Mr. Hot guy 2 (M)

JJK pov.

While i was waiting to my hyung, i kinda felt needy.. I dont know why, i just want his  tae junior inside me.

Hyung~~" i lay down in our bed and spread my legs. I reach out for the lube and my toys that hyung brought me.

Ugg~~hhgg"  i let the dildo slide inside me and scream in pleasure, while thinking its hyung's cock...

KTH pov.

When i arrived home, i felt strange cuz, kookie always welcome me and hug my waits, bit now i was in state of panic "Jungkook!?" i yell, but no one answered. I ran up stair and i heard a noise coming from our bed room "hhmmm~~hh hyu~nggg" my heart beat fast "did he cheat on me?" i felt my fist clech "fas~terr hyu~ngg" i cant take it anymore and i slammed the door open and i was shock of what i saw... Kookie pleasuring himself with the toys, "tsk. Such a bad boy u are bunny" i smirk and walking to him...

JJK pov.

Im close, but i sense someone watching me, when i opened my eyes, i saw hyung watching me with lust in his  eyes.. "Hyung~~" i said nervously.

"such a bad bunny u are hmm?" he ask me "yes hy~ungg for u~~~" i said desperately, "what do you want hyung to do?" "fuck me daddy~~" i beg "okay bunny, but u need to suck hyung first" he unzipped his pants and i was shock of his shaft too big "this will fit?" "of course hun, now suck" i pump his dick and heard him moan"yess babyy~~" i suck the tip and when i get use to it, i suck him with confident"bab~~yyyy cumming~~~" he cum inside my mouth"ur good baby" he flipped me, my ass up, and i felt something entering me and i scream in pleasure, "fas~terrr hyung'" "ur tight baby" hour later "cumming baby" "cum inside me daddy" i sense a hot fluid spread inside me, "you did well baby, good night" he kiss my lips and we sleep with love...

End😊