Forbiden Love 3

3rd Pov.

Jungkook was preparing for the battle between his kingdom and the heaven. He is eager to win this war to get Kim taehyung.

"Namjoon! Prepare everything will gonna surprise them!!" I yelled at them. "Yes!!!" They shout.

"This is it Kim" i said smirking.

KTH Pov.

I was in my bed, its already midnight. I grab the mirror and suddenly it cracks even i didnt do anything. I felt my heart beat in a fast pace. "JIMIN!" i called him. "Tae?!" he look at me worriedly "I think something will happened. "W-what do you mean?" he ask "J-just get ready." i said looking at my broken reflection in the mirror. "Yes" he run outside.

I grab my war suit and my sword. I run to my throne and i was shock of what i saw

JJK Pov.

Well, we attack once again in kim's kingdom. We lock every angels and fairy that we see. Kill some of them. Make them suffer. "WHERE IS YOUR KING!!?" i scream in terror. I walk to the throne and i saw that Shorty, wearing his was suit, has a gray hair. i look back and ask yoongi "Who is that  guy?" " He is park jimin, the right hand of King Kim." he said. I smirk and walk to him "PARK!" i called him. He look at and glare at me "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS JEON!?" he yelled. "Watch your mouth park. I can kill you here right now!" I demand him. "You are heartless Shit?!!" he scream. "Yoongi, get him" i ordered. I look around and saw Kim running down and look at me in shock.

KTH Pov.

I cant believe this. "What the fuck is this Jeon!!?" i scream. I saw jimin fighting with yoongi. He looks weak and injured. I run to him and kick yoongi at the back. I support him "C-chim s-sorry" i whisper at him. "N-no tae, just dont loose hope. We'll be alright." he said. I felt my tears flow down. I heard a laugh. I look up and saw jeon jungkook. "NOW?! Enough with that Drama!" he said.

"look at your kingdom kim. Your people!" he yelled. I scan my surroundings. Everyone was in agony. They've been tortured. They suffer enough. They've been killed. I felt my mind was blank. My heart stop. My body went cold. I saw jin hyung was chained by namjoon smirking at me. I stood up. And grab my sword. I look at  jeon

"ENOUGGHHH!!!!!!" i raise my both hands and a lightning and thunder out in nowhere. They've been shot like a culprit.

I saw jeon, hit by it. He glared at me. And flash in front of me grabing my neck and shove me in the wall. I grip his neck and glare at him "DONT TRY ME KIM!" he shout. I was about to push him when i felt pain in my neck. He bite me. I felt my breathing was slowly hardening. I fekt my eyes went blur. I heard a shout of jimin, and everyone. Jeon lend closer to me and whisper "Your mine now Kim" and everything went black.

To be continue....