WE MEET AGAIN (COLDS2)🌌 C-1

KV Pov.

I was running downstairs when mom called me. "Eomma!" I smiled at her. "Hey, eat your breakfast" she pace the plate in front of me and give me a glass of milk. "Thank you mom. By the way where is Taeyon?" i ask her. "Well, playing with his iPad." he chuckled. "mom, dont let him skip his meals. Its not good" i pout. He squish my cheeks. "You good boy. Okay, finish that and hurry up or else your gonna be late!" i nodded.

"Mom" i look at her. "Hmm?" "it happened again" i said. She stop eating and look at me. "What do you mean?" "My nightmare. Its happening again" i said. She place his hand on mine and smile at me " forget it okay? I think you are just tired. Did you sleep well last night?" i nodded. "thats good. Dont stress yourself okay?" she ruffle my hair.

Moment later......

I am already at the school gate. Well, im trying to wait for my friends. I look at my watch and its already 7:50am. "OH shit!! im  late!!" i run inside but because of too much rush i bumped into someone. I fall down and hit my butt so hard on the floor. "Ouch!" "YEAH! Are you blin-" The voice got cut off, i dont know why. I look up and saw a guy. Well, he is handsome. So tall, white skin, pink lips, but a bad boy look.

I lift my hand so that he can help me "What are you doing?" he ask. "Im asking for a help. Is it not obvious?!"i yelled. He smirk and reach my hand, "Oh your a helpfu-" but he immediately let go of it, that makes me fall again in the floor. "SHT! Are you serious?!" i look at him and he just smirk and in my surprise there are 3 guys coming towards him. A pale one, a orange haired guy and the purple haired guy.

"W-who are you?" i ask while standing up. The raven guy walk towards me and i just step back ward Until my back hit the hard wall. He slam his arms beside my head i flinch. "Hmm.. So your name is V?" he ask. I look at him "how did you know?" i ask. He pointed my ID. Oh sht! I forgot. "Good to see you puppy" he whisper. I push him back and run away screaming.

JJK pov.

That kid is weird. I look at him from the back while he is running his life away from me. "Yea! Who is that kid?" Suga hyung ask me. "Kim V" i said, still looking at him from afar. "How did you know his name?" Jhope ask. "Well, i read in his ID" i shrug and fix my uniform "Lets go, we have a class" Rm said.

When we arrive inside i scan the surroundings inside. "the teacher is not here yet." i said. We get in but got surprise with a flying eraser that pass our face just a centimeter away. We widened our eyes and look at the back of the door. "Sht! Ms. Serlo" I said. "Did you just swear at me Mr. Jeon?!" she yelled.  Tsk. This seahorse. "N-no ma-" "GET INSIDE!" we just rolled our eyes and take our sit.

"hey guk, do you have some extra pencil?" Suga ask. "I dont  have papers, or books here." i said, trying to take a nap. "Yeah jungguk! Dont sleep in the class. If that seahorse catch you, you're dead!" JHope said. "I dont care. Just lend me the homework later." I stand up and grab my bag and walk out. "Yeah! Comeback here!" i heard them calling my name, but i didnt look back. I want to sleep.

I remember a place here, where i can stay for awhile. I walk in the rooftop but i stop when i saw a guy lying on the bench with a book covered his face. "What the, who told him that he can take my place?" i walk towards him and was about to kick him when i uncover the book in his face "V" i just look at his face.  But my head started to feel a pain. "A-ah!" i grip my hair and step backward.

(Vision of Jungguk...)

"kookie!" i saw a boy who hug that kookie guy, and kiss his lips. "Hey baby, what are you doing here?" kookie guy ask. "I want to see you" "miss me?" "hmm!" they laugh.

But that guy looks like V. But his hair is blond and V has A brown one.  His nose eyes, but V doesn't  have the mole in his nose. And the other guy is "M-me?" he really looks like me! But he has a black hair, and i have a raven one. Those nose, lips, and the bunny smile.  "I love you Kookie" the blond guy said.

Who the hell they are?!

(End of vision)

"ah!" i let go of my.hair and saw the boy looking at me worriedly. "Hey, are you okay? I called you for many times already" he really looks like him. I nodded and was about to walk away when he grip my arms. "Here, rest for awhile. And you are crying earlier, so i think you are not feeling well." he said, making a space beside him. "No. Im okay" he let go of my hand and walk in front of me. "Sit" he blankly said. I dont know what comes in my mind when i just obey his order.

"Good!" he clap his hand and sit beside me. "You're name is jungguk right?" he ask. "how did you know?" i look at him. He pointed his finger in my ID "That" i chuckled "You just copy me earlier when i ask for you're name" i smile at him. "You know, you look like a bunny when you smile. Its so cuteee" he squish my both cheeks and i was surprised. No one dare to touch me except for my friends and fam. But i dont know why my body looks like get use already of his touch.

He smile at me and wipe something on my face but he stop and i widened my eyes when i saw him crying silently "H-hey! You okay?!" i panic. He cried like his is in trauma.

KV pov.

I smiled at him, because i thought he is a bad guy. But my assumptions are wrong. I saw him crying earlier and there are still tears in his eyes, i wipe it but suddenly i remember something, that makes me cry for a reason.

(Vision of V)

Two guy named kookie and tae enjoying the view of the ocean in front of them. They hold hands and look at each other. "Hey Tae, why sre you crying?" the kookie guy ask. "Nothing." he look down. The black haired guy gently grab his face and wipe the stained on it. "Dont cry hmm? I just want us to be happy" he said. The blond hair just nodded.

(End of Vision)

"Hey!" i look at Jungguk like i dont have any idea what he is doing "I called you for a times, but you didnt hear me. You okay?" he ask. I nodded and just smile. I wipe my tears and grab my bag "I need to go. Nice meeting you Jungguk" i said bowing and walk away when "H-hey wait!" i look back and i saw him walking towards me.

"Come on. Lets go together" he said. I nodded and walk beside him

TO BE CONTINUE...