Kill him in guilt 3

3rd pov

Kim taehyung, is now in the middle of meeting when his phone vibrated "excuse me, i need to answer these" he said "hello, namjoon hyung?" "tae? I search for the papers of Kim IU's company, and i saw something, interesting" i smirk"just bring here hyung, and let me see" i said, hung off the call. "Lets see what you've got jeon" i thought..

JJK pov.

I walk to my office and i saw IU sitting on my chair, "jungkook" "do you need anything?" i ask raising my eyebrows "yes~oppa~~" he come to me and grab my nape, and kiss me harshly, and i kiss her back "mmhhh~" she moan, i grab her ass and spank it"ahhh~~hhh, fuck me jungkook~~" i was turn on, and i know this will gonna be a big problem, but i need this " bend down slut" he obey, i unblock my belt and grab my shaft and spit on it, and inline to her hole "mmhhh~it hur~tsss" i didnt care and thrust harshly and fastly, "ride me" i order and he slowly slide down and bounce on my dick "mmhhh~~fucking slut" "oppa cumming!~" she cum and i was about to pull out, but he bounce faster "pull it out slut!" "mhhhmm" "aahhh!" i cum on her, i harshly push her and she stumble and i saw a smirk on her face. "well, sorry jungkook" she said and left the room.

"aahhhhhhhh!!!!!" i yell and grab my phone and slammed it in wall. What i have done? What if taehyung will know about this?! What if she will get pregnant?!

KTH pov.

I was sitting on my swavel chair and checking the documents that hyung gave me earlier. "hyung, i think this is the papers of the hidden debt of Kims Corporation" "yes tae, thats it. We can use it, to slowly bring down the Kims corp." he said, i agree "okay hyung, please arrange the press for this." he nodded and left.

A month later......

JJK pov.

I saw the news of Kims company, and taehyung presented the list and amount of money that they can get to those company who has debt on them. Damn its big!

While i was working in dome papers in office, i was interrupted of the door and i saw IU"oppa, im pregnant, youre the father" she said smirking, i was stunned and confuse and it hit me when i remember that night " that must be a mistake" i said calmly "no its yours" "its mistake get out!" i yell "well, no, im gonna announce it to the press" she left me" IU!!!!!!" i scream.

Oh no tae~~~ tears beam on my eyes, i sob silently

KTH pov.

While  was resting in the couch, i saw namjoon hyung looking at me, feeling nervous "hyung what is it?" i ask "tae, you need to see this" he lend his phone , and i saw the statement said, Kim IU is pregnant with Jeon jungkook's child. I was speechless and a tear drop in my eyes. I felt my heart was now completely shattered.

"ta~ee? U okay?" i nodded" hyung, please settle all the needed for the claiming of property to kims corp."
"okay" i clench my fist " you two will suffer "...

JJK Pov.

I got a call from Kim's company said, i need to attend an emergency conference with my wife.

When we arrive, thousands of flashes are spotting us. We walk to the red carpet and i saw namjoon "Mr. And Mrs.  Jeon good to see you, Mr. Kim is waiting" he lend the way and we walk to the said room.

When he opened the door i saw the love of my life, talking to someone, and those laugh, smile that once to be mine, are now illusion. Our eyes met each other and j can see coldness, hurt and anger on it. "hun?" i heard IU. "lets sit" i nodded. "well now, to start the conference, i want to call the CEO of this company, Mr. kim taehyung" we clap and the cameras sounds, flashes  are now on his front, his beautiful i thougth. .

"Good day, i called this meeting to discuss some conflicts. Between my company and others corporation. I want you all to pay up the debts that you are hidding for such a long time " i saw him smirk looking at me and my wife." first" he identify each of the company's who are on list.
I felt relieve that my wifes company is not one of them.

"KIM'S CORP" i was stunned and my heart beat so fast. "WHAT?!" IU yell and i grab her arms to calm her dow.
"well mrs. Jeon, your late father has a debt on my organization an amount of $50 Billion. And i dont need the money" he said i was looking at him" i need to claim the company as mine" he said, i felt my blood boil" YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING KIM?!" i yelled "well, mr. Jeon im just getting what is mine."he said calmly "ARE YOU DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU CANT GET MY HUSBAND!" IU said, i was shock of what she said, i look back at him, and i only saw blank face. "well, mrs. Jeon, if i want to get youre husband, i already did long time ago, but i dont want to. And i know youre having a baby soon right mr. Jeon?" he look at me and "Yes" i said proudly "well, good luck. Namjoon hyung, i want this conference be on the top of all the TV shows, magazine, news paper and everything that includes social media, arraseo?" he said, he nodded "well, good bye and thank you.

KTH pov.

While i was walking to my car, i felt a strong grip in my arms and i look back "mr. Jeon, do you need anything?" "WHAT THE FUCK TAE?!" he yelled "what?" i ask innocently "WHY DO WE NEED TO PUT THIS SO FAR?!" "you know mr. Jeon, its not my fault. And its payback time. And congratulations for having youre wife pregnant." i said smirking "tae~look its a mistake, i was frustrated and-" "i dont care, and dont need to explain cuz im not gonna listen to it." "why are you so hard headed?" he ask annoyed

"you made me these, and I WANT TO KILL YOU IN GUILT" i said coldy and walk out.....

End..