Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Gir...

By normaa

When Conner was 12, he stops dating, he isolates himself. Why? Because he thinks his life is ruined when he f... More

Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter1]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter2]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter3]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter4]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter5]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter6]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter7]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter8]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter9]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter10]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter11]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter12]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter13]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter14]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter15]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter16]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter17]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter18]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter19]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter20]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter21]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter22]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter23]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter24]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter25]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter26]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter27]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter28]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter29]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter30]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter 31]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter32]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter33]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter34]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter35]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Epilogue]

Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter36]

19.2K 350 77
By normaa

Disarray's POV

"You just have to be calm," Conner said, a small smirk forming on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him and looked away.

"Easy for you to say since you've done so many times" I snapped at him and he chuckled lightly. His beautiful gray eyes looked so carefree that it made me feel light. He won another race yesterday and today is my birthday. He took me out to Olive Garden for dinner. Things have gone so well for us.

He said he had another present for me, but I didn't know it was this. I remember telling him once that I wanted one. I didn't think he'd remember.

"Are you sure it won't be sore in a month? I mean I'm going to be wearing my dress" I pondered out loud.

"No, it should heal in about 2 or 3 weeks, Disarray. If you're really that scared you don't have to get it" he said, with a serious expression now. I rolled my eyes.

"You're going to look even more sexy," he whispered in my ear as the door opened. I bit my lip and blushed.

"You're ready now?" the piercing artist asked. I shook my head nervously and pulled up my shirt. I held Conner's hand as the artist cleaned my belly button. I gulped as he marked me.

"Okay now, I want you to hold your breath at the count of 3" the lady said and I nodded, gripping Conner's hand.

"Here we go... 1.... 2.........3" and the I felt the needle pierce into my skin.

I yelped at the pain.

"Not so bad, right?" asked Conner, next to me. I pouted, it did hurt... I guess I'm a baby. I felt my pulse on my belly button. I whimpered slightly.

"Okay this is the part that's going to hurt, just a bit. I'm going to change the needle with the piercing you chose," she explained as she got the piercing ready. I frowned--- more pain!

"Alright! 1..... 2....3...." and she did the switch. This time I yelped loudly. That freaking hurt!

"You said it wouldn't hurt" I snapped at Conner pouting as I got out of the car.

"It didn't hurt for me" he claimed putting up his hands in the air. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my piercing. It does look cute!

"Ima take a shower before Anthony and Val come over, Princess" Conner said, leaving a kiss on my cheek. I felt my heart flutter right away.

"Ah ah ah" I said grabbing him from his bicep. He turned back to me and I wrapped myself around him, being careful. I brought down his lips to mine. It wasn't a make out kiss, just a lingering kiss.

"Mine healed very quick" Valerie said as Conner and Anthony talked about the race. I pouted; wishing it was already healed.

"So, a month from today, you're going to be Mrs. Disarray Castro!" she whispered and giggled. I blushed tomato red which Conner noticed.

"What did you tell her, Valerie?" he asked and reached over to grab my hand. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him. I looped my arm into his and rested my head on his bicep.

"If you go, don't go in those posh pits-- whatever they're called again," I warned Conner. He and Valerie were talking about going to another concert.

"Mosh pits" Conner and Valerie corrected me in sequence.

When he got home from dropping off Valerie, I couldn't tell he had bruises. When I woke up on his naked chest, he had so many bruises. He sort of had a small black eye, I guess they missed his eye. His chest, arms were covered in bruises!

"You too Valerie! I don't understand why you enjoy that kind of crap anyway!" Anthony mused and took a bite of his food. Conner and Valerie looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"You guys are the ones that don't understand!" Valerie said and Conner agreed.

We ended up watching a movie in the living room. They bought me a cake and sang happy birthday to me. I couldn't stop smiling. I had a great birthday with my amazing boyfriend and friends. Even if I had dinner with my parents, things won't be the same as it was between us. I sighed and daydreamed while they were really into the movie.

How would Conner and I have met if it wasn't arranged? How would he have made me fall in love with him? Where would he have taken me on our first date? I wouldn't be able to tell my future daughter how I met her daddy. 'Oh your grandparents decided to marry us without our consent, sweetie!' Yeah, great!

Why am I so cheesy? I wanted hearts and flowers. I wanted to know how we met each other. Not by our parents introducing us. I know in the back of my head that I would have met him and we would have gotten married. But by our own.

How we would decided to move in together. How nervous Conner would be when I would of introduced him to my parents. When he would have taken me to have dinner with his family. I sighed and laid my head on Conner's lap. I felt his hand in my hair, felt him shake with laughter. I smiled and looked up at him.

