TAEKOOK ONE SHOTS

Galing kay MJxBTSxVMIN

Before anything else please follow me for me to update more stories about TAEKOOK❤❤❤ THANK YOU!!😊❤🤗 #30-nev... Higit pa

Cheater
Daddy (M)
cheater 2
Affair
Mr. Hot Guy (M)
Emotionless💔
Mr. Hot guy 2 (M)
Thank you ⏳
Cheater 3
Car Sex (M)
kill him in guilt
Kill him in guilt 2
Request
Kill him in guilt 3
Boy with Luv
BOY WITH LUV 2
BOY WITH LUV 3
BOY WITH LUV 4
KOOKIE
Cheater 4
sorry
face reveal😊
Until I Die
Until I Die 2
Until I Die 3
thank you everyone!!!😍💜
Until I Die 4
My Husband
Until I Die 5
Jealous Me (Fluff, angst lil)
THANK YOU GUYSSS💜😘
Jeonlous📷
MAMA 2018
Its been a long time
REMINDERS!😅
MISTAKEN
MISTAKEN 2
Just Today
Just Today pt. 2
Cry on my shoulder😢
Forbidden Love
Forbiden Love 2
Forbiden Love 3
My Unloving Husband
My Unloving Husband 2
Forbiden Love 4
My Unloving husband 3
BTS x TAEKOOK🔰
BTS x TAEKOOK 🔰 2
Broke Vow💔
Broken Vow💔 2
Broken Vow💔 3
Vampire and The Wolf
face reveal 2
Sorry😖
Vampire and the Wolf 2
Kill him on Guilt ( sequel)
Cheater 5
kill him on guilt (sequel 2)
Cheater 6
Kill him in Guilt (Sequel 3)
Cheater 7 ( Ending🔥)
Kill him in Guilt (Sequel 4)
Kill him in Guilt (Sequel 5) M
Kill him In Guilt (6)
Face reveal 3 (BDAy) 😍
End of Us👥💔
Yeyyy New Collection💜
My Omega and Alpha💜
SORRY
I love You
Shadow (Teaser)
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Face reveal 0.3
Shadow 1🏴
Shadow 2🏴
Shadow 3🏴
capture me📷
Shadow 4🏴
Capture 2📷💜
COLD🌌
COLD 2🌌
COLD 3🌌
For the 2nd time💔
ANNOUNCEMENT
Capture❤📸
COLD🌌4
COLD🌌5
COLD🌌5
COLD🌌7
COLD🌌8
COLD🌌9
COLD🌌10
COLD🌌11
WE MEET AGAIN(COLD S2)🌌
WE MEET AGAIN (COLDS2)🌌 C-1
WE MEET AGAIN(COLDS2)-C2
Memories of ours🕊
Memories of ours 🕊-2
Memories of our🕊-3
Memories of ours🕊-4
Memories of ours🕊-4

BTS x TAEKOOK 🔰 3

1.2K 29 1
Galing kay MJxBTSxVMIN

3rd Pov.

Its been a week since that incident happened. They didnt call nor text each other. Well, its not that tae care about him.

Taehyung pack his clothes that is needed for the shoot later. "Hyung are you done?!" he called in the next door. "wait up!" jihan answer.

KTH Pov.

Me and jihan hyung will have shoot for the drama. I grab my things and put it all in the back of The car. I dial jimin hyung's number. "Hyung? I cant
I have some presscon later. Sorry, i'll make it up to you guys. Okay.. You too." i ended the call and sigh. "Tae?" i heard jihan call me. "Yes hyung?" "lets go?" i nodded.

JJK Pov.

I was mess. I am miserable. I am a dickhead. I will make yugyeom pay for it. I run to his dorm and bang the door "YAH! FUCKER!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" i yelled in anger. He opened it and i punch him across the face "YOU FUCKTARDS!!" i yelled. The rest of Got7 stop me by grabbing arms. "I THOUGHT WERE FRIENDS! WHY?!" i sob buy in fire. "K-kook sorry, i dont know why did i do that ple-" "Taehyung Is mad at me!! very mad! He didnt listen to me!!! Tell me! Did i touch thE girl?!" i yelled asking. He nodded. I was taken aback. "N-no! Its not true!!!" i kick him. "kook calm down!" mark said. "YOU NEED TO TALK TO YOUR MEMBER MARK! ITS YOUR RESPONSIBLE AS A LEADER! OR ELSE IM THE ONE TO KILL THIS SHIT!!!!" i yelled and get out of that hell.

