Brianna's Hood Life

By Aangellllll

Brianna is a 22 year old who lives in the hood. She doesn't keep many friends around only her bestfriend Moni... More

Introduction๐ŸŒน
Chapter 1 ๐ŸŒน
Chapter 2๐ŸŒน
Chapter 3๐ŸŒน
Chapter 4๐ŸŒน
Chapter 5๐ŸŒน
Chapter 6๐ŸŒน
Chapter 7๐ŸŒน
Chapter 8๐ŸŒน
Chapter 9๐ŸŒน
Chapter 10๐ŸŒน
Chapter 11๐ŸŒน
Chapter 12๐ŸŒน
Chapter 14๐ŸŒน
Chapter 15๐ŸŒน
Chapter 16๐ŸŒน
Chapter 17๐ŸŒน
Chapter 18๐ŸŒน
Chapter 19๐ŸŒน
Chapter 20๐ŸŒน
Chapter 21๐ŸŒน
Chapter 22๐ŸŒน
Chapter 23๐ŸŒน
Chaper 24๐ŸŒน
Chapter 25๐ŸŒน
Chapter 26๐ŸŒน
Chapter 27๐ŸŒน
Chapter 28๐ŸŒน
Chapter 29๐ŸŒน
Chapter 30๐ŸŒน
Chapter 31๐ŸŒน
Chapter 32๐ŸŒน
Chapter 33๐ŸŒน
Chapter 34๐ŸŒน
Chapter 35๐ŸŒน
Chapter 36๐ŸŒน
Chapter 37๐ŸŒน
Chapter 38๐ŸŒน
Chapter 39๐ŸŒน
Sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 40๐ŸŒน
Chapter 41๐ŸŒน
Chapter 42๐ŸŒน
Chapter 43๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿคฌ
Chapter 44๐ŸŒน
Chapter 45๐ŸŒน
Chapter 46๐ŸŒน
Chapter 47๐ŸŒน
Chapter 48๐ŸŒน
Chapter 49๐ŸŒน
Chapter 50๐ŸŒน
Chapter 51๐ŸŒน
Chapter 52๐ŸŒน
Chapter 53๐ŸŒน
Chapter 54๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿคฃ..
Chapter 55๐ŸŒน
Chapter 56๐ŸŒน
Chapter 57๐ŸŒน
Chapter 58๐ŸŒน
Chapter 59๐ŸŒน
Chapter 60๐ŸŒน
Chapter 61๐ŸŒน
Chapter 62๐ŸŒน
Chapter 63๐ŸŒน
team boy or team girl ?
Chapter 64๐ŸŒน
Chapter 65๐ŸŒน
Chapter 66๐ŸŒน
Chapter 67๐ŸŒน
Chapter 68๐ŸŒน
Chapter 69๐ŸŒน
Chapter 70๐ŸŒน
Chapter 71๐ŸŒน
Chapter 72๐ŸŒน
Chapter 73๐ŸŒน

Chapter 13๐ŸŒน

21.5K 570 247
By Aangellllll

Brianna

I woke up and got in the shower then put on some jogging pants and a plain shirt. I left my hair in a ponytail then laid back down. Cam got out the bed earlier and he's been downstairs talking to April and watching a movie with her.

Im still trynna Figure out If he said he loved me last night... I mean he was speaking so low I could barley hear him. Nique walked in the room and sat on the bed.

"How you feeling." She asked while leaning on me.

"Fine."

"Come onnnn.. you cant give me one word answers and expect me to be fine with it. At least give me a sentence."

"I'm feeling fine today."

"Thanks." She said while smiling.

"Let's go to the mall." She said.

"Ok."

I put my shoes on and started walking towards the room door.

"Uhn Uhn! I know you ain't going like that! Bitch come on we bout to get the old Bri back go change!" Nique yelled.

I laughed and went to the closet and picked out an outfit then went to put it on, I let my hair down and I didn't even bother to do my make up. I stood in the bathroom door.