I can imagine how Conner would have asked me to be his girlfriend. How red of embarrassment he would get. I smiled at the daydream and sat up. Conner gave me a questioning look.

I went to sit in his lap and snuggled against his chest. I ignored the pain of my new piercing. His arms immediately went around me and he rested his chin on my head. I held him tight and sighed; dozing off.

Conner's POV

When Disarray randomly sat up and went on my lap. She had a serious face and she held me tight. She rested her head on my chest and fell asleep. I wrapped an arm around her and covered her with a blanket.

Anthony and Valerie were just watching the movie, laughing.

"You guys are welcome to stay in the guest rooms" I announced picking up Disarray bridal style.

"I'm going to bed" I said.

"Alright, we'll stay over" Anthony said and Valerie's eyes were glued on the tv.

I went upstairs and laid Disarray on our bed. I shrugged off my clothes and went to Disarray's side. I slipped her jeans off and left her in her undies. She stirred and opened her beautiful blue eyes. When she saw me, she spread her arms open. I smiled and switched the lights off.

Eagerly, I went into her arms and hugged her to me. She hugged me back and kissed my chest.

"Thanks for my a great day, sweetheart" she mumbled into my chest. I kissed her head and rubbed her back.

"I love you, Princess" I whispered in her ear and she held me tighter. I thought she was sleeping.

"I love you too" she whispered back and dozed off in her slumber.

I loved having her in my arms. The time I had to leave for a race with Anthony to another part of Florida, I hated the hotel room. Disarray wasn't with me because she had a huge exam she had to concentrate on. I literally couldn't sleep. We ended up skyping each other at night because neither of us couldn't sleep. I remembered how much I wanted to drive home just to be with her. I didn't like her to be alone even when Valerie was in a guest room.

Next morning we all went to the beach since it was already so hot.

"I can't go in because it will get infected, ill just tan for a bit" Disarray said as we drove the beach.

Since she was bored because she couldn't get in the water. I let her bury me in sand. Later on the day, I look her to a small movie date.

~~One month later~~

It's here. I'm getting married in two days. 

I started getting the nerves and Anthony said he was going to take me to a strip club. I groaned in annoyance.

"Dude, you're friends with all the football guys already. Everyone knows you're getting married to Disarray. We're all going to take you out! It's the last time you'll be single before you decided a divorce!" Anthony said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"We're never getting a divorce!" I snapped at him. Thinking about Disarray leaving me because she wanted someone else pissed me off already. She should only have eyes for me.

"It was a joke, Conner. Chill. But you can't back out! We have ordered everything and it's this Saturday!" I rolled my eyes and laid my head back on bed couch.

"Plus, it's tradition! Valerie is probably going to take Disarray to a male strip club! Like that movie Magic Mike!" He laughed hard and jumped next to me.

"You're just giving me more reasons not to go" I snapped, closing my eyes. I haven't seen Disarray since this morning when she took Valerie to a day spa. Anthony and I spent time playing video games.

"Aww you're so whipped!" He teased and I looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"Like you're not whipped with Val? She snaps her fingers and you follow!" I back fired and he rolled his eyes. "You do the same for Disarray!"

"Fine whatever, I don't care!" I was annoyed the he knew I was whipped; I knew I was. I'd do anything for her.

We spent the night eating pizza and playing games. Disarray called and say she was going the night mall and to catch a movie afterwards. Disarray told me that I had a lot of guy nights with Anthony and friends. I rolled my eyes and agreed.

Saturday came. Anthony was at my house twelve sharp like he promised.

"Where are you taking him?" Disarray asked annoyed but curious. Anthony grinned at her.

"It's a secret. Don't worry, I'll take good, good care of him" Anthony said wagging his eyebrows. I shook my head at Disarray. She should know that he's only saying that to piss her off. Valerie was sitting on the sofa rolling her eyes at Anthony's behavior. Alexandria was on the other couch dozing off. I bet Daniel's already wherever Anthony's taking me.

Anthony let my arm go and went to sit with Valerie. He hugged her and kissed her goodbye. Awkward...

"So don't leave me for any of those strippers Anthony shows you" Disarray said next to me and I laughed. I leaned down and kissed her soft lips.

"Princess, no one has nothing on you" I whispered in her ear and I felt her arms around my waist.

"I'll give you a private dance during our honeymoon" she whispered seductively and I felt myself going hard instantly. Imagining Disarray swaying her body around me while dancing was incredibly hard not to take her now.

