WE MEET AGAIN(COLDS2)-C2

KV pov.

When I get home, i grab my laptop and search for Jungguk's profile. "What? He dont have facebook at all??" I face palm and try to search him in IG "Oh!" I saw his account and Try to stalk him " Wow, he is good at photography".

I spend 2 hours on stalking him and Knowing his friends. "AHH!!" I stretch my body and lay on the couch. I was about to close my eyes when my phone "Ring~" who the fuck is this! I grab it and answer it without looking at the Caller ID "Hello? Kim V speaking" "Hey" it seems like his voice is familiar "What? Who are you?? Do you know what time is it?!" i yelled, i heard him chuckled. "Wow, i dont know you have a sharp tongue" I open my eyes and it feels like my heart is going to explode "J-jungguk?" i whisper asking "Hmm" i gulp and quickly change my position "S-sorry, i thought it was somebody" i shyly said. "Dont worry its okay" "By the way,  why did you call at this hour?" "well, can i have a breakfast there at your condo?" "Why?? Dont you have any food in your house?" i ask. He laugh "Of course we have, i just want to taste your cooking.  No more buts. Bye. Goodnight!" "Hey wh-" he hang up.

I put down my phone and run to the bathroom.

JJG Pov.

Last night when I called him it feels like it was the best thing happened in my life. I look at the time and its 5:00am. I grab my towel and go to the bathroom.

When I go downstairs I saw my mom already making breakfast "Hey Guk, why so early?" she ask "Well, mom i need to see a friend" i said. " what? This early? Its 6:00am in the morning dear" she chuckled. "Y-yes mom. Well, i need to go mom" i said.

KV Pov.

I set my alarm at 6:30am when I woke up i heard someone is knocking "Wow! At this hour?!" i said in a annoyed tone. I walk to the door and open it "What the fuc-" I was speechless. "J-jungguk?" he smirk and look at me from head to toe "Just woke up?" he ask. I nodded "what are you doing here?" i ask "You forgot? Im here to eat breakfast" he said. And Sht? I remember what he said last night! "Wont you let me come in?" he ask. I just let him.

"Wow you have a good taste in interior designs" he said. "Y-yeah, Just wait okay, i will make a breakfast" i said. "Oh wait! Make some Ham and Cheese for me" i look at him "What?" i ask "Ham and cheese" he shrugged and walk around. Wow this jerk. Who the hell he think he is??? "Yeah! Dont Demand for anything! Im not your nanny!" i look at him And he just smirk " Get out" i said, trying to calm my temper " Hey! Im just kidding. Just cook whatever you want" he said. I rolled my eyes and walk to the kitchen.

Tbc....