Brianna's Hood Life

By Aangellllll

Brianna is a 22 year old who lives in the hood. She doesn't keep many friends around only her bestfriend Moni... More

Introduction๐ŸŒน
Chapter 1 ๐ŸŒน
Chapter 2๐ŸŒน
Chapter 3๐ŸŒน
Chapter 4๐ŸŒน
Chapter 5๐ŸŒน
Chapter 6๐ŸŒน
Chapter 7๐ŸŒน
Chapter 8๐ŸŒน
Chapter 10๐ŸŒน
Chapter 11๐ŸŒน
Chapter 12๐ŸŒน
Chapter 13๐ŸŒน
Chapter 14๐ŸŒน
Chapter 15๐ŸŒน
Chapter 16๐ŸŒน
Chapter 17๐ŸŒน
Chapter 18๐ŸŒน
Chapter 19๐ŸŒน
Chapter 20๐ŸŒน
Chapter 21๐ŸŒน
Chapter 22๐ŸŒน
Chapter 23๐ŸŒน
Chaper 24๐ŸŒน
Chapter 25๐ŸŒน
Chapter 26๐ŸŒน
Chapter 27๐ŸŒน
Chapter 28๐ŸŒน
Chapter 29๐ŸŒน
Chapter 30๐ŸŒน
Chapter 31๐ŸŒน
Chapter 32๐ŸŒน
Chapter 33๐ŸŒน
Chapter 34๐ŸŒน
Chapter 35๐ŸŒน
Chapter 36๐ŸŒน
Chapter 37๐ŸŒน
Chapter 38๐ŸŒน
Chapter 39๐ŸŒน
Sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 40๐ŸŒน
Chapter 41๐ŸŒน
Chapter 42๐ŸŒน
Chapter 43๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿคฌ
Chapter 44๐ŸŒน
Chapter 45๐ŸŒน
Chapter 46๐ŸŒน
Chapter 47๐ŸŒน
Chapter 48๐ŸŒน
Chapter 49๐ŸŒน
Chapter 50๐ŸŒน
Chapter 51๐ŸŒน
Chapter 52๐ŸŒน
Chapter 53๐ŸŒน
Chapter 54๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿคฃ..
Chapter 55๐ŸŒน
Chapter 56๐ŸŒน
Chapter 57๐ŸŒน
Chapter 58๐ŸŒน
Chapter 59๐ŸŒน
Chapter 60๐ŸŒน
Chapter 61๐ŸŒน
Chapter 62๐ŸŒน
Chapter 63๐ŸŒน
team boy or team girl ?
Chapter 64๐ŸŒน
Chapter 65๐ŸŒน
Chapter 66๐ŸŒน
Chapter 67๐ŸŒน
Chapter 68๐ŸŒน
Chapter 69๐ŸŒน
Chapter 70๐ŸŒน
Chapter 71๐ŸŒน
Chapter 72๐ŸŒน
Chapter 73๐ŸŒน

Chapter 9๐ŸŒน

20.4K 528 243
By Aangellllll

Brianna

I woke up to the music still blasting in my ears.

Good

I got up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I put some clothes on and did my makeup before walking out the bathroom to grab my keys.

"Where you going?" Cam said.

I walked straight pass him and went to my car. I pulled off and drove to work. As I was driving Cam called my phone.
Phone call:

"What" I said.

"Where you going?"

"Don't worry about it nigga."

" man you probably gone go pass April house you could of dropped her off at home."

"Who the fuck is April." I said stopping at the light.

"The bitch you fought last night." Cam said.

"Ohh yo lil hoe. Nigga even if I was going pass her house her nasty ass ain't getting in my damn car! She probably would of ended up dead." I said while frowning up.

"You just a bully."

"Bitch Ian no damn bully maybe if you keep yo hoes in check I would of dropped her ass off but naw this bitch think she can talk to me any type of way.You better warn that bitch cause if she look at me wrong, talk to me in the wrong tone, or get smart with me I got a bullet with her name on it."

Cam laughed, "I'll make sure I let her know. Now where you going?"

"Figure it out.

The call ended.

I pulled up to my job and went in.

"Hey Brianna you have 10 houses to show off today." Tiffany said.

Damn that's a lot.

I went in the office and got my paperwork together then headed to the car and drove to the first house.

7 hours later..

The people finally finished all they paperwork and I was able to go home. I looked at the time and it was 7:30. I sighed then walked to my car and as I unlocked the door I felt something stick me in my back.

"Don't move or I'll shoot you."

"Bitch shoot me and I'll come back and hunt yo ass hoe."

"Shut the Fuck up."

I turned around and punched the person in the face. They had a mask on and I snatched it off and started stomping him. I noticed it was Cj I pulled my gun out and shot him. I put him in the car then drove to a river and dumped his body there.

My shirt and hands was all bloody. I hurried to the house and when I got there Nique, Chris, Cam, and that bitch April was sitting in the living room. They all looked at me and they eyes got wide.

"Best friend what happened?" Nique said.

"You ok?" Chris Said.

I ignored them and went upstairs. Cam got up and followed me.

"Bri." Cam said.

I grabbed something to put on and went in the bathroom to take a shower. I took my shirt and pants off so I was only in my bra and panties. Cam walked in the bathroom and looked me up and down.

How could I forget to lock the door.

"Brianna can you tell me why you walked in with blood on you."

"Can I take a shower."

"Go ahead while you in the shower you can tell me what happened."

"Cam-"

"I'm not leaving until you tell me." Cam said while sitting down on the toilet.

"I'll tell you when I get out.. I promise."

"Ok." Cam got up and walked out.

I locked the door and took off my bra and panties.

*Ding*

(212)-367-7909: Meet me at the place where you dumped Cj body at. Come alone and be here by 9:10 if your not here by 9:10 then we're going to kill Monique.

