COLD🌌5

Jjk pov.

Its been a weeks since the incident happened. I am now sitting in my office, scanning every papers to be signed by me. "oh shit. I need to call Jimin" I grab my phone and dial his number. "Hello jim. I want to ask if did you ever give any information to Taehyung about my company's records this past few years?" i ask curiously. Why did he have that documents? Aside from me, jimin is the one who have the copy of it.

"hello kook. A-ahmm n-no. What happened last time?" he ask "Im just curious. Why is it, he knows about my company's data. For what i remember Me and you only have the copy of it" i said. "w-well i think, he did some investigation, you know tae, he will do what he wants" i was convinced of what he said. "okay chim. Thank you" i ended the call.

I grab some wine and walk towards a huge window. "What are you planning to do Kim Taehyung?".

KTH pov.

I am out of the country right now. I am in the US to attend some auction to be held  here at LA. "Mr. Kim, this way" the lady said, i nodded and follow her way. "Mr. Kim!" i heard someone called me. I look back and saw Mr. Stephen. My great partner in crime, este in business. "Hey Steph! How are you?" i hug him and smile "Well, here i am, trying to kill my boredom" he jokingly said. Well i miss this. "Thats great. I have been invited to attend in this auction. I dont want to, but because i know you will be here, then i need to come" i tease him. "YAH! Stop that!" he laugh.
"well, lets get inside" i said and walk beside him.

Moment later....

"Mr. Kim" "yes?" i look at bogum. "Lets go home. You have a schedule tomorrow at 7am" he said. "Well, lets go" i said. I walk towards stephen and tap his shoulder "Hey i need to go home" i said. "what? Already? The auction didnt started yet" he said "well, i have an important meeting tomorrow at 7, so i need to sleep early" i chuckled. "I see. Well, goodbye tae. See you again" he hug me and smile. We headed outside the building. Rinngggng~ i grab my phone and saw the caller ID "Mr. Jeon"

"what?"i said with annoyed tone. "Hey, Mr. Kim. I heard you are in LA?" he said. "yes. Why?" "well, when are you planning to comeback?" he ask. "its none of your business jeon." "hmm.. Sassy i like that attitude of yours kim" i know he is smirking right now. "well, if you dont have an important matter to say, i need to end this call. You are just wasting my time. If i were you, i will search for a good company to help my corporation to have a good sales. Dont waste your time to something useless Mr. Jeon. Have pity with yourself. Your not helping at all." i finally said and ended the call.

"hyung, lets go".

To be continue...........