Until I Die

3rd Pov.

Jungkook and his fianće is roaming around the mall. When he was about to buy some shirt he saw a small antique store and he read the name of it "MEMORIES OF OURS" he didnt hesitate to run to look for that store. He forgot about his soon to be wife who is sitting there. He reach for the door and pull it. A cold wind touch his skin and he scan his surroundings and look for every images that has been paste in every corner of the room.

JJK Pov.

I saw a small antique store in the left corner in where i stand. My fianće is busy in her phone. I saw the name of that store "MEMORIES OF OURS" i was confused thats why i look for it. I pull the glass door and the cold wind kiss my skin. I continue to walk and look every images in my direction. Soon i stop when i saw a familiar drawing which is in the center of the room. They put it inside the crystal box, so that no one can touch it.

I watch it carefully. And my eyes wined when i saw the name on it "KTH 2017" i scan the painting and i can sense the sadness on it. The dull pigments of it. When the man marry the girl and the guy who is inlove with the man watching them in far away. He's crying. He's heartbroken. I didnt know that my hands reach for it until i felt someone grip my wrist and i look up "Sir your not allowed to touch that" the watcher said. "sorry, i was just amazed" the girl nodded "btw sir. Are you crying?" she ask worriedly, i was shock of her statement and i touch my cheeks the fluid continues flowing. "No" i was about to walk out "Do you want to know who is the owner of this store?" i was taken back when she suddenly bring that up " of course" i smiled at her "This antique store has been opened 2 years ago. The owner of this fall inlove with this guy name jungkook. Well, literally they are bestfriends but things dont turn hood like what they are expecting" i was shock when she utter my name " and back in 2 years ago. Mr. Kim build this store to preserve the memories of his love one. This guy played him. He cheated on him. He thought the love is pure and real but its just a joke for all those years." the girl chuckled a tear escape from her eyes. I felt guilty still i let her continue " you know. When mr. Kim caught his boyfriend cheating on him, he never stop loving him. And the day when they broke up, he always go here and bring a new items he made." i look up and saw a thousands of paintings, accessories, gifts, pictures, and the one that caught me is that huge crystal box. A bloody white suit that has been wore by the standee man. Theres a necklace which is very familiar to me. The silver that has a blue diamond on it. I give it to taehyung in his 23rd birthday. I stand up and walk in there. "0h.. That is the suit in which mr. Kim was about to wear in his speacial day. But you know. It doesnt happened. And after 4 months of suffering. We just heard the news that he found dead inside his apartment wearing that suit and that necklace. And a the police saw a letter that has been fold in his hand. Do you want to see it?" i nodded and follow her. We enter a small room. And i saw my angel. My taehyung. He's smile that makes me regret of everything i've done. I miss him......

To be continue.......