MISTAKEN 2

KTH Pov.

I was walking in the hall way, when this guy tall as me. Grip my shirt. I dont know what kind of drugs he takes to act like that. And he said something "Your the boy, caught my mom's attention at the mall yesterday.." he smirk at me. I pull off my hand and slap him. "YAH! YOU ADDICT! DONT TOUCH PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW!" i yelled and run away.

While i was running, i saw jimin "JIMINIE!!!" i called him "Yah, why are you running?" "there is guy who talk nonsense to me. And then-" "and what you did you do?" he stared at me "Well Ii-" "Kim taehyung dont lie. I know when you are lying" i bite my lips and hug him "I SLAP HIM JIMINIE!" i said whining "GOSH TAE?" " yes, i did" i pout and he grab my hands and i stared at him confuse yet nervous "Where are you taking me?" i ask " lets go to that guy you slap and apologize " my eyes widened "No!" I pull off my hand "What? You brat!" He grab my arm dragging me somewhere. " Oh.. You slap that Jeon?" He said amused. "Who?" i ask "That one" he pointed at the guy i slapped. Well, he's handsome, same as my height and a muscle pig. "I dont want to" i was about to walk away when he called me " Psst! Kim taehyung?" he ask me. I chocked with my own saliva. I turn around "Ye-ss?" he walk to me and smirk "Well, you slap me earlier right?" He's hot. Keep yourself taehyung. I look at him straight in the eyes and smirk "Well, i did." he look at me. But i was pulled off my jimin "ahhh... Taehyung is here to apologize" he said shaking. "Me?" i as him. He just glared at me "Your going to apologize?" " No. And i wont. " i said walking away. I startled when someone grip my waist. I look at the person. "LET. ME. GO. JERK. " i said with low deep voice. "I dont want to, if you apologize then i will. " he said shrugging. "Well, sorry cuz i dont apologize to someone like you" i kick him in balls. And walk away dragging jimin. "SORRY FOR THAT YOONGI! TAKE CARE OF YOUR FRIEND!" he wave at the group who drop their jaw watching their friend in pain.

To be continue.....