Deeper Meaning

由 superstar444

Two people who've never met each in their lives get to see and find out about each other and finds a deeper m... 更多

Main characters
Author's Note
Phat Fanmail
Frustration and Loneliness/ The loneliness of Devante Swing
Hint Hint and sorry
And the fanmail continues
The Club
That casual talk
Construction work (Maybe editing)
Mommy and Me
Damn Man/ Foreshadowing right in her eyes
Foreshadowing right in her eyes Part 2
Granny's Zodiac Signs
Daddy and Daughter Time
Our Convo Tho (Calm, Cool, and Collective)
After Hours
Total Request Live
Finally Home/ Sweet Memories
You Used To Love Me
I'll get mines
Switching Views
Sharing Our World Together
Sharing Our World Together Part 2
Birthday Time
Dipping And Dabbling
Flipping Through Pages (Part 1)
The Boring Part of The Story
Flipping Through Pages (Part 2)
I Miss Everything
We're Brothers Head Ass
Days Go By
I'm Hoping You Get This Message
Raining On The Parade
Raining On Me
Questions That Need Answers/Back 2 Back
411 with Room 414
You Don't Know My Name
Pick Up The Pace
Ladies In The House
Hallway Discussions
Sweet Tooth
Show U Luv (Part 1)
Show U Luv (Part 2)
I Like It Deep
I Swear It Was An Accident (Round 1)
The Accident (Round 2)
**BREAKING NEWS**
Can't Catch A Break Can You?
Thinking Hard and Long
Feelings, Vibes, and Flashbacks
You Can't See Me?
He Wants That Cookie
Bringin' Da House Down
In The Real World
ON MY MOMMA SHOW THE RESULTS (Pt.1)
Tears & An Old Ass Infidelity
YOU CHEATING ASS BITCH (Pt 2)
Devante's Rage & Dyana's Return
In-N-Out
Begin The Walk/Author's Announcement

The Quick Transaction

78 10 13
由 superstar444

Before you read, please remember that the music goes along with the story, the overall mood, and the character's intentions. Play the music while you read so you can feel the mood. 

Also another note, these are two new characters that will be introduced into the story. They both have different feelings, emotions, moods, and writing style. One character's writing style is italics and she doesn't get to the point, unlike the other character. His writing style is bold and he's straightforward. I hope yall like these next few chapters!!! <3

.....

July 23rd, 1993

The air is so clear and thick. I've never been here before. Devante was right when he said this city is sum else. As I'm walking to Downtown Memphis, I notice the people. So lively. So soulful. So damn loud. I walk past a gift shop called the "Hard Rock Cafe" and take pictures of the building itself and the trees on the side of it. Before I could take another picture of the trees my pager goes off. Ugh. Right in the middle of my creativity. Let me go ahead and answer it. might just be work. I look around to see the nearest payphone. Thank Allah and God I saw one. There was one in front of a tattoo shop. So I crossed the street, walked towards the payphone and looked at my pager. The numbers I saw were 911 and 121. I got nervous after seeing those numbers. 911 means to call me now and 121 means I need to talk to you. I grabbed four quarters and shoved all of them on the payphone. I  dialed a phone number and asked for the person who needs me. I was connected through and I was on the phone with them. "Hello!", I  said anxiously. "I'm so glad you called me. There's something I need you to do.", the person of my interest said. "What do you need me to do?", I asked. "Go in the tattoo shop and ask for Joesph. He'll give you $75 and a ride.", they said. "To where?", I asked. "To Tom Lee Park. We have to talk about business and her.", they said. "Okay. I'll be on my way there.", I said. "Okay. Hey wait....", they said. "Yeah?", I said. "I love you, Anastasia.", they said. I grinned and replied with, "I love you too and see you." After that, I hung the payphone up. I blew a breath of relief. I knew what I'm doing is right. I knew I made the right choice. I walked inside the tattoo shop and looked around. When I entered inside, eyes were just staring at me. It kind of felt weird but I know I'll get used to it. I saw a red and black counter with a man standing behind it counting all of his money. I walked up to him and asked, "Do you know a man named Joesph? I was told to see him." The man looked at me with his furry eyebrows. They remind me of Devante's. "Follow me.", he said. I followed him and we walked towards the exit sign and went out of the shop. We then kept walking until we were in an alley. I think the street's name is named "General Washburn's Alley". Memphis has got to be in the Guinness World Record for having too many churches on too many streets and having the weirdest street, avenue, boulevard, and alley names in history. We waited for ten minutes and the man who was with me has gone through two packs of cigarettes. The man could be the next Thomas the Engine Train the way he smokes. And just when I thought the man was about to go through another pack, an older black man comes towards us. "Hey, how yall doing?", the older man said. "Hey, Mr.Joesph. I'm fine what about you?", the younger man said. "So Trent, you said somebody wanted to see me. Where are they?", the old man asked. "She's right.", Trent said while grabbing my hand gently to meet with Joseph's hand. "Hey, young lady. You look really familiar. Can you tell me your name?", he asked me. "Oh, my name is Anastasia. Anastasia Mantis. We met at Hoochie Burger in Detriot back in '91 with..", I said before Joesph interrupted me with, "Oh yes yes yes. I remember now! How have you been?" Joesph hugged me and I hugged him back and said, "I've been fine. I see you haven't aged at all. I just got a call from him and he wanted me to give you this. I gave him $75 from my colorful windbreaker and my Tommy Hilfiger overalls pocket.

