Forbiden Love 2

KTH Pov.

Its been a long time since the tragic happened. Still fresh in my memory of what happened to our people and to my parents. They've been killed by that monster in underworld.

I curse them all and lock them there forever. I rule the kingdom and take the responsibility that my parents have left. I dont have the choice, but to bare everything even in my last breath.

JJK Pov.

Its been an honor for me to take the throne of my beloved father. Well, i killed them both and attack the Kim's Kingdom. We killed hundreds of people and i heard that the new ruler of the Heaven forbids us to step anywhere near the crater above. We demons had been lock in here  by the prince of heaven that have  claimed the throne as king.

I remember  the war againts their kingdom i saw  a beautiful creature in one of their royal rooms.  He's blue eyes, and Golden hair, those Feminine figure and snow white skin that got my attention. He is too Ethereal to be killed thats why I let him live. But i promise to myself to comeback and get what is mine..

KTH Pov.

I was in my room when i heard someone knock. "Come in" i said. I look back and saw  jimin my right hand. "Oh, tae sorry for the interruption but our council need your words right now." he said, i nodded "I'll be there, prepare everything" i said. I fix myself, even though i dont need too.

When i walk in the empty hall near the conference room, all guard looking at me like they have seen a God, silly, im a God tho.😅

I heard jimin discussing something to them. I walk to my throne and sit down with full of glory and power. I dont need to look like weak and fragile.

"So, Mr. Park what are the compliments  that they want us to discuss?" i said firmly. "My king, Some of the people in the South village are asking for extra food, cuz they have been luck of supplies cause of heavy rain for this past week. We are wondering why is it, there's a rain suddenly, that suppose to be a good weather according to the West Weather broadcast." i look at them "I was also wondering about that Mr. Park. But dont worry, just supply the south village for a possible food. I'll search for the  reason of that disaster. Dont worry everyone, i'll do everything. " i said with authority and my deep voice. I look at jimin and he smiled at me and i nodded.

PJM Pov.

I was really wondering of what happened of that sudden change of weather. I look at tae and smile at him he really did a good job. When we go back to his chamber "Tae? What do you think the reason of the sudden change of weather? This is the first time in the history of the universe." i said. He look at the window like he is in the deep thought "Jimin, Accompany me in the enchant Library. I remember when i ask mother about something related to the disasters happening here above. " he said and i nodded to his order.

While we are walking in the long crystal hall, i can sense that our guards are getting tense while staring  at taehyung. Well, i cant deny he is beautiful as fuck. When we arrive at the Enchant Library door. I opened it for him. We walk and i saw millions of book, different era's has written on each book.  Tae walk in the center table and i look at the one and only book that has been secured very well. "Why is it, this is the only book that has been secured firmly tae?" i ask him curiously "This book is the prophesy. All of the happenings here in the universe both heaven and hell has been written here advancely. So this is the answer to our questions" he ask looking at the book. He touch the crystallize covered that surrounds that thing and i was Surprised that the covered was gone. "Why is it theres no cover anymore?" i ask him again "we royal family has the only right to unlock this book. There's a magic flows in our veins that connecting to this thing. And if someone attempt to steal this nor touch it will die instantly. " he said smilling at me. "O-oh okay" i said nervously.