Vampire and the Wolf 2

3rd Pov.

Its been a 10 years since the war happened between humans and immortal. Modernity engulfed the two worlds.

Wolf and vampire live like humans. They dress and eat, like them. The two virtual enemy build their own organization and become one of the biggest in all corporation in Korea.

The queen pass away after a month cause of illness. Kim taehyung inherent the company same as Jungkook.

Taehyung live alone with his best friends.

Park jimin is the right hand of V that he trusted the most. Kim Seokjin, the mother material friend and brother of Taehyung.

This two is the closest to taehyung. They help him to stand up and face the reality.

PJM Pov.

Its been a long decades since the incident happened to tae. It sad to know that, he's parents didnt see him grown up.

werewolves have our own corporation named GW corp. (Golden wolf Corporation). Its been so frustrating this past few days because of non stop meetings and appointment.

Office....

I was sitting on my swivel chair, when my phone rang " hello this is Park jimin.. Oh! Tae, yes i am. Well, theres a lot of appointment, okay dont worry, just relax for a bit. Okay! Bye tae!"

Teahyung ended the call. I smiled a bit. At least he can relax for awhile.
I look back to my papers and continue to work on it.

KTH Pov.

I was now in daegu. I take leave for awhile. You know work. I was exhausted for the past few months. I dont know why. But in some reason, every 30th of december, i was like this.

I run my finger in my hair, i called jimin earlier. In some point, i felt bad leaving him alone with those bunch of papers.

"tae?" i look back. "Oh.. Jin hyung do you need anything?" i ask him. He smile and walk to me " well, you know its been awhile since we visit the place where your parents died right?" he ask. I nodded "what about that?" i raise my eyebrows. "well, lets visit? I know we have all day to do that" he said. "i dont know. " i walk pass him and look at the window. "But ta-" "its not that easy hyung. Everytime i remember those times in the past, i can only feel anger. I wanted to kill humans, but i know to myself that i cant do that. Im not a monster. " i stare at the calm ocean in front of my backyards.

"Well, i know you miss them. But you need to let go of the pas-" " I SAID NO!! I cant! I will never forgive those Monsters!! I will kill that Jeon!" i yelled with anger. Jin flinch in my sudden outburst. I look at him in a guilty eyes "S-sorry hyung. I didnt mean to yelled. Its just.. " he cut me off and engulfed me into a hug. "hey, its okay...just calm down and lets shop okay? I'll you downstaire" he said. And i nodded.

He get out of my room. I once look at the ocean and clench my fist until my knuckle turns white. "I'll gonna kill you jeon" i close my eyes tightly.

To be continue.....