Just Today

JJK Pov.

After my divorce with tae, im now finally glad to be with jimin. I felt guilty when i saw tae running away from me in the midst of heavy rain that night.

I love him, but i like jimin. My mind that time is too chaoitic to think right.

Flashback...

3 years ago..

I was walking home. My mind and heart is in the battle field. "what should i do" i mumble to myself. "i like jimin very much, but i love tae~" i grab my hair in frustration. When i arrive i grab the knob and saw nothing but pitch black. I walk seeking  for light. I saw a candle lighting comes from the kitchen i step forward and saw tae, sitting at the dining table watching the candle slowly melting. "You are curious why i was watching this candle melting right now?" he ask me in a weak and quite voice. I was about to grab the chair beside him when he speak "This is how our love right now. Its slowly melting." he said i felt guilty, "What do you mean tae?" he look at me sadly "I know jungkook. I know you like him. And you love me. But you cant take us both. you need to choose one" he said "I love you tae but-" he cut me off "Yeah. I know this will happened. You will choose him over me." he stand up and walk to our room. I follow him and i saw an envelope in the top of the table. He grab it and lend it to me. "Here, dont hesitate to call your lawyer to process the paper. " he walk out and i heard how heavy the rain is outside. My eyes widened and run after him.

"TAEEE!" i call him and i saw him watching me smiling sadly. He run away. I follow him but i was stock in my feet when i saw a car hit him. People who are walking in tve side of the alley run for him. When im back in my  sense, i run to him. He's covered with blood everwhere. I was about to reach his arm when he said "Dont come near me." and that he slowly close his eyes.

"No-Nooo!!! TAE!!" i cried out. But im too late. His now gone.

End of flashback.......

JJK Pov.

Im now visiting his tomb. I always brought a flower for him. "baby, i miss you" i felt my eyes watered. And the thing that got my attention when i saw someone walking toward the tomb not far from tae. I look up and saw a familiar figure of a man. When he turn around to me. I was shock. But those brown orbs turn into ash gray. Those doe brown eyes is now a gray one. Those pink lips, his pointy chin, and his beautiful mullet.

"TAE!!" I call him but he look at me confusing. "Who are you talking about mister?" he ask me "tae its me jungkook" i said desperately. " I dont know you. Excuse me.. " he walk away, but i run to him but i didnt see him anymore.

To be continue......