KTH Pov.

Well, the presscon ended. I need to go to BTS dorm i will celebrate my birthday with them. "Hyung?" i called jihan. "yes?" "i cant go home tonight. I'll be on the BTS dorm. Is it okay?" i ask. "of course silly.. But becareful" he said. I nodded and get going.

BTS DORM...

"hyung?" i called. It was pitch black. I cant see anything. "Where are they?" i mumble. I was about to touch the Switch when suddenly "POP!" i flinch and cover my ears. "SURPRISE!!" i look around and see jimin holding a cake. And the others are holding balloons and pop paper. "YAH! THANK YOU!" I engulf them into hug.

We sat on the living room. We vocal lines are in a long couch and the rap lines is in the floor. We drank but just a little bit. "So tae? Hows the presscon?" jimin ask. "Well, its fine" i said. "I heard that jihan got more followers on twitter" namjoon ask.      " oh.. Yes, he is. I think because of the drama? And.... He is handsome.." i chuckled. Jungkook just look down. And sigh. "Kook? How's your cover?" jin ask. I raise my eyebrows. "Oh.. JK made a cover of Ending scene of IU sunbenim. " "oh..thats good." i said.

We heard the door bell and i walk to the door and opened it. Its a girl. "Is jungkook here?" she ask. "ahh.. Yes, why?" "i have something to tell him" she said. I nodded and let her enter.

"someone visiting!" i said. They look at the girl with a widened eyes,  Especially jungkook. "W-what are you doing here?!" jungkook yelled look mad. "oppa~" i felt my blood boil when she call him that. "Im pregnant with your baby" she giggle like a maniac.

I felt my heart got broken over again. I widened my eyes. This is the WORSE GIFT i recieve. I thought. "W-what are talking about?! Its not mine!!!" He yelled. "Its yours. You fuck me really good" she said smirking. I look down tears starting to fall like a rain. They look at me. "T-tae?" jimin ask. I look at him and smile sadly. "im okay chim.." i laugh sadly "This is a good news." i said. Jin hyung hold my hands and grip it.

I lastly look at jungkook. "I thought we'll gonna fix this. But we didnt. Congrats jungkook." in said didnt care of the tears continue falling. "This is the best birthday i ever have" i laugh but crying. "i need to go, jihan hyung is waiting for me" i said and about to walk out "t-tae.. Please its not mine" he sob looking at me. "Sorry kook. But this time, you prove to me that your not worth with my love" i said and left.

I run outside and i didnt know its raining. I sank on my knees and cry. "WHYY?! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!" I yelled. "Jungkook why?" i whisper. I cry silently. Few minutes have pass i decide go to the near club to ease my mind from all of this.

KSJ Pov.

I was watching the girl in fire. "Yah! I dont believe its jungkook's baby!" i said in anger "Jinnie please calm down" namjoon holding me. "No! She is lying!" i look at jungkook. "Its your fault!!! Now we dont know where is tae!!" i yelled in anger and frustration at the same time. "Jimin call tae." i said. He nodded. "Hyung he is not answering" jimin said worriedly. "Suga call Jihan's home" i order. "Hyung, he is not there. Jihan has been tracking him now" i sigh and run to our room. Namjoon followed me.

JJK Pov.

I cant believe this.. I recall what tae said earlier "Sorry kook. But this time, you prove to me that your not worth with my love"i look down and sob.
"Its not my child you know that" i said darkly to the girl. She looks terrified. "dont play with me. I can kill you here!" i roar and grab her neck. I push her to the wall and tighten ny grip on her neck."TELL ME SLUT!!!" i yelled one more time.