"Jesus" I cursed and kissed her. I looked up to see Anthony and Valerie kissing. I grinned and scooped up Disarray in my arms and quietly went to my room.

"He's going to know you're gone" she said and I laid her under me and kissed her. She moaned when I traced her lips with my tongue.

I felt her slipped her hands under my shirt and roam my back with her soft hands. I groaned. It's been a while since I've touched her or vice versa. I started kissing her neck and when I bit her softly; she moaned.

"CONNER GET DOWN HERE BEFORE I HAVE TO COME UP FOR YOU" I heard Anthony yell from downstairs. I didn't want him to see how incredibly sexy Disarray looked with her messy hair.

"Fuck" I cursed and moved away from a very sexy Disarray lying under me.

"Don't have fun" Disarray teased as I grabbed my phone.

"Trust me, I won't" I said and leaned down to kiss her. She let me go and followed me downstairs. Anthony was leaned down kissing Valerie. I grabbed her from the back of his shirt and pulled him away.

"You wanted to go? Lets go" I snapped jokingly and turned to Disarray.

"I'll be back soon, Princess. Bye guys!" I said and they waved at me.

We got in his car and he started driving.

"Ugh, where are you taking me?" I whined like a girl. He's been driving for an hour.

"Patience, Conner. We're just going to meet up the guys at a billiard club we hangout at" he said. I nodded. So we're just going to have some beers and play pool. Seemed fun enough.

Glad he wasn't going to take me to some strip club and have girls breast up on my face. Only girl I wanted near me was Disarray.

When we got there, I noticed the guys just standing waiting for us already. Some were probably inside already.

"So my friend's Dad owns a lot of billiard clubs and he let us use this one for your bachelorette party" Anthony explained as we walked through.

Everyone started howling when I walked in. There were guys I didn't even know.

"Hey dude!" I turned to see Daniel grinning. I grinned back and did the hand shake. He got here last night around the same time my sister did.

I saw my dad and Disarray's dad playing pool, with a beer in their hands.

I went to greet them and everyone.

"Conner! How's it like being with the IT girl?" Derek asked from the football team. I rolled my eyes and looked somewhere else. That's when I noticed him.

"OLIVER!!?" I exclaimed as I saw my best friend grinning at me. I went towards him and gave him a man hug.

"Dude! I'm so glad you're here! I thought you were going to be here tomorrow morning" I said and he kept grinning.

"Your blondie called us and told me to come down for your party early, man! Farah is probably with her right now" Oliver finally said. I felt glad that my best friend was here for my party.

"Did Daniel pick you up? Oh bro! I need to take you out to the track with me!"

"Yeah, he's pretty chill! And YESS! That's what I'm looking forward for that too!"

A couple hours after we got there; we just played pool and had a good time. Until Anthony got on one of the table.

"So you all know that our boy Conner is getting married in TWO days!" He yelled pointed at me. People started to howl at me.

"His days of being single or coming to an END! So here we are celebrating for him!" He said and put his beer in the air. All guys did the same. I laughed and looked at Anthony.

"Do it guys!" Anthony suddenly said. I looked at him confused and I saw Derek and Travis at my side.

They pushed me on a chair and wrapped rope around me; restraining me. Oh no.

"COME ON OUT LADIES!" Anthony shouted. I felt the blood leave my face when strippers came out.

Disarray's POV

"Do you think the guys are actually going to take him to a strip club?" I wondered out loud as we drove to the salon.

"I don't think so" Alexandria said, thinking. Probably about Daniel.

"Hmm... I don't know" Farah answered and Valerie shrugged. I frowned. Knowing Anthony, I'm sure they did.

We spent the day getting our nails done for the wedding. Conner's relatives were flying in tomorrow. My dad got them a house they can stay at while they're here for the wedding. My mom and Conner's mom were finishing everything for the wedding. The dads were out having a drink or something men do.

As they gave us a great treatment, I really wanted to call Conner. But I didn't. I'm sure he was having a good time.

Conner's POV

"Oh god" I groaned when strippers pressed there boobs against my face. I heard laughter in the back ground.

I seriously hated every minute of it. I felt stripped near my crotch and it made me shudder in disgust. The strippers kept dancing around me. Making me all sweaty and shit.

"Okay!!! Guys untie me!" I snapped. I felt one of the strippers hands in my hair and pulled kind of hard. No where near as good as Disarray did it.

The guys just laughed at me. My dad had an amused looked on his face. Daniel and Oliver were laughing, taking pictures.

After 15 long minutes of having strippers on me, they finally untied me. I got up in a snap.

