COLD 2🌌

3rd Pov.

Its been 5 years since that incident happened years ago. It was like a lightning that flash so fast. The two souls that have been apart for a long period of time is living their life to the fullest.

Jeon jungkook. He is still a company CEO and doing great with the help of his Hyungs. His father always pursuit him to get married again, but he insist. Only thing that he always reason out "its not the time" his father cant do anything about it.

While the other hand, Kim Taehyung. Well, he is a super model in the US. He is the owner of the gucci company but he choose to be the main model of it because he believes that he has everything. The look, charm, aura, etc. His best friend Jimin always contacting him to ask him if he is okay, how is he doing.  Thats how their friendship works on itself.

KTH Pov.

Its been a years already. Those things happened before doesnt matter for now. I've move on. Yes i tried having a relationship here in US but it doesnt last. But still im happy with my life. Jimin and I always do a face time and talk a random things. Which i like the most.

Right now, im on a shopping buying some staffs. I roam at the department store and saw a brand new shoes. I walk towards it and look at the quality of it. "Not bad" i said. I call some help "Yes sir?" the lady ask. "Can you give me a pair of this shoes? Size 45. Thank you" i smile at her "On my way sir. Wait a minute." she walk away. I look at the other styles but its not good as this one the i choose.

"Sir, here is your shoes" she lend me the box and i head in the counter and pay for it.

Moments later...

I drive back at the company for a meeting. When i enter my cabin i saw Bogum sitting on his table busying himself in the paper works. He is really a responsible secretary. "Hey hyung" he look at me and smile " oh tae your back. I thought you will go for shopping?" he ask. I walk in the couch and put all the things i buy earlier "Well you know, its not that too much. I only bought shoes and kitchen wears. " i said. "oh. Thats good . By the way, theres a call earlier from korea. One of the company there is asking for a good collaboration with our company. I want you to know this first before settling with a meeting" he said. He lend me some papers. I read it and i saw something that makes my heartbeat faster. "Jeon corp" well its weird. "okay just find some of my free time so that we can meet them." i said. "sure tae" he said and go back to his work. "Bogum" i called him "yes?" he ask "Tomorrow. Lets do it tomorrow. Call them and inform them that the meeting will be tomorrow evening. We'll send the address later" i said. He nodded.

I grab my phone and dial someone "Hello? Yeah this is Kim taehyung of Gucci Company. Yes, i would like to ask for a reservation tomorrow. Just a simple  dinner meeting. Okay thank you" i hang up. I grab my laptop and search for some info. About jeon corp. "well this is surprising. He is not married yet. What are you planning to do jeon?" i ask myself in curiosity.

To be continue.....