COLD🌌9

JJK pov.

Last night i receive a call and its from Yeri. I cant believe what she said.

(Flashback last night)

'Ring~' i pick up my phone and look at the Unknown number.

"Hello?"
"hey miss me?" i know this voice.
"What the fuck do you want?" i sternly said
"hey calm down. I just want to ask how are you babe~" she is getting on my nerves.
" stop you slut. I will-"
"dont worry. Before you can do something, i already pass your stupidity. Well, let see if you will never beg for.me again my dear jungkook"
"Yer-!" she cut the line.

(end of flashback)

I grab my hair in frustration. I just receive a message from my secretary that Kim corp needs to meet with me urgently. I dont know what is the problem. But i need to see Tae. I grab my coat and run to my car.

Moment later.....

When i enter my office i look at Mr. Xee my secretary, he looks so tense. "what happened? Why are they asking for an urgent meeting?" i ask curiously. "M-mr jeon, we got a news that you filed a case to mr. Kim last night" he nervously said. I look at him in confuse. "What case? I didnt even saw him for a month already." i said. "look at this mr.jeon" he handed me his iPad. I saw the news is everywhere. Comments are badly expressed by the public. I feel humiliated. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" i throw the iPad on the floor and look at him. "Mr. Jeon why are you acting like you dont know about this?" he ask me. "Because i didnt file such thing Mr. xee!" i yelled.

"then who did it?" he ask. "Yeri. My ex girlfriend" i said. Well she is the only one who threatened me last night. That.bitch. "Why did she do that?" i just look at.him "Call the Kims. Lets meet now" i said. I walk to my table and call my lawyer.

"Hello. The news spread everywhere. I didnt do such thing. I dont have any idea about this. Yes. Please clear my name. Do everything you can. I have a suspect. My ex girlfriend. Yo Yeri. Yes. Please investigate her every moves. Okay. Thank you" i ended the call.

"Knock2" i heard the door opened. "Come in-" "YOU BASTARD!" i dont know what happened next, i just feel a pressure in my left cheeks. When i look at the person i saw "T-tae" he looks so mad. "Dont Tae me you Fucker!" he yelled. "I dont know what are you think Jeon Jungkook! Im living in peace! Why are you messing around with me?!" he yelled. I stand up and walk towards him, but in my surprise i was already in the floor touching my bleeding lips. I.look up and "Jimin" "yes me Jerk" he said sternly. He grab my collar and to face me. His eyes is full of anger and Madness. "WHY DID YOU DO IT JUNGKOOK?!" he yelled. "W-what-" "Jimin let him be. Lets talk calmly." taehyung said.

He let go of my collar and walk towards tae holding his hand and let him sit on the couch. Whats the meaning of this? I just set aside my curiosity and let it be answered later on. "I didnt do it" i said looking at them. "What? Do you think we are dumb enough to think its not you?" taehyung chuckled darkly. "Its not me tae" i said. "Then who?" jimin ask. "Yeri" i said looking down. Silence invade the whole room like it was in the midst of the night. "W-what? y-yeri?" taehyung ask surprisingly. "Yes. Its her. She called me last night and threatened me to Accuse you with some cases with the use of my name, to look like im the suspect here." i explained. I thought he will breakdown or something but i was wrong. He just chuckled and look at me. "that bitch? Well, i expect this to be her. She always want to mess with me even before. Let me play the with her" he said. "Tae~" jimin look at him worriedly.

Taehyung grab his phone and call someone."Hello, search for Yo yeri. Bring her here in Jeon corp. Right now. Its good that she dont have any idea what is happening. Just drag her here and if she ask who told you, tell her.... Satan miss her" he smirk and ended the call.

He stand up and walk towards my table. He grab some glass of wine like he is celebrating something. "Well, take a sit jeon." he said. He look at me and smirk. "I hope the game will never be over. Im just starting to like it jeon. Right chim?" jimin look at him in confuse but just nodded. "So. Lets relax for now, because later on i dont think you can handle the game you just created" he said and sat down with his cross legs.

Yeri pov.

I am enjoying some music in my room when someone knock so loud. "Who the fuck is there?!" i yelled and walk towards the door. When i open i saw a men on their suite. They are 5 of them "Please come with us." one of them said. "What? Who the hell are you? And why should i come with you?" i ask annoyed. "Someone wants to see you" he said. "And who the hell wants to see me?" i cross my arms "Satan" i was lose in words of i heard "what the-" "get her" he said. I was drag in a black car and i dont know where are they going to bring me."YEAH! LET ME GO!" i yelled.

JJk pov.

Its been 30 minutes when they pick up yeri. No one attempt to talk while we are waiting for them. I was about to ask about jimin and tae when "Knock!" i look at the door saw the guards dragging yeri inside. "OH! MY DEAR SISTER!" i heard tae said. He walk towards her. "W-what the- KIM TAEHYUNG?!" she yelled surprised. "Yes." tae said. "What do you want?! Why are you bringing me here?!" he look at her and shrugged. "well, i just want to talk to you. And dont play words with me, words are my livelihood." he said sternly. I dont know he will become this bold and fearless. This is not tae...

To be continue.....