"L-let me go!" she said. I push her on the floor "Okay!! This is not your abby this is just an act! We didnt have sex! Im just humping on you that time! You are unconcious and yugyeom said just to act like we are making out!!" She yelled crying.

"BUT YOU DESTROY MY RELATIONSHIP WITH TAE!!!" i yelled. "You'll gonna pay for this!!! I'll bring you to jail!!" I yelled "Kook stop. This will not solve the problem. We need to find tae first to talk about this." i heard yoongi said. I glared at her and get out of the house. I run to find tae.

Its been 3 hours since i am finding taehyung. Its already 8 in the evening.  I run everywhere but no sign of him. "fuck tae! Where are you?!" I mumble worriedly.

I was about to go when my phone rang "hyung? Did you find tae? Im still searching for him. What? Club? Tae will never drink. Okay, send the location." i hung up and run to the near club.

KHT Pov.

I was in the club its already my 20 shots! "Another please!" i said to the bartender "Sir, you already take 20 shots. Are you sure you cant take another one?" he ask me that makes my  blood boil "Give me another one! Or else im gonna call your fucking manager!" i yelled. "O-okay here sir" i grab the shit and drink it like a water. 

Someone tap my shoulder "Hey handsome, are you alone?" the girl, with a long hair wearing Red lipstick ask me. "yeah" i said Blankly "wanna play?" she whisper. "No thanks." i said. "please, i'll make you good" he put her hands on my tigh. I moan in sensation. "okay" i said. I drag her in vacant room. I push her in the bed and kiss her harshly. "Mmmmhh O-oppa!" she moan.

PJM Pov.

I was in the club, i run to the counter "Hey dud, did you see a man in white clothes? Looking handsome?" i ask. "oh.. Sir, he is the vacant room in the left side..... With a girl" he said. I widened my eyes. I heard someone call me "HYUNG!!" i look back and saw jungkook running to me. "Hyung where is tae?" i look at him. "He is in one of the room here..... With a girl" i said quitely. He look at me in shock. "come on, before something happened" i said and search for him.

When we reach the last room we heard a moan "Mmhhhh~ oppa!" A girl moan. I felt disgust and look at jungkook. He clench his fist. We opened the door harshly. We both look at taehyung pinning some girl in the bed. Moaning mess. "WHAT THE FUCK TAEHYUNG!?!" jungkook grab his arm and pull him off. "LET ME GO!" taehyung yelled. "NO! i will never let you destroy your life tae!" jungkook said. I look at the girl and she just run outside.

I heard tae chuckled. "But im already  mess. Broken. So what else should i destroy in my life? huh jeon?" he ask sadly. "Tae we need to get out of here first okay?" i said. I was about to grab his arm, when he step back.  "i did everything jungkook. I really did love you. But you just broke me. I cant find myself anymore. I felt my heart cant be fix. Im not enough? Im ugly? Am i annoying? Tell me." he said silently while sobbing.

Jungkook grab his chin gently "Your perfect. Your not annoying. What else should i ask for? Nothing right? The incident happened is just an act tae. The girl is not pregnant. And i didnt touch her. Yugyeom just being desperate to break us apart. I know he likes you thats why he did this. I promise i did not touch her. Please listen to me tae!" jungkook is also crying mess desperate to explain.

Tae just look up "I dont know anymore. Should i believe  you? Or should i just give up? Im tired kook. Im tired of everything. I cant take this pain. Sorry" he said and pass out. "TAE!" i scream and jungkook take him bridal style. We call a cab and bring him to our dorm.

JJK Pov.

Were in our room. Taehyung is lying peacefully in our bed.  Jin hyung is making some soup for tae. Jimin, yoongi, namjoon, hoseok is here with me. "kook? Whats your plan?" hoseok ask. "i tried to explain him everything. But he said he is tired of everything." i said, Lowering my head. "its okay kook, at least you tell him the truth. He is just exhausted and frustrated of what is happening around him. His mind is corrupted. " yoongi said. I nodded. "I love you baby" i kissed his forehead and cuddle with him.

KTH Pov.

