' some guy shouted and I grabbed Justin's hand as we walked out.

'Molly!' scooter grinned as he hugged me. 'you handled that amazingly!' he smiled letting me go. 'I'm so sorry, we never expected that to come up, that happened what almost 2 months ago?!' he said angrily as we walked through a set of double doors and out into the parking lot where a crows of people were waiting.

'It's okay' I smiled, 'I was just speaking from the heart and if we weren't on camera I would have given her a little taste of what it felt like, the prissy little bitch' I laughed.

Justin laughed as well as we walked over to the fans and posed for pictures, signed t-shirts etc. We stayed for about an hour then got in the car and sped off to see the armed guards at Buckingham palace.

I jumped out of the car, just as Justin did and stood next to them, chucking my phone at him.

'Take a picture, imma get this guy to show some emotion' I laughed as he caught it. He brought out the video camera.

'why hello there' I grinned at the guard. Nothing.

'Hey! How did the burger king get the Dairy Queen pregnant?' he didn't answer. '.... Okay okay stop! I'll tell you! Because he didn't wrap his big whopper!' I burst out laughing as did Justin, but the guard - nothing. I calmed down.

'seriously if you laugh anymore you might wet yourself' I said sarcastically.

I looked over at Justin who was still laughing and filming. 'I got one more trick up my sleeve' I winked.

I turned to the guard, 'Hey cutie, I just love your hat' I grinned as I kissed his cheek. Nothing.

'nothing! Seriously! Come on Justin Madame Tussauds is next' I groaned as we got back into the car.

'You just got buuurned, by a guy with a possum on his head!' he laughed.

'Oh! bieber! I don't want to talk about it' I laughed. 'Jokes, I’m only interested in you' I winked as we pulled up at Madame Tussauds. We stepped inside and started to take pictures with all of the models. I guess no one realised it was really Justin because every time someone looked at him he froze and blended in with the models. We got to the pop section.

There was a model of Demi. I got Justin to take my picture licking the models face and text it to Demi saying, 'look whose face I'm licking.' I got a picture kissing Katy's cheek and did the with the Rihanna model and on grinning with my thumbs up next to Joe and Nick. I sent them each their respective pictures with the message, 'missing you, we'll be back in Atlanta tomorrow (:'

We left Madame Tussauds and headed to Harrods. I stepped inside my mouth wide open. 'It's like I died and went to heaven!' I grinned grabbing Justin's hand. He got a trolley and we headed to clothes.

I picked up a Juicy Couture bag and socks, an Ed hardy T-Shirt, a Swarovski bracelet and a pair of D&G converse. We then headed to make up where I bought foundation, face wash, cleanser, perfumes, mascara's and I heart London make up bags for the girls.

'okay Bieber, I saved the best for last I smiled as I led him into the food section. His eyes widened.

We bought everything. Cupcakes, doughnuts, sweets, giant lollies, chocolate, caviar, strawberries dipped in edible gold even a cookie that was bigger than Justin's head.

We got to a pay point and I was about to hand over my card when Justin randomly kissed me. I smiled, 'what was that for?'

'Just needed to tell you I loved you' he grinned.

'aw honey tha-' I cut myself off as I realised what he had done. 'Justin! I wanted to pay!' I shouted.

'shhhh!' he laughed, 'come on it's my treat for saving my ass this morning' he smiled grabbing the bags.

'What are you talking about? She took advantage of you! It wasn't your fault okay' I laughed softly. 'besides it's that little skank who I saved' I said angrily crumpling up the handle of the bag I was carrying in my hand as we climbed into a taxi.

'oh my god what time is it?' I laughed as we drove to the hotel.

'10 pm' he laughed.

I gasped, 'well time flies when your having fun right?' I smiled.

'True dat' he laughed.

We got out and walked up to my room, 'so I guess you're staying here again' I laughed.

'looks like it' he smiled getting comfy on my bed. 'you wanna watch a movie?'

'Yeah sure ... Oh my gosh The notebook is on!' I grinned. 'I'll get changed, you get the food out!' I shouted as I ran into the bathroom.