"What's this for?", Joesph asked me. "It's for you to take me to someplace called Tom Lee Park. I have no idea where that's at.", I said while laughing. "Child, we ain't that far from it. Come on. I got my car parked in front of the shop. So Joesph and I walked through the shop to get in his car. Fortunately for me, Joesph is a taxi driver so he knows where EVERYTHING is at by memory. We got in his car and he began driving. "We're closer to it than you think.", Joesph said. "I bet we are.", I said.  My pager was going off again. I grabbed it from my pocket and checked it. I saw the numbers 143, 607, and 406. I smiled and blushed. 143 is I love you, 607 is I miss you, and 406 is Hearts and kisses. "Well, we here. You said Tom Lee Park, right?", Joesph asked. I was so focused on the numbers on my pager that I didn't realize that the car stopped. "Anastasia?", Joesph called. "Huh?", I said. "we're at Tom Lee Park.", he said. "OHHH. Sorry, I got caught up on my pager. Thanks, Joesph!.", I said while getting out and closing the door. I waited until Joesph left to do anything. Three minutes passed and I saw Joesph leave. I sighed and turned around. I was completely speechless. The beautiful trees and the Mississippi River caught my eyes' attention. I pulled out my camera and started taking pictures. "This is perfect for my portfolio.", I said while taking pictures of the river. "Don't stand to close or your camera will drop.", a voice said. I turned around to see who said that and I began smiling extremely hard. It was him. My one and only true love...Daniel(or Danny) Levi Trixson or what I like to call him...Danny or Trix. 

His hair is brown and shiny while his hands were gentle and soft. In my eyes, I personally think he's better than Devante in so many ways. He's sexy, laidback, caring, a gentleman, and last but least a complete goofball. "I've missed you, Ana.", Trix whispered in my ear. "Well prove it.", I said. He did by kissing me.

Trix's POV

I couldn't help myself. Every time I see Nas (I call her "Ana" or "Nas" doesn't matter to me) I get this urge to just be my complete self to her and show her how much she's a part of my life. After kissing her, I looked at her. "What? Do I have something on my face?" Nas asked. I smirked. "No. I'm just admiring the beauty in front of me." Although Nas is in a relationship with Devante, it feels like I'm the main man instead of the side guy. I mean, Devante doesn't realize what he has in front of him. The roots of her hair are light brown but the rest of her sisterlocks are red. Her skin 

Her eyes are big and brown. Her smile is so bright and white. Damn near blinded me when we first met. Her dark brown skin shines so much with the sun kissing her skin. I don't give a fuck if we two different races. This is my motherfucking baby! She gives me love and I give her the whole fucking world. When she's with me, I pay no attention to nobody else but her and another lady. Minutes pass by and we're sitting on the bench that has the full view of the Mississippi River, Mud Island, the M bridge to Arkansas, and the Memphis Queen boat. "This is a beautiful city.", Nas said. "Yeah but Memphis has to catch up to another beauty here.", I said. Nas looked at me confused. "What other beauty?", Nas asked. "You.",I said while watching her blush and turn her head away from me. I gently turn her head around and kiss her again. The kiss was very passionate but not raunchy. After that, we look at each other for a couple of minutes. We both appreciate each other's beauty. Minutes later, I go back to looking at the water and Mus Island. "What's wrong D?", Nas asked me. "Nothing. I just want to know how is she?", I asked. "She?", Nas repeated in a confused tone. "Yeah. She...you know. How's our daughter, Dyana?", I asked. "She's fine. She's living with Devante and his family.", Nas said. "Good. Good. Does Devante know that Dyana isn't his daughter?", I said. I looked at Nas and she said, "No, he doesn't. He'll never know. Do you want Dyana to know?", she asked me. "I don't know.", I said.

.....

The story will now be back in the present time (2019). In a few chapters, time will keep flip-flopping.

Hello neighbors!!! Sorry that I haven't been active as I used to be. I'm shopping for my dorm bc ya nigga going to college. I'm securing the bag with a night job that won't last long. And  I'm spending my last fun moments with my friends before we all separate for college. Don't worry, if I won't be active I will announce it but as of now I have returned and I'm back. So stay in tune for the rest of the chapters and the music along with it. Do you think Devante will ever know that Dyana isn't his daughter? Do you think Dyana has competition for Devante's attention and love with Zhen? Tell me what do yall think will happen in the next chapter. I might just go along with it(There's no might bc I WILL go along with it). Make sure you comment, vote, and read my story. so I can give you a shoutout in the next chapter. I want to give my love to all of my faithful and favorite readers that comment, vote, and read this story. And last but not least, remember that I love you all.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2K 35
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it." - Lloyd Alexander If you loved volume one you will absolutely love volum...
17.9K 314 36
Circa 1993: It's been two years since Jamila and Devante have split due to them wanting to do different things. Jamila Stevens And Jodeci Have now be...
97.9K 2.5K 42
What happens when two people meet by accident and become best friends? But soon they develop feelings for each other... Also wattpad needs more of A...
3.1K 160 22
After meeting each other, two people struggle with the emotional and physical scars of their past. They discover that even the smallest moments can m...