Ego (Justin Bieber Love Story)

By jaysdimples

Molly Fraser is your average outcast. When her best friend since she was 4 left her when he got signed to a r... More

Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five

Chapter Seventeen

237 6 0
By jaysdimples

‘Perfect, we’ll edit that bad boy up and you guys will be the first to see it’ the producer’s voice came over the speaker. I still hadn’t broken my gaze into Justin’s eyes. However that problem fixed itself when he hugged me.

‘Molly! You were amazing!’ he grinned. ‘Dude that was like a whole other side to you!’

There was so much whizzing around my mind about the kiss, I could barely speak. ‘um .. Thanks, you were awesome too’ I managed to stutter out.

‘are you okay?’ he looked at me confused.

No. No Justin I’m not okay! We made out last night and I’m standing here wondering if it means something or not. But you can’t fucking remember it so I have absolutely no idea what to do. I mean should I tell you? But what if you think I’m lying. But what if you remember it too but don’t want to do something about it. What if it was a drunken mistake that we can laugh about. But what if it’s not. I said it to him in my head. But I didn’t have the balls to say it to him in real life.

Man I hoped Demi wasn’t busy, I needed a girlfriend right now.

‘yo Molly are you okay?’ he shook my shoulders, ‘your like in your own little world’ he laughed.

I had to think on my feet, ‘erm yeah, I just seriously need to pee’ I smiled. Holy fuck thinking on my feet was something I had never been good at.

‘oh right, why didn’t you just say?’ Justin Laughed, thank god we were good enough friends that he wouldn’t find that awkward. He walked over to get my buggy and pushed it over to me, ‘here hop in I’ll push you to the door but your own the own for the rest’ he laughed as we set off down the hall.

We burst out laughing. He helped me up and then left to go back to the studio to listen to the vocals on the track or something like that. Using my buggy as a makeshift Zimmer frame like my grandma had I hobbled into the bathroom and looked through my contacts for Demi. Just as I reached her name my phone started ringing. I pressed answer.

‘hello?’ It was Demi.

‘Demi! That is so fricking spooky, I was just about to call you!’ I laughed.

‘Dude shut up really?’

‘Yeah!’

‘you know its li-’ she cut herself off, ‘anyway I was phoning to tell you something’

‘go on’ I said, intrigued to find out hat she wanted to tell me. Probably another party.

‘well I had another flashback’ she said nervously.

‘Get out! Me too!’ I almost screamed down the phone.

She burst out laughing but her voice turned serious, ‘look I really think I need to meet up with you to talk to you about this. Hmm where can we meet up … where are you now?’

‘At the studio with Justin why?’

‘Perfect! There’s a Starbucks two blocks from there, I’ll meet you there now.’

‘okay see you then’ I smiled as I hung up. You know, I may have slagged it over and over but it was pretty awesome having a girlfriend.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, ‘Molly? Its Justin, why are you talking to yourself?’ I laughed as I wheeled myself out of the toilets by using my fingertips to push myself along.

I laughed ‘I wasn’t talking to myself, I was talking to Demi’

‘Demi’s in there?’ he smiled.

‘no’ I said laughing and shaking my head, ‘I was on the phone to her’.

He looked at me with a weirded out face, ‘ew girls talk on the phone when they’re peeing?’

I burst out laughing, ‘No! look I’m going to make this simple for you, I peed, I washed my hands, I dried them, I was about to come out when Demi phoned, no talking when on the potty’ I smiled while speaking slowly. It wasn’t entirely true, but he didn’t have to know that.

Just smiled, ‘oooohhh I understand now! What did she want?’ he said smiling.

‘well I kind of need to ask you a favour?’

‘anything’ he smiled. He was so sweet.

‘you know the Starbucks like 2 blocks from here?’ he nodded, ‘Could you please push me and my buggy there, so I can meet Demi?’

‘Of course, I could really go for a frappe just now’ he smiled as he started to push me along the corridor towards the doors.

Uh oh, awkward. ‘oh Justin, I didn’t mean … I meant that ... well it’s just meant to b -’ he cut me off laughing as we walked along the street.

‘ I know what you meant, I just wanted to see how you would react’ I laughed, ‘I’m going back to the studio to help with the editing’ he laughed.

