Jealous Me (Fluff, angst lil)

JJK pov.

We just ended our practice today for our concert tomorrow at wembley stadium at UK. Me and Hyungs are gathering in our living room for a final instruction the manager-nim have to discuss.
"Boys, you need to wake up tomorrow as early as possible we have to live 2 am for the flight okay?" "Yeah!"  we answered. i was about to grab my towel to have a shower when i heard Tae hyung called Jimin "JIMINIE!" i rolled my eyes "Yes tae?" I heard jimin hyung answered. I get up and sit on the couch to listen to their convo. "Hyung, i want to play something with you" thats it. My blood boils from that "What do you want to play baby?" i know jimin pabo is smirking, and. "BABY?" the fuck is that he's mine! I thought...

"Ill tell you in your room" said tae. I get up and slammed my door shut.

KTH pov.

I am hapoy cuz i found a new game. I want to play with kookie but i know his tired so i went to jiminnie.

When hyung agree i heard a door slammed really hard and that jin hyung check it "JK your about to destroyed you door room!!" he yelled. I gulp. SHIT! KOOKIE IS MAD AT ME I THINK!!!! I thought while thinking about what should i do? I was interrupt when i feel someone is tapping my shoulder i look back and saw jimin hyung "Tae come on lets play" i nodded..

JJK Pov.

While i was in shower i heard Jin hyung yelled my name and i dont care! I want tae hyung! Ill punish him later! Why do he need to ask that fucking jimin when im here!? i thought.. "you want to play the game tae?" I smirk and get out of the bathroom. I grab my phone and texted My 97liners friends especially Yugyeom.

         Chatroom 97liners hoe💪💕

Me: Guys lets meet up

Yugyeom: okay kook,😊

Me:wheres the other?

Yugyeom: their busy you know😂

Me: help me to make tse jealous😏

Yugyeom: wow man, itsahrd tomake tae jealous you know everyone eyes on him😂

Me: fuck off. He's mine. Just come here..

Yugyeom: okay otw😉

⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚

I smirk and grab my watch and put it on my wrist. I pick up my wallet and get out of my room. I saw tae standing there like he's been on thought. I ignore him as part of my plan.

"Kook?" i heard him call me.. Shit! That pleading eye and handsome voice! Dont give up on your plan kook! I thought..

"what?" i did not look at him and just watch my phone if yugyeom is on his way. "Where are you goi-" he was cut off when we heard a door bell, i run uo and open it revealing yugyeom. "Hi kook!" he hug me and i hug back "Hi tae!" he said and wave. I look at tae but he just nodded and look at me blankly. "Well, tae were heading out tell the hyungs" i said. He didnt answer me just walk out.

KTH pov.

I felt hurt that he did it on purpose. He wants me to be jealous. Well, let see.. I grab my phone and dial Minho  hyung's number.

(Bold tae)
(Minho)

"Hyung!"

"Hi tae how are you?"

"im okay hyung, mm..? Can we hang out? And also the hwarang hyungs if it is okayw ith you?"

"of course tae... What time?"

"Now?" I giggle

"okay otw"

I laught and ended the call. I get dress and grab my walletand head out. I saw minho hyung and the hwarang hyung wave at me. "HYUNGS!!"  irm run to them and they hug me "How are you tae?" Hyungsik hyung ask "Im okay hyung" "Lets go?" Minho said.

While we are driving to amusement park i spotted jungkook and yugyeom sitting at the bench talking. It hurts me seeing them like that. I felt my tears flowdown in my cheeks. " Tae you okay?" seojoon hyung said. "yes hyung" and i know they saw jungkook when they look out the window "Its okay tae, well if he want you to be jealous then, lets make him also." yes hyung" i smirk and wipe my tears.

JJK pov.

"Man you fucked up again!" I heard yugyeom said "What?" he pointed his finger and i saw Tae with those 3 guy like he is enjoying hanging out with them "Who are them?" I ask gyeom "auhhh!!! The hwarang casts seojoon, hyungsik and Minho?" i clench my fist they like tae " Well, man, i think you failed on your plan" He laugh at me "Yeahh" i look down and get up walking to them. I saw Hyungsik holding tae's waist, while seojoon wrap his arm on tae's shoulder and Minho Squish tae's cheeks. I stand up in their back and glare at them " KIM. TAEHYUNG." i said sternly. They look at me and tae just stared at me blankly "Oh hey jungkook" Seojoon said but i ignore him " Why are you with them?" i ask tae "well, i want to hang out you know i miss them" he smiled at them " Really tae you miss me???" Minho smirk and squish his cheeks and he just giggle I fisted my hand. "you can at least tell me tae" i said looking at his eyes "Jungkook, you hang out with yugyeom i hang out with hyungs so whats the difference?" he ask confused "I dont want that attitude tae" i grab his hand and drag him into less crowded part of the park. "kook, let go it hurts " i grip his hand tightly "WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING. TAEHYUNG?" i said in a low voice. "Nothing" he said look away "Nothing!?!" I yelled and he flinch "What? I did nothing! You! You did this on purpose right? You always make me jealous by using yugyeom i thought you change that behavior of yours? But im wrong! Your still the possessive one jungkook!" he yelled while tears beaming in his eyes. "Sorry tae, i just dont want to see you with other i love you so much and its hurts-" "im the one who is hurt kook, seeing you with   someone makes my heart shatter, and i know you did it because i didnt bother to ask you to play with me earlier right?" he ask dryly i nodded "i know your tired thats why i didnt bother to ask you and thats why i went to jimin hyung" he said while looking down. I grab his nape and kiss him and he kissed back.
"Sorry babe" i hugged him and he snuggle his face in my neck " I love you baby" i kiss his head " Love you too bun" He hugged me tightly and we heard a cheer and we look back to see the Guys clapping their hands..

"Lets not make each other jealous again kook" he said and i kiss him once again..

END....