"I should have know there was going to be strippers!" I said but couldn't help and laugh. The next thing I know, a bucket of cold beer was poured onto me.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I shrieked. I heard more laughing and saw Daniel handing me a towel.

"Did you have to do that? The strippers weren't enough?" I yelled; feeling gross. Anthony shrugged.

"Humor me" he said and I narrowed my eyes at him. He did bring me an extra pair of clothes so that was good. The rest of the night went great and I was glad the strippers didn't come again.

I was now going home with Daniel and Oliver. I felt exhausted and wanted to lay down with Disarray.

When we walked in around midnight. They were still awake watching a movie. Disarray immediately narrowed her eyes at me. She noticed I had a different set of clothes.

Each of the guys went to their girl. AND Daniel went to Alexandria.

I went to her and held my hand out. She knew I wanted to go to bed. I grabbed my hand and took me upstairs with her.

"So how was it?" Disarray asked. I stripped out of my clothes and grabbed a clean towel out of the closet.

"Took me out to play pool, drank a couple of beers, the guys poured a bucket of freezing cold beer on me!" Leaving out the strippers. She nodded. Before she could ask any questions, I went to take a quick shower.

I came out to see her in a beautiful night gown.

"Do you like it?" She asked and did a 360. I raised my eyebrow and nodded right away. Her gorgeous hair was tied in a braid. Her curves were so sexy.

I went to put my hands on her hips and she moved away.

"No touching because you went to a strip club!" She snapped with a grin. I felt my jaw drop.

"Princess! I didn't know there was going to be strippers there! I swear!" It sucked if I wasn't allowed to touch her.

"Ah ha! So you did go to a strip club!" She exclaimed and my eyes widen.

"You tricked me! And Disarray, I seriously didn't know. They took me to a billiard club!" I defended myself and she put her hands on her hips. I couldn't but think how sexy she looked.

"I guess it is a typical thing that guys take their soon to be married friend too" she said and took steps towards me. She ran a finger from my chest to my V.

I didn't take chances of her moving away, I leaned down and carried her bridal style. She let out an adorable giggle.

"We are not married yet" she teased as I laid her on the bed. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

"I hated today. I just wanted to come home and fall asleep with you" I admitted and I saw the blush on her cheeks. I turned off the lights and brought her against me.

"I love you, Disarray" I whispered and kissed my chest.

"I love you too, Conner."

The next day our parents came. The mom's took all the girls to do girl stuff and the guys stayed here. We decided to make a small BBQ. My relatives came over just to chill before the big day tomorrow. I was nervous now.

What if I drop the ring?! Oh god!

The girls came later on and I was glad Disarray was back. I can tell she had gone to a salon or something.

We all spent the night having a good time and everyone started to leave. My mom gave me a hug and my dad shook my hand. Same with Disarray's parents.

"So you" Farah pointed at me "are not sharing room with your bride tonight!"

"Why not?" I asked and Disarray frowned.

"Don't you know it's bad luck for you to share room before the wedding night?" Farah asked and Oliver laughed. Daniel and Alexandria were already asleep.

I groaned as Farah took Disarray to her room. Disarray shot me a sad smile. I hated sleeping without her. I am such a girl now.

As I started dozing off an hour later; I heard my door open. A few seconds later I felt Disarray get under the blanket. I didn't waste time and grabbed her waist to press her against me. I took a deep breath and smiled against her neck.

She let out an adorable giggle. I smiled and kissed her lightly.

"I thought you would have been sleeping" she whispered.

"Hard for me to sleep without you" I told her. She smiled and we both drifted off quickly.

***

Hi everyone! I do APOOLLOOGIZEEEE for such a late update!! I have been so busy ever since I started working!! And school is such a hassle! It's 2 am right now and I'm going to start studying for a physio exam I have!!! *nervous*

I aslo wanted to state that I would have updated a lot sooner but unexpected family problems came to me like a smack on the face. I've been dealing with that.

I hoped this didn't come out so short!!!! Have a nice day/night!!!

1 chap and an epilogue left!!! Vote and comment ~~~ all that jazz!!

SORRY FOR ERRORSSSSSSS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 12K 37
Alena Thompson is fresh out of college ready to pursue her new career in London England. Everyone tells you how hard it is to move from America to Lo...
7M 104K 42
Harmony Kingston has been through more in her short life, then anyone good ever image going through. She's a homeless delinquent, always getting int...
14.9K 284 18
"Ashlyn is a loner in high school with no friends. But when a fateful visit to a haunted house causes her and her classmates to see monsters at night...
480K 20.9K 51
Meghan Polinsky was excited to see her long distance boyfriend of four years when she took her trip to Brazil. All that hope was squashed as soon as...