I looked at the time and it was 8:28. I jumped in the shower and washed my body then got out. I looked at the time again and it was 8:40. I put my clothes on and put my hair in a ponytail, I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my keys off the bed and went downstairs.

"Bri where you going." Nique and Cam said.

I ignored them and went to the car and pulled off. They both kept blowing up my phone so I turnt it off. I pulled up to the place where I dumped Cj body and looked at the time. It was 9:00. I got out the car and walked up to the 5 people who was waiting for me.

Cameron

"What's wrong with her?" Chris asked me.

"I don't know she was supposed to tell me after she got out the shower."

"Something wrong with her she left out the house a T-shirt and shorts with her hair tied up she only goes out like that when something wrong with her." Nique said while looking at me.

"I'll be back." I got up and grabbed my keys.

"Nuh uh this hoe ain't bout to stay here with us." Nique said pointing to April.

"Come on April."

Me and April got in the car and I dropped her off at home. I drove to all the places bri would go but she wasn't there. I even drove to her Auntie house but Denny said she wasn't there. I drove back home and Nique and Chris was sitting on the couch. Nique crybaby ass was crying and shit so I told them to just go upstairs and I'll let them know when she come in. Nique kept saying no but Chris forced her to go upstairs and lay down.

2 hours later..

It was now 12:30 in the morning and Bri ass still ain't here. I'm sitting up in the bed waiting for her to come through the door. I been calling her phone but it's going straight to voicemail.

Ok she been gone for too long now.

I called Ant.
Phone call:

"Yooooo." Ant said.

"Aye nigga you still at the trap?"

"Yeah wassup?"

"Who all there."

"Me, Dj, Mike, Jaylen-" I cut him off.

"Damn do y'all niggas have a home it's 12 some In the morning and y'all still at the trap. Anyways I need you to send out a search crew to find-" I was cut off by the door opening.

I saw Bri walking in and I jumped up.

"Never mind ion need one nomo" I said before hanging up the phone.

"Brianna where the hell you been!"

She jumped, "I went to my Auntie house."

"No you didn't I went to see if you was there."

I noticed she had a bruise on her neck and dried up blood on her face. She started walking towards the bathroom and blood was dripping from her.

"Bri come mere." I said.

"No."

I followed her to the bathroom and she took out a pack of bandages and wrapped up her arm.

"Get out I need to take a shower." She said.

"Bri" I grabbed her arm and I could tell she had a long cut going up her arm.

"W-who did this." I said while looking up at her.

She look at me then sighed. "I did it now leave me alone."

She turned the shower on and walked out the bathroom. She left her phone sitting on the counter and I grabbed it and slipped it in my pocket then walked out and sat on the bed. She grabbed and extra pair of clothes then went back in the bathroom.

I tried to unlock her phone but it wasn't working. I knocked on Chris and Nique door but they ain't answer. I went back in the room and sat her phone down. She came out the bathroom and laid down on the bed. She sat her phone up as if she was going to sleep on the phone with somebody then laid down and turned her back towards me. I pulled her towards me then like 3 minutes later she jumped and started holding her arm.

"C-Cam Move." She said while sliding over to her side.

Somethings is wrong with her and I think I'm worried about her. Once she fell asleep I rolled over and went to sleep too.

Brianna
I woke up and got ready for work. I changed the bandage on my arm then walked out the bathroom and grabbed my keys.  As I was getting ready to walk out Cam grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed him back then I felt something shocking me throughout my body. I grabbed my arm then pulled away from Cam. I ran out the room and got in the car and pulled off.

As I was driving they called my phone.
Phone call:

"Did you forget we can see everything you do!" He yelled into the phone.

"You must like the feeling going through your body." the other one yelled.

"Leave me the fuck alone bitch I'm grown and y'all can kiss my fucking ass! I bet when I go home I'll let him fuck me just to get underneath y'all damn skin bitch!" I yelled.

I felt the shock go through my body again but it hurts even more in my arm cause the cut. The feeling hurts so bad it feel like I'm getting electrocuted. I grabbed my arm and almost crashed into a car.

"If you do that we'll turn it up and the higher the numbers go the worser it hurt." He said before hanging up.

I drove to work and got out and went in.

"Hi Brianna, you have 2 houses to show off today." Tiffany said.

"Ok."

I got the paperwork and left to show off the houses.

1 hour later..

I pulled up to the office and went in to drop off the paperwork. Both ppl didn't want the houses so I didn't have to bring them to the office. I got back in the car and they called me.
Phone call:

"Tell them you moving in with me." He said.

"What no!" I said.

"If you don't do it Monique dies! We have people watching her at work and around y'all house all they need is the word then boom she's dead." He said.

I felt the shock go through my body and it felt worse.

"Ok! I'll do it!

The call ended.

I drove home then packed the stuff I had out into my suitcase. Cam walked in the room and stopped and stared at me.

"Bri what the hell you doing?" He said.

I sighed, "Cam I'm leaving."

He laughed, "you funny."

I looked at him and didn't smile at all.

"Oh shit you serious."

"Yes."

"Where the hell you going!"

"With Cj" I mumbled.

"What?"

"With Cj!"

Cam bucked his eyes. "On my moms you better be lying Bri." He said while looking me dead into my eyes.

"I-I'm not."

"The hell you going with him for?!"

"We got back together and I'm going to move in with him!"

"No the fuck you not! Sit yo ass down and unpack yo shit!"

I grabbed my suitcase and made my way to the bedroom door. Cam grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"You really bout to go back to a nigga that tried to rape you" he said while gripping my wrist tight.

*Ding*

I looked at my phone.

Cj💋: Tell him that you hate him and that he didn't have to help you that night.

Bri: No that's too far!

Demond💋: Do it or Monