ForeverLand: Season 1

By Odellaa

"YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ALONE AND UNLOVED, PETER PAN" she spat with hate. "Soon I will grow up & I won't have to... More

Fate Of Infinity
Corrupted By My Demise
The Devil's Puppet
Soldier Without A Home
Escaping The Past
Pained By The Land
Alive in Stories
Denied Truths
Men of The Land
Humans of The Land
Saved By My Murderer
The Lost, Lost Boy
Fatal In Regret
Going To Eternity
My Perfect Criminal
Dears Of My Fascination
Caution Of The Depth
Broken Hearts And Broken Bones
Lonely In The Jungle
House Of Tomorrow
It's A Wonderful World
With Every Move
Fancy A Cup Of Tea Or The Truth?
Denying Facts
Return Of Home
Footsteps In The Forest
Revealing And Releasing
Changing The North
Accidents Of Eternity
Double Life
Lost And Found
Halloween Special: Part 1
Halloween Special: Part 2
Helpless In History
Mistake Of Dawn
Episode 40: Dripping Lives
Episode 41: Aching For Saving
Episode 42: Phase One
Episode 43: Pleasant Turn
Christmas Special: Part 1
Christmas Special: Part 2
Episode 44: Secret Behind Holiday's Past
Episode 45: Whispers Of Desire
Episode 46: Sharp Turn
Episode 47: Slice and Dice
Episode 48: Till Next Time
Episode 49: Stranger Danger
Episode 50: Lost Behind Me
Episode 51: Old In My Dreams
Episode 52: Humans of The Forest
Episode 53: Accidents Of Power
Episode 54: Companion Of Misery
Episode 55: Accidents With Debt
Episode 56: Crave The Cave
Episode 57: Hurting The Past
Episode 58 : Destruction Of Desire
Episode 59: Aching For The Night
Episode 60: Insanity In The South
Episode 61: Boys Of Reality
Foreverland Special: Peter Before Pan
Foreverland Special: Clara Who?
Episode 62: Binding To Nightmares
Episode 63: Rescue From The Demons
Episode 64: Thieves In My Head
Episode 65: Blinded By The Darkness
Episode 66: My Salvation
Episode 67: Rotten in The Lagoon
Episode 68: Rebirth of Nature
Episode 69: Burned to The Ground
Amazed By My Home
Dance of Temptations
Determination of Yearning
Accepting The Shadows

Fade Into The Demons

530 26 8
By Odellaa

Clara's POV

It has been two days since I talked to pan, or Atleast saw him, or anyone actually...I haven't left my room. It has been the same since two days ago when I had that argument. I have done nothing but lay on me bed and Ofcourse freshen up.The rest I would just sit on my bed looking at the four walls, or laying looking at the ceiling, or eating almonds that I had kept in my drawer. I didn't even bother cleaning the mess I caused when I was searching for something the other day. I haven't talked since two days, not even to myself. Why should I? I feel like it won't be anything but trouble, to me and to everyone.

"Clara please"

It's Pan...again. He has been knocking on the door and the window for the past days none-stop and Ofcourse I haven't been answering him and definitely not letting him in. I don't want to. I don't want to forget. Blue said the argument with Peter will open my eyes to future arguments and heck yeah I definitely need my eyes opened.

"Clara just open the door"

Atleast now he isn't shouting or demanding for me to open the door. I think he has been sitting outside my room door, not moving, for the past days. He would always call out for me; even sometimes I would wake up from his calls. I think he realizes how he really messed everything up this time.

I am breaking. Sometimes I would stand up ready to open the door and forgive him but then again I would remember what he said and all my feelings of sympathy would go away.

Every once in a while I would sit straight up and watch the dust. It still has its magic, thank god, but I can tell its fading. Its brightness is getting less by the minute. God where is blue? I am going to need more dust soon.

"Clara, it's been days for you but years for me please open up"

I can tell he is losing hope; his voice is getting calmer by each word he releases.

"Clara"

......

"please talk to me"

Wait...did he just say talk to me? For the past days all he has been saying is 'open the door' but now all he wants is to hear my voice?

"Say something, for worse I know something has happened to you"

Is he...worried? I do, I do want him to feel guilty but not worried. Should I talk to him? I cant, he will think I forgave him. But it's still kinda mean though, to make him worry.

"I am alive" I managed to let out slowly. Oh my god my voice! It's so cracky. Probably from all the screaming I let out a couple of days ago.

"Clara?" Pan let out. I can tell he's feeling optimistic now. "Clara, oh my god Clara are you okay?" He said. I began rising off the bed slowly to sit straight up. I moved my hand through my hair and I sighed. "Clara please open the door, Clara please, please, please open up" he began knocking on the door. Again with the knocking, god I am so sick of that sound. The only way to stop hearing it is if I slept, Atleast that way I won't be bored in my dreams, if they're good.

"Clara"

I could already feel myself drifting away. Peter's sound became less vivid and my eyelids felt heavy.

"Cla...." And with that, I am unconscious.

----------Evening---------

*knock knock*

"Hmm?" I let out as I opened my eyes from the deep sleep I had.

*knock knock*

*sigh* it must be Peter. I sat straight up and cleared my throat. *ehm ehm* my throat hurts. I think I am getting sick.

*knock knock*

I am not going to answer him this time. Why can't he understand that I just want to be alone?

*knock knock* "it's Ronnie"

Ronnie? Wait RONNIE? What's he doing here?

"I brought food" he said

You would think I would feel hungry by now but actually no, my appetite is failing me. Although I am pretty thirsty.

*knock knock knock* "I have chicken, and fruits, and -"

I slowly stood up and walked closer to the window.

"I also have some bread, rice-"

I opened the window slowly, just enough to peek out. I noticed it was evening, the sky was grey. It's obvious the sun has just set.

"And I also have strawberries, blueberries, oh and an apple"

Man, Ronnie brought a lot of food. I am still not going to open though; it's probably just a trick. I bet pan is with him right now.

*knock* "Clara please open, I want to see you"

God now my heart is actually breaking. I walked up to the door and I put my hand on the door knob. Should I open it? Should I leave it closed? I just stayed there standing with my hand on the knob but right in time, I removed it. I am not going to open this door.

"I am all alone, I swear, pan is with Felix outside"

Okay that does it. I quickly opened the door to reveal Ronnie holding a tray of food. I looked at him with my eyes wide open and my mouth forming a gap. "Ronnie!"

"I brought you food" he said

"Yeah I-I heard you back there" I laughed

"Here" he said extending the tray

"Thank you" I said as I took it from him. I walked back into my room to put the tray on the table then I walked back to Ronnie.

"Quick go inside" Ronnie whispered

"What?" I asked confused

"Pan's coming. Go inside". I quickly closed the door and began breathing heavily. I noticed the door moved the fairy dust away causing it to scatter around so I quickly sat on the floor and gathered it to make that straight line infront of the door again. Done.

"Were you just talking to Clara?" Pan. I heard him yell across the hall. I sat still on the floor facing the wooden door.

"No-no I wasn't" Ronnie said

"WERE YOU TALKING TO CLARA?" Pan suddenly screamed harder making me jump. I can feel an argument coming along.

"No, I wasn't pan" Ronnie said

"DONT LIE TO ME" pan yelled harder. Ronnie kept on telling him he didn't but pan only yelled harder. By now tears were forming in my eyes, I was scared for Ronnie. I can imagine the situation right now. Poor Ronnie looking up at Pan's pitch black demon eyes.

"DONT LIE!" *BAM*

I quickly gasped for air but in the right time I covered my mouth so Pan wouldn't hear my heavy breathing. I was shocked. He just hit him, he just hit Ronnie. How could he do that? He's just a kid. Oh my god Ronnie. I lowered my head and I began to whimper at the same time I heard Ronnie cry.

"Get away from my face" pan said and I heard Ronnie's footsteps fade faster and faster.

*knock knock*

I took a short gasp of air and I looked at the wooden door stunned. How dare he ask to see me after hitting Ronnie?

"Clara?" Pan said. I quickly got off the ground and took the tray of food. I sat on my bed with the tray on my lab and I began eating the strawberries quietly, ignoring pan.

---------Next Morning--------

Third POV:

The sun has just fully risen and problems started occurring. Neverland's weather was warm; the camp was warm, except one particular place on Neverland, Clara's room. Not her treehouse, her room. It was windy, too windy. A storm was basically forming in her room.

Clara's hair was flying like crazy and her pajama shirt was basically above her belly button from the wind. Clara's blankets flew off her bed to the floor. The wooden chairs were moving like crazy eventually falling to the ground and breaking. The glass frames and vases all fell of the table to the ground, breaking. Clara fluttered her eyes opened, and as her eyes laid on the mess in her room, she quickly gasped for air and sat straight up. Her hair was by now standing still, upside down, and her blinking quickened because the wind was drying her eyes. She quickly flinched and covered both her ears with her hands. The wind was making a whistling sound that pierced her ears so hard that they could bleed. "WHATS HAPPENING?" Clara yelled to herself. She looked over and noticed the fairy dust infront of the window and the door were still in place, not moving around from the wind, how's that's possible? Also before, the dust was a mixture of colors but now the dust is only a glowing gold. That's it!! It's the dust; it must be losing its magic.

Clara's POV:

*Knock knock* "CLARA WHATS GOING ON?" Pan yelled knocking on the door. I quickly gasped, oh no. I quickly got of the bed and stood in the middle of the room. "BLUE!!" I screamed. "BLUE FAIRY" where is she? I need her, I need the dust. "BLUEEEE" I screamed till my face turned red.

"I am here"

I turned around to find the blue fairy flying in mid-air.

"It's wearing....it's wearing off" I said panicking.

"I know" blue said

"What do I do? I need more dust"

"I don't have any" she said

"WHAT?!"

"I am afraid one of our fairies stole the dust"

"What do I do then?" I screamed worried

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*. I turned around to find the door being shaken. Now Peter isn't knocking, he is slamming the door open. .

"Help me!" I screamed as I turned around to face the blue fairy. Tears began forming in my eyes. I don't want to see Peter, I don't want to!

"I am afraid it's too late" blue sighed.

"AHHHHH" I screamed as I covered my ears and bent down. A ringing sound out of nowhere began piercing my ears. "WHAT WAS THAT?" I screamed asking blue, who apparently isn't affected by the ringing.

"The dust, it's no longer magical" blue said. I looked over at the dust and it wasn't glowing anymore, it was just...sand

"WHAT DO I DO?" I screamed.

*BAM BAM BAM BAM* "CLARAA" I turned around to find the door already cracked from the sides. I turned around to look at blue with tears in my eyes.

"Help me, what do I do?" I begged

"There's only one thing you can do"

"What is it?"

"Don't forget" and with that blue was gone.

Fight it

These words echoed in the room.

*BAAAM*

I quickly turned around to find the wooden door to my room open, completely open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 58 14
{BOOK TWO OF THE CRYSTALFORT SERIES} The continuation of Life Within Crystalfort. Life goes on after tragedy, but no one ever said it would be easy...
165K 17.5K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
4.5K 108 25
So I was upset that Julie and the Phantoms was cancelled so I wanted to create my own season two. This picks up right from the ending of episode nine...