COLD🌌

Hello Army's! You must enjoying reading my stories. Please follow me😁 dont forget to vote and comment if u want!

This stories is actually half of my experices. Of course in Love😊 Enjoy!💕

KTH Pov.

I know this time will come. The time that i feared the most. The time that your love will fade like an old pigments.

I thought everything is okay. I thought everything was fine as i expected. But those are just thoughts that boost up my confidence in loving you. Because the reality it was already the end of us.

"Kook?" i was walking in the garden to talk to you. I saw you talking to someone in the phone. "Yeah. Sure lets meet tomorrow" you said. With those lovely smile that before i claimed it as mine. You look back at me "What?" you ask coldly. "I-i want to talk to you" i said. "About what?" you ask me without looking into my eyes. You walk to the table and grab your glass of wine. "how are you?" i ask. You chuckled and look at me. "Is that what you want to ask?" you throw the glass on the ground and grip my arms that makes me flinch.

"ARE YOU DUMB?! IM NOT FINE!! IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU!" you grab my hair and push me on the ground makes me groaned in pain because of the glass particles pierce my skin. "W-hat D-did i do?!" i yelled but you slapped me and i just cried harder.

"I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE! IM TIRED OF YOUR STUPID ASS! IM TIRED OF YOUR FACE! I WANT A FAMILY BIOLOGICALLY NOT A STUPID ADAPTION!" it was hard for me to absorb each word he said. I just look down and let my emotion breaks me apart. I get up and wipe my tears. "Now i get it." i look at you, all i can see are anger, guilt and sadness at the same time. "I know im not that worth it. I know you are cheating on me with my step sister. Yeri told me. She was your girlfriend. I can understand you, why you dont want me anymore. Who else will like the ugly, fucktard ass like me? I did everything just to make you happy. I sleep late at night just to accompany you when you need someone to talk. I deeply love you, and i want to hate you but my heart tells opposite." i smile sadly looking at you.

Sorry bun, but i need to let you go. I need to let my prince be the prince of another princess. "Im sorry jungkook. Im not worth your tears." i walk away and let my heart cried even more.

JJK Pov.

I am really speechless of what he said. I didnt see him cried this much. Im really stupid and being blind of his step sister's word.

He get up and wipe his tears. "Now i get it." he look at me. With the sadness in his eyes "I know im not that worth it. I know you are cheating on me  with my step sister. Yeri told me. She was your girlfriend. I can understand you, why you dont want me anymore. Who else will like the ugly, fucktard ass like me? I did everything just to make you happy. I sleep late at night just to accompany you when you need someone to talk. I deeply love you, and i want to hate you but my heart tells opposite." he smile sadly looking at me.

I want to take back all the words and curse that i said to him. He step backward and look at me "Im sorry jungkook. Im not worth your tears." he walk away with those tears in his eyes. I can hear his sob and i feel like my heart was being ripped apart.

"T-tae" i called him. But im already late. I kneel down in the cold ground and and i started to break my emotions. "I-im sorry t-tae" i said. I grip my hair and cry even more. Im use of his touch. He is my comforter. He is my husband.

I run inside the house and called him "TAE!" i run inside our bedroom but he is not here. I check his closest but it was already empty. I check everything in the house but i cant see his presence. "N-no! TAE!! DONT LEAVE ME!" i cried even more. I throw everything i see and let it shattered in the floor. I notice something in the Table. I walk toward there and i saw an envelope.

I felt my hands are trembling. I grab the paper inside of it and i saw something that makes me weak for a reason.

Divorce Paper
:
:
:
:
:
:
Signed

Jeon Taehyung

I felt my world starts to collapsed in no time. This cannot be. I grab my car keys and drove faster as i can. I need to find taehyung. I called jimin hyung but his not answering. I also called the Hyungs but they are out of coverage. "FUCK!" im trying to call him but he is not answering.

After 2 hours.

I just go home. HopeLess as usual. I wash my face and lay down in our bed. I recall everything we shared before. Those happy and sad moments. I miss his smile, his touch. His warmth.  I felt cold without him.

End