I felt the sunlight hitting my face. "Fuck!" i mumble i can feel my throbbing head. I look at my side and saw jungkook sleeping soundly. I miss this. I miss his scent. I remember all what he said last night. But its hard to believe. I touch his cheeks and kiss his forehead. "I miss you" i whisper.

I get downstare to find the hyungs are eating."tae! Come here" jin hyung said. I sit down and look at them."here have some hangover soup. You need this. And there is pain killer in the drawer just use it." he said. I nodded and mumble a small thanks. "what happened guys?" i ask them. "tae, after the incident yesterday, the girl explained everything. She was paid off to act like slut. The day when jungkook went to yugyeom he was framed. The girl didnt touch him." i widened my eyes "but the vid-" "yes, the video, yugyeom put the camera in its the angle that makes jungkook look like pounding into the girl. He is unconscious as  fuck. " jimin explained to me. "And jungkook, never denied that. Yesterday the girl said she is pregnant but the truth is, she is not. She just want to ruin your day, and yugyeom is still the suspect of ordering to do that." he said. "but yugyeom is jungkook's friend" i said.  "yes, but we cant trust him. " namjoon said. I look down and felt guilty of what i acted for the past 5 months. "Wait i'll go to jungkook" i stand up and run to our room.

When i reach the door i saw jungkook, looking at the window. His hair is mess. The wind gently blow to the curtains the make it sway. I walk to him "Kook?" i called him. He look at me and smile sadly "are you now okay? How about your head? Did you take a pain killer?" he ask worriedly. I look down. The tears fall unstoppable. "S-sorry kookie~" i sob hardly.

JJK Pov.

I was looking at the window. When someone call me "Kook?" in look at him and smile sadly "are you now okay? How about your head? Did you take the pain killer" i ask worriedly.  Tae look down. I can see The tears fall unstoppable. "S-sorry kookie~" he sob hardly. I felt my heart flatter. The nickname that he used to call me. I engulfed him into hug. "baby shhh" i pat his back. Let him cry on my chest "s-sorry.. I didnt believe you. Sorry for treating you like that. I dont deserve you..." " shhh.. Dont say that. I love you thats why i forgive you. Your my life tae.. I cant live without you baby" i cry also.

He look at me and smile sadly "You know, when i heard that you cheat on me. All i was thinking is, how can i survive without you. When i treat you coldly this past 5 months i didnt mean it. Just anger and madness is what i felt. The time came when i just felt nothing. I felt numb. But those times, i can see your sencirity. Thats why i slowly forgive you. But yesterday when the girl came saying she's pregnant, i was totally broken. The wounds that i thought will instantly healed was coming back. The pain came back. My heart was rip off." he said dryly. He walk to the balcony of our room and look around.

"I remember those times when we just started as a trained. You are very shy that time. You cant even wash yourself in front of us right?" he ask chuckling. I remember those times. I nodded. "But, time goes by, with the help of hyungs and me you pass that challenge and change yourself. Im proud of you kook." he said. "hyung, your the one who change me. Your the reason why i live. Your the reason why i face the world who challenge me. Your my hero and life saver Kim taehyung..." i said. I grab his waist and pull him closer to me.

"i'll never forget that nor exchange you for someone. I promise" i said and kissed him gently. He kiss back wrapping his arm in my neck "I LOVE YOU JEON TAEHYUNG!" i yelled in ecstasy and happiness. "Love you too" he said and we hug like we are being cuffed to each other.

KTH pov.

I was happy to give him a second chance. I learned something from him. Trust is the center of the relationship. If you love someone you need to give up that trust of yours and make him prove himself that he is worth with your love.

End💜😊

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

70.1K 1.1K 77
* instagram based * - @machinegunkelly started following you @machinegunkelly commented on your post: 👀 new direct message from @machinegunkelly - a...
20.4K 462 24
how dare you to fucking touch my baby??!! *shoots* . . . So it's my first time writing a story here i had written one on insta that was not so good t...
53.8K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...
85.6K 725 40
Request whatever you want and I'll make it as soon as I can :) ⚠️NOTICE: This is not meant to sexualize, harm, nor offend any of the Stray Kids membe...