‘Don’t do that to me!’ I whined while laughing. We crossed the road and I saw Demi standing outside Starbucks, texting her phone.

‘hey Bitch!’ I shouted, she looked up and spotted us. She ran over and hugged Justin before coming back to the front of the buggy and bending down to my height, ‘Honey, why are you in a buggy?’ she laughed.

Justin jumped in ‘ This drunken little mess managed to lose her crutches last night’ he laughed. ‘and this was my bright idea’ he grinned.

‘wow you really excelled yourself on this one bieber’ she laughed, ‘I can take her from now’ she said still laughing and taking hold of the handles.

‘okay, I’ll come back and pick her up in like an hour? But Demi I mean it take care of her, she doesn’t know where anything-’

Demi interrupted him, ‘Oh! Bieber! I know she’s in a buggy but she’s not your little girl, she can handle herself! And of course I will take good care of her, Now go on back to the studio’ she laughed.

‘fine, bye girls’ he laughed as he ran off down the street.

Demi pushed me into Starbucks, ordered two frappes and brought them over to our table, then helped me out and up onto the seat opposite her.

She slid my frappe over to me and took a sip of hers. ‘ so whats the deal with you remembering something?’ I asked nervously.

She took one last sip from her frappe, ‘well, today when I was listening to my ipod a song came on that reminded me of something that happened last night’ she said nervously.

‘go on’, I took another sip from my frappe.

‘Well it helped me remember that … well that ..’

‘Demi spit it out!’ I laughed.

‘I remembered that you and Justin made out!’ she rushed out in one breath.

‘Dude, I remembered that today when we were in the studio!’

‘No way!’

‘Yeah way!’ I laughed back.

‘So what are you gonna do about it?’ she asked reaching out and taking my hand.

‘Honestly? I have no idea. He Hasn’t said anything about it, but that could mean anything. But then don’t you think that if he had remembered he would act weird?’ she nodded. ‘I mean when we were recording today-’

Demi cut me of, ‘You recorded a song with him!? that’s awesome’ she grinned.

‘thank you’ I smiled, ‘but back to the story. When we were recording today, the lyrics suited our situation perfectly, and I definitely felt some sparks. But it might have just been an act, we were both flirting for the video.’ I shook my head confused.

‘hmm this is tricky’ she nodded, finishing her frappe.

Our conversation was interrupted by my phone vibrating. 1 new message - hey, some friends of mine are coming over, so I’ll just meet you back at the house in an like half an hour if that’s okay, call me if you need me to pick you up - Justin x

I looked up at Demi, ‘But one thing I know for sure is that I’m not going to do anything until I’m absolutely sure of my decision, I mean he’s like a brother to me and I don’t wanna lose that. So for the time being I say we just go about like we don’t remember either’ I smiled.

‘deal’ she grinned back.

‘hey, Justin’s friends are coming over and I honestly don’t want to turn up in a buggy, so can you please do me a huuuge favour and drive me to KOKO so I can get my crutches and then drop me off at Justin‘s? I smiled.

‘Of course.’ she grinned as she helped me into the buggy. ‘Actually KOKO is like only a few doors down so I’ll just push you there’ she laughed.

We got to KOKO and got my crutches. Demi folded up my buggy and carried it to her car for me before dropping me off at Justin’s.

‘hey, text me tonight?’ she smiled.

‘Of course!’ I laughed.

We said our goodbyes and I got the lift up to Justin’s penthouse.

The doors opened and I saw Justin sitting on a couch talking to some girl. Who the fuck is she?! Justin came running over to me, ‘there’s my girl!’ he grinned at me then leaned in and kissed my cheek.

Had I got off at the wrong floor?! Because this wasn’t the Justin I knew and since when was I his girl?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...
1.5K 35 23
How do you explain to your best friend that your in love with her fiancé? How do you know if he loves you back or not? The answers to that is you don...
228K 2K 35
Jasmine Noel Sher, a normal girl from Toronto Ontario, gets a chance to audition to be Island Defs New Artist. She finds a phone, at the auditions, t...
569 2 19
Have you ever thought of does Justin have After all troubles that Justin made in past few months and all stuffs that happend between Justin and Selen...