Kill him in guilt 2

JJK pov

I cant take it anymore, i want to break down of what i heard from taehyung...
But i will assure to get you back tae..

When i was walking home, i saw my father talking to a girl, shes beautiful but taehyung is more beautiful. "oh jungkook, this is IU" my father said "hello, im IU" she lend her hands and i take it " jungkook" i shake back..

"i want you two to get to know each other" i was shock"no i dont want to, father and i need an explainatuon why are we have a debt in kims enterpries?" i ask looking at his eyes "who told you" he said look so nervous"who else, Kim Taehyung" "wh-o?" "Kim fucking taehyung, my ex boyfriend" i said stearnly "And why he get involve in our business?" "BECAUSE HE IS THE BOSS OF THAT ORGANIZATION!" i yelled at him"wh-at?" "he is. And please be ready cuz, he is coming to you" i said walking out leaving them..

KTH pov

"tae?" i look back and i saw namjoon hyung "hmm?" " did you hear the news?" i look at him in confuse "what news?" "that jeon jungkook and Kim IU is getting married.." i felt my heart clench, married... "well, i dont" i look back at the huge window in my office and i felt tears escape from my eyes. "taehyung youre powerful, dont cry for that shithead" i thought to myself

"well, namjoon hyung," i walk to my table and smirk at him "what is it?" he said "i want the money to be payed off the day after tomorrow, inform the jeons entertainment and, be back later i need you to do something.."of course" he left

"well, lets see jungkook, i will slowly bring down all your business and youre fianće as well." i smirk and sip my wine...

JJK pov

I heard the news and i was angry at my father, and i know tae already heard about it. Im sorry i need to do it for the company..

My father call a emergency conference for the preperation of wedding of mune and IU, i enter the hall and i saw a lot of cameras flashing in every corner of the room i saw my father "Son, we need to start the press are already here" i nodded..

Mean While......

"so mr. Jeon hows the preparation of the wedding?" the interviewer ask me "well its good and fine" i said "do you love her?" i was stunned to his question. "yes" i was nervous this is for company.. " well mr. Jeon we heard that you have debt to kims enterpries how about that issue?" "well we have but we are trying to settle that conflict with them." my father was about to say something " about th-" "mr jeon someone is asking for you" my secretary jimin said, i was curious who it is "come in" i said and i look at the person, its namjoon, "mr. Kim what brings you here?" my father ask, " well mr. Jeon my boss kim taehyung said, that you need to pay the debt the day after tomorrow or else your company will be claimed by us. " he said without any fear, and the camera is focus on him "that will never happened, mr kim, tell yoir boss over my dead body!" my father yell "well, sorry mr. Jeon but the court says thats the protocol and you need to obey it." he said smirking " tell youre boss i want to talk to him" i said felt annoyed "oh.. That mr. Jeon, he said he is not available for a week, he is going to a business trip with his boyfriend soon to be fianće.." i want to punch that smirk "well, now i need to go to see him" i said and walk out. I run to my car and drive fastly..

KTH pov

I was checking some papers when i was interrupted by a slammed in My door and i saw jungkook with angry look, i look back at my papers didnt recognize his presence.
"kim i need to talk to you" he said stearnly " what? Im busy" i said not looking at him. "look at me" i look at him with blank face "what do you need mr jeon?" "WHat THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!!?!" he yell at me but i just smirk "what? Are you blind? Im just asking for a payment.. Thats all" i said calmly.." why are you making this difficult to us" he said sound desperately " Us? There no US. What are you talking about?" i stand up and walk to my huge window and grab some wine "Tae~please stop this~" he grab my arms" what do yiu think youre doing?" i ask annoyed "and FYI mr. Jeon, why are you here? For another extention of your debt.? Sorry i need the money.. Do you need to say anything? If theres no then leave." i walk and he grab my face and kissed me. I punch him in anger "THE FUCK JEON??! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" i yell "sorry, dont come near me or else im gonna kill you." i threatend.

"sorry tae~ i know you are mad at me for what happened in the past but please let me expalain~" he is sobbing, but i dont care "well, no need to explain jeon, cuz were done" "tae~" " and you have fianće, dont expect from me" he grab my arms "i dont love here only you" he said while tears continue flowing from his eyes " well, look you are still the old jeon jungkook i know, using someone just to earn something, what a skillful jerk you are?" i said in amused " i need to, for our company, and also thats the reason why i left you" he said looking down "i felt my world stop and my heart broke again, i shake in anger "YOU BASTARD!!?!!!! I DID EVERYTHING, BUT YOU EXCHANGE ME FOR THAT FUCKING COMPANY!!!!! " i scream and get my gun and point in him, he look shock of my moves "tae~ please lets talk about this~" "NO! I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL BRING YOU DOWN JEON AND SORRY FOR YOURE LOST BUT YOURE BELOVED FATHER IS NOW WITH YOUR MOM!?!" i said smirking "What did you do!?!!" he yell and i laugh "Well, it for you to find out" i fix myself and walk to my table.

The door opened "mr. Kim its already okay" one of my guards said. I nodded "please bring this man out of this building, he is just a disturbance here " i said and continue checking.my papers. "kim were not yet done" said jeon

"well, youre right, cuz this is just the beginning"

To be continue......

Please vote and follow meee❤❤❤🤘