Memories of ours🕊-4

KTH Pov.

I collect my stuff in my condo and put it all in the bag. "Gosh, why do i need to be safe? This building has a lot of securities. That bunny is really something!" i slam my bag in the floor and lay down in my bed.

Moment later...

"when did you plan to get up?" i heard a voice beside me. I slowly open my eyes and look my side "AHHHHHH!!!" i jump and look at the person "Bunn-Jungkook?!" i yelled. "Yeah, dont be so loud" he said. "When did you get here?" i ask. "hmm around 5:30?" he said standing up. "and you did not inform me?! What if im sleeping naked?! What if im in the shower?! What if I-" "Then thats good. I can see your magical body Mr. Yoo Taehyung" he smirk looking at me. I look at him and throw the piece of shirt at him "Pervert! Wait for me!" i run to my bathroom. "Hey! Dont forget to lock the door or else" i heard him. I immediately lock it.

JJK Pov.

He is really something. While i was waiting for him, i decided to roam around his room. "Its clean and peaceful. But, i think he is not really safe here" i said. something caught eyes "a frame?" i walk towards his table and saw a picture "This is him, when were kids" i look at the frame and it was sealed. I was about to pull off the picture when i heard the door open. I put it back on its place. "Oh, jungkook what are you looking for?" he ask while drying his hair.

"Nothing. I just decided to roam around" i said. "hmm okay, just a minute" he walk towards hi bed and get his phone. "Oh sht, jungkook, can you lend me the frame there?" i look at the frame and give it to him "Thank you. This is the only thing i have" he said. "lets go" i said and grab his bag and walk out.

To be continue.......