Cry on my shoulder😢

3rd Pov.

Park jimin is known as the heir of the Park Corporation. He was married with his rival company one and only son, kim Taehyung.

At first. You can say, he is the type of a husband material. Good at everything, lots money, power, wealth, handsomeness, and being too manly. But time goes by, he begin to being abusive, possessive and being a jealous type. Whenever taehyung, is around with someone he got annoyed and jealous for nothing.

"Chim? I want to see my friends later? Can you allow me?" tae said. "What did I say meeting your friends? Hmm?" jimin grab his arm, and yank him closer. "Chim, your-re hurting me." tae grip his shirt, to get out of his grip. "I said what i said tae. I dont want you to be around to someone!" he yelled and push tae on bed.

"JIMIN! What are you doing to me?!" tae sob hardly. "I never thought why did you change!!!? I love you, but you slowly broke me! Are you cheating on me!? HUH?!" he was cut off when he felt a force in his left cheeks. "Di-d you lay a hand on me?" Tae ask in Disbelief.  "T-ae i-i didnt mean it-it okay?" he was about to hug tae, when he was push and back-away. "DONT COME NEAR ME!" he yelled, grabbing his suit case, but got kick in side of his stomach. "AHHHH!!!"

KTH Pov.

I was really Devastated and frustrated of fighting with him. It almost everyday. I was thankful that Jungkook always Accompany me, whenever im alone. "AHHHH!!!" i yelled when he grab my hair and punch me in jaw. "YOU SLUT! HOW DARE YOU   TO YELLED AT ME!!!?" he slap me, all i can hear is my sob and pleading inside this hell roof. "ST-OP!!" I push him and grab my phone dialling jungkooks number.

Ring-ring-ring-ring...

"Tae?"

"kook help me!!"

"tae where are you??"!

"im home, jimin started to beat me up!!!"

"im coming!!!"

Toot-toot-toot.......

I run downstare and try to open the main door but it was lock. And i heard a stump of foot, and i saw jimin, laughing like a maniac holding the key in his right hand "do you think, you can get out of me?!" I glared at him "Dont you ever come near me Psycho!" i yelled at him, throwing a glass of vase at him. "NOW? YOU LEARNED HOW TO FIGHT?!" he scream in terror. "what happened to you chim? Why change suddenly? I thought you love me? I know you are cheating on me. The worse is with your secretary?" i mumble silently. "DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I CHEAT ON YOU?! CUZ YOU CANT GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!!! WERE MARRIED FOR 3 YEARS NOW TAE! BUT I DIDNT EVEN RECIEVE ANYTHING FROM YOU!!!!" he yelled throwing the chair in the huge mirror in our living room. I was hit by a particles in my arm, cuase me bleeding. "Ah!" i grab my arm and put my hands on it to prevent bleeding. 

"ROSE IS BETTER THAN YOU! SHE ALMOST GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!" i widened my eyes of what he said. "So-so you want her over me? Now i know" i chuckled darkly. "how many months did you do it in my back?" i said looking at him "What do yo-" "HOW MANY MONTHS YOU FUCKER DIPSHIT!!!!?" i throw my phone in the TV cause it to shattered. "6 months" he said quitely. "i see... Let me tell dad, to prepare the divorce paper tomorrow. I will move out of this house. I will forget what are we. I dont want to see you nor talk to you. Dont expect me to forgive you BASTARD!" i yelled at him for the last time before i grab the key in the floor and unlock the door.  I saw jungkook get out of his car. "TAE!!!" he call me and i was about to grab to open the gate when i heard

BANG!!

I look back and saw jimin holding a gun in his  hand, pointing at jungkook. "CHIM! PLEASE STOP THIS!" i cried hardly "So this is the man, you are with everyday?!!!" He yelled and shoot the wheel of jungkook's car. "KOOK! RUN PLEASE!!" i cry asking him "NO! I CANT LEAVE YOU ALONE WITH THAT SPYCHO!!!!" he yelled back, holding his endured arm. "Chim... Please, stop this. We can talk about this." i kneel down and plead at him. "there's Nothing we can talk tae.. You'll gonna leave me soon. So, ill gonna finish this FUCKING NONSENSE!!!" he yelled pointing the gun at jungkook