I came running back out and jumped, well practically flew, across to the bed. I cuddled into Justin and grabbed one of the gold covered strawberries.

By the end of the movie I was half asleep and Justin's face was red and puffy from all the crying he had done.

'You are such a girl!' I laughed sleepily as he tuned the tv off and lay down with my head on his chest. He put his arms around me and we both fell asleep.

'Wakey wake Fraser!' Justin shouted right in my ear. I screamed and fell out of bed.

Justin helped me up laughing hysterically. I sighed, 'you know there are some times when I really can't stand you' I laughed as he lifted me up and carried me to the bathroom, putting toothpaste on my toothbrush and sticking it in my mouth. I took over from there as he told me what was happening.

'okay so I woke up early, packed all your crap apart from your Ed Hardy t-shirt, a pair of comfy track suit bottoms, your I heart London hoodie, your purple pastry shoes that match your t shirt, and I put food, magazines, your phone, ipod and chargers into your new bag. I also kept out a bobble and the hair band you had on yesterday because you look HOT with it like that' he smiled triumphantly.

'are you sure your not the gay twin brother I always wanted?' I laughed.

'hahaha! That's so funny' he said sarcastically, 'same drill as yesterday, see you down stairs in 10' he ran out shouting.

I got dressed in the outfit. It was actually really nice. I did my hair like it had been yesterday and did my make up neutral before grabbing my bag and running to the lift.

This time I managed to stay awake until I got into the car. Once I had my belt on I was a goner.

We got to the airport and Justin woke me up. 'Baby I’m too tired' I groaned, can't I just wait til a decent hour and swim home?' I asked as he put me on his back again.

'urm I’m gonna go with no' he laughed as I fell asleep on his back.

The flight was pretty uneventful, we spent the first half looking at the videos, videoing me doing a tour of the plane, videoing Justin on his view of the tour and looking at pictures from the trip. Satisfied that I had sent them all and that we had exhausted our attempts to play hide and seek on the airplane, we fell asleep for the remaining 3 hours.

I woke up feeling refreshed as we got out at Atlanta airport.

'woooooh!' I screamed and ran down he stairs and kissed the ground. 'No more tourist crap!' I screamed at the top of my voice, before being peacefully ushered into the airport lounge to wait for our luggage by some huuuuge muscly men. They sat me down, 'we've heard of your rep here' they laughed as they put me down.

Justin and I laughed as we sat waiting. Suddenly a woman came through the door, she was wearing a long coat. She came over and took the hood down.

It was Caitlin. I stood up.

'what thee fuck do you live here now?!' I shouted standing up in her face. Justin sat me back down and stood up.

'Caitlin what do you want!' he said raising his voice a little.

'I've got something to tell you' she said quietly as she unbuttoned the jacket revealing a bump. Justin's eyes widened as mines did.

'By any chance did you want to tell me that you had a big lunch and that you suffer from bloating?' Justin asked laughing nervously.

She smiled a little, 'Very funny but no ... Justin, you're gonna be a Daddy.' she said it quietly.

'Oh hell no! You lying, cheating, manipulative little knocked up piece of crap!' I screamed lifting my fist to hit her. But I stopped myself when I saw her bump.

However, the state of Atlanta police department so the situation differently to me obviously, because before I even got a chance to put my fist down I was in handcuffs and being dragged off into a police car, with a pregnant Caitlin and a pasty faced Justin trailing along behind me.

You know, I think I preferred being a tourist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377 0 21
Clara is a kind, strong-minded, outgoing girl, who puts everything she has into her relationships. She met her best friend Liam the beginning of fres...
1.5K 35 23
How do you explain to your best friend that your in love with her fiancé? How do you know if he loves you back or not? The answers to that is you don...
1.4M 21.2K 35
Carter Gray was just chilling at a club in Los Angeles when she stumbles upon the one and only Justin Bieber. Justin's drunk from too much drinking a...
4.8K 153 30
18 year old female, Chanel Edwards and a 21 year old popstar Justin Bieber. Chanel and her so called "bestfriend" Jenna, go to a Justin Bieber concer...