Shadow 4🏴

3rd Pov

Taehyung Get up early in the morning to prepare for something. He brush his teeth and have a quick a shower to freshen up himself.

He dress up in whole black, a tight jeans, turtle neck sleeves, matching with his black shoes. Sounds perfect.

He put some scent with his usual perfume. He practice to look firmly in front of the mirror to deceive everyone he encounter today.

Kth Pov.

I run downstairs and I saw these 6 guys sitting in the living room, with their casual dress. I clear my throat to get their attention.

"Ahemm" im still wearing my blank face. They look at me with shock except that bunny guy. "I need to go" i said looking at jimin. "Where are you going?" jungkook ask, without looking at me. He is just reading some news paper while crossing his legs. "Well, i need to go to the training room." they look at me weirdly. "What? What are you gonna do there?" yoongi ask. I chuckled and look at him "What do you think im going to do in  that shitty room? Huh yoongi?" i ask raising my eyebrows, "training?" he ask. "thats it. I need to train myself." i said. " why? Were here we will protect you" jimin said.

"Jimin, listen up. Not all the time you are always there to protect me. I need to learn how to survive on my own. " i said. "But It-" " I'll go with you" that bunny guy cut him off." Oh your here? I thought were the six of us here, were the only one talking." i sarcastically said. "shut up. Wait for me here, i'll just dress up" he stand up and walk upstairs.

PJM Pov.

"hey tae" i called taehyung who look bored of waiting of jungkook."what?"he ask "ahmm.. Can we go out for tonight? After the training?" i ask shyly. He look at me and smile widely.

OMY HE WILL ACCEPT MY OFFERRR THANKSSS LORD!! "Why should i?" my hopes got broken. I look at him "w-what?" i stuttered while asking. He walk towards me and look at me in the eyes. He lean forward and kiss my forehead, but before our moment will be memorable for me, I heard a loud BANG! and a broken glass. I look back and saw Jungkook with his mad look. Well he has a gun in his right hand. Obviously he is mad. "WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. THIS?" He is really mad. I smirk and look at tae. He look at jungkook weirdly and i grab his hand and hug him. "THANK YOU TAE! SEE YOU TONIGHT!" i said, and let go of him and run outside without looking at the mad bunny.

JJK Pov.

When i finish dress up, i walk down stair and i can feel Blood is boiling in  what i have saw. That FUCKING MIDGET! how dare him looking at my Tae! I grab my gun and shoot one of my expensive Vase that came from Europe worth 1M dollars. "WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. THIS?" i said.

They look at me and  with  the clueless tae. I saw jimin smirking and Hug tae "THANK YOU TAE! SEE YOU TONIGHT!" he said happily. What does he mean? He run outside and I sigh deeply to calm down myself.

"Yeah, faster im getting bored of waiting here" tae said, grabbing his bag, "What was that?" i ask him. "why?" He said, "I wont repeat myself. WHAT WAS THAT!?" i yelled looking at him. He didnt even flinch. "its none of your business. okay?" he said walking towards the door, i grab his arm harshly "dont you ever turn your back on me" I said sternly. "Let go of me. It hurts" he said. My grip became stronger that makes him cry harder "LET GO!" he yelled. "WHEN I ASK YOU! YOU HAVE TO FUCKING ANSWER ME! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" i yelled at his face.

"O-okay, fine! Let go it h-hurts!" i look at him, and Sht! He's crying. I let go of him But i still keep my mad look, but my heart softened the time when a tear slip out on his eyes. "Y-you Meanie!" he hit my chest. I smile secretly, he is so cute. "Be there at within a minute. Or else i'll gonna lock you up in this mansion." i said without look at him and walk pass him.

KTH pov.

My plan is working. HAHHAHA they are all dumb! He thought im really hurt of what he did earlier. That dumb bunny and the easy to fool Midget. "I need to go" I said to myself and run outside.

I saw a black car in front of me. I get in and saw this bunny with his usual look. Tsk. He will grow old faster than yoongi. The Grandpa 2.0

"Can we at least stop at the nearby convenient store? I need to buy something" i said, he didn't even answer me. "hey" i said again. He is just looking at the road. "I think you have a hearing problem.  You need to have an appointment tomorrow. I'll call the doctor to check that ears of your." I grab my phone and dial the ear clinic i know.

"oh! Hello is doc Yoon available tomorrow? Yeah. i have someone to recommend for a ear chec- AHHHHHH!!!!!!" the car stop in a sudden. i was scared as fuck! "CAN YOU FUCKING SHUT UP!?? YOU ARE SO FUCKING LOUD LIKE YOU ARE BEING FUCK BY A DOZEN OF DICK!" he hit the steering wheel and Look at me. I flinch by his action. I felt my eyes is getting wet. No! Stop crying tae! But i failed. "S-sorry" i look down while sobbing silently. What he said hurts a lot. "Sorry cant do anything with your stupidity." he said. Im so done with this!

I take off my seat belt and open the door and run outside. "YEAH! GET BACK HERE! ITS RAINING!" he yelled. But i didnt mind him. Im really mad and hurt. Im crying while running in the midst of the rain.

When my knees gave up, i stumbled and trying to get up, but i felt someone lift me "Ah!" im shock. I look up "why did you run away? what if something happened to you? huh?!" The bunny is mad, but i can see in his eyes that he is really worried. "Dont do that again" he said softly. I nodded as an answer. While he is carrying me in a bride style  way, i laid my head in his chest and i can hear his heart beating faster. I smile and let him carry me.

To be continue...

LETS PARTY FOR THE COMEBACKKKK!!!😍💕