"Ok bitch that's much better!" Nique said.

"Now take a picture!" Nique pulled me to the bed.

I just sat there a smiled.

"Pose bitch!"

"Oh my fucking god!" I yelled.

"See bitch you coming back to yo normal self already!"

I laughed then posed for the picture.

"Yessssss bitch!"

She showed me the pictures then we walked downstairs. Cam looked at me and I looked at April and laughed a lil bit. I see she got somebody to fix her arms. I walked to the door and I heard April say some to Nique.

"Bitch don't speak to me unless you want to fight." Nique said.

"Ca-" Cam cut April off.

"Don't call my name you the one who said some to her first." He said.

I laughed then turned around and looked at Nique. I held up two fingers making a fake gun and pointed it at April acting like I shot her then popped my lips. Nique and Cam laughed.

Chris came downstairs to talk to Nique and I waited in the car. I got on the passenger side and Cam came out.

Ugh

I kept looking straight and he tapped on the window. I rolled the window down and cam reached in the car and grabbed my face then kissed me.

"I just had to do it." he said while smiling.

"And I just made you look at me." He said before walking off.

I held my head down and laughed. Nique came out the house and Cam Came back out behind her. April walked off and got in her car and pulled off. He got in the driver seat and Nique got in the back. I grabbed my phone and texted Nique.

Bri: why the hell he with us ?

Best bitch Nique💛: he commanded me to let him come.. to keep us "safe".

"I know y'all talking about me." Cam said.

Nique busted out laughing, "Bitch ain't nobody talking about yo ugly ass!"

"Bri like it though."

I looked out the window and laughed.

"Bri you like his ugliness?"

Not at this moment.

"Hell nah I don't like that piece of shit." I said.

Cam looked at me, "Is the old Bri back?!"

I mean I guess I can play around but I'm still not over the Cj and Demond situation. I don't know when imma get over it but I can't let it stop me from having fun with my bestfriend and Chris. I don't know about cam yet it's hard staying mad at him.

"You mind as well look at me cause I already made you do it earlier." He said while pulling up to the mall.

Nique was the first person to hop out the car. I got out the car and walked up to Nique I guess I'll try to have a lil fun.

"I'm back bitch!" I yelled.

Nique looked at me and jumped on me.

"Ahhhhhh!! Come on bitch!" We walked in the mall and I laughed.

Cam walked in front of us like our body guard and he held all my bags.

"Girl you should talk to him. I'm sure he learned his lesson by now and plus I beat his ass when he told me what he did." Nique said.

"Nope."

"Why."

"I'm not ready to talk to his tall ugly ass."

"Ok so.. every store we went in so far had a dark skin cashier so if the next one had a dark skin cashier you have to talk to Cam if not you can talk to him when your ready."

"Ight bet."

We walked into another Store in the mall. After about 30 minutes of us picking out clothes we went to pay for the stuff. Did I forget to tell y'all Cam been paying for all my stuff. Anyways as we was walking up the cashier was light skin but when it was our turn to pay the person shift ended and it became a dark skin person.

Shit

I looked at Nique and she looked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and waited for cam to pay for the stuff. I grabbed my bags and Nique pushed me and gave me a look.

I sighed, "thanks asshole." I said to Cam.

He smiled.

"There! I said some too him." I whispered.

"Uhn Uhn, I need y'all back talking talking."

"Girl what I supposed to do? walk up to him and say hey! I want to have a conversation."

"Jump on his back." She said while pushing me.

I ran up behind Cam and grabbed his ass then act like I dropped my phone.

"Nah man chill with that gay shit." He said while looking down at me.

I got up and looked at him, "shut the fuck up."

"You know you looking at me right?"

"Duh" I said.

Cam started smiling hard as hell and Nique came up on the side of us. We walked to the foodcourt and while me and Nique was ordering Cam kept poking my ass.

Once we finished ordering I turned around and kneed Cam in his inner thigh.

"OUUUU Girl do you know how close you was to my balls!"

I laughed as we went to sit down.

"I remember when you and Nique fought them two girls over there." Cam said.

"I also remember when you sucked my dick." I said.

Me and Nique laughed and cam kept a straight face.

"Sadly I don't remember the time you sucked mine.. I was too high but I bet you got a deep throat."

My mouth dropped and Nique started laughing even harder.

"Close yo mouth before I stick something in there."

I closed my mouth and frowned. I looked at Nique and she was dying laughing.

"Now that wasn't even funny and you over there laughing." I said.

Cam looked at me and winked and I rolled my eyes. I got up to get the food and we walked to the car. While Nique was driving the back window got busted out and cam grabbed his gun and shot at the car.

"Nique I need to to drive fast as hell right now. Bri get you ass on the floor." He said.

"No I do what I want." I said while grabbing a gun from up under the seat.

Me and Cam shot at the car until I saw Cj head poke out the window.

"Nique let me out!" I yelled.

"No!" She said while speeding up.

"Bri what da fuck is wrong with you! You ain't getting out the car!" Cam yelled.

"CAM I WANT HIM DEAD! I WANT TO KILL HIM!"

Me and cam ducked down to reload our guns. I grabbed the door handle and Cam pulled me back.

He grabbed my face, "Brianna you is not getting out this damn car. Do you see how fast she's driving. You will literally break yo neck if you jump out. I'm not losing you again just try to get a clear shot from the car."

"Cam I can't it's too bumpy!"

"Just let me help you!"

Cam moved closer to me and wrapped his hand around my hands which was on the gun. He aimed then told me to shoot. I shot the gun and smiled knowing I just sent three bullets to Cj head.

I guess they stopped chasing us once they noticed Cj got shot. They did a U-turn and Nique kept driving fast ass hell to the house.

***
We pulled up to the house and Cam told us to pack up our stuff. My stuff was already packed I just need to get my hair stuff out the bathroom. Cam went to talk to Chris then came in the room and packed up his stuff.

Once he was done he sat on the end of the bed and looked at me.

"Brianna lemme talk to you right quick."

"Mhm."

"Come mere."

I stood in front of him and looked down at him.

"Don't think you all tall and shit you looking down like if I'm short."

"Shut the hell up and stand up so I won't have to look down at you."

"If I stand up then you gone have to look up to me. How about you just sit down damn."

Is that a command?

We stared at each other for about 30 seconds and I finally sat down. Cam continued to look straight before looking at me.

"Bri I just want you to know that I care for you a lotttttttt and I want to protect you from yo problems. I promise I won't ever pull another move like I did when you called me that night. Just let me protect you cause I care for you too much and I don't want to see you hurt again."

"I can protect myself."

"At least let me help you protect yo self. I think if I see you half dead again I might just go crazy."

I rolled my eyes and got up. Cam yanked me down making me fall on his lap.

"I'm not playing with you, let me protect you." He said with a lil anger in his voice.

"Nigga I said I don't n-" Cam cut me off by kissing me.

Oh god

Oh god

Oh god

"Let. Me. Protect. You." He said while pecking my lips.

"OK! Ok! Just don't do that again or imma whoop your ass." I said while getting up.

Cam smiled and smacked my ass then grabbed my suitcases.

"Not making any promises." He said.

I forgave him too fast!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 6 23
25 year old Darren aka Master runs Baton rouge.His girlfriend Renee leaves him for another man.He finally rekindle his love with his first love Heave...
17.9K 622 23
Avery was 9 when her parents got divorced. Her dad got her brothers and her mom got her. After 7 years her mom dies and she is put back into the cust...
1.5K 147 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
108K 2.8K 37
Twenty-one year old Brianna has been through hell and back literally. Never allowing people in her life because most people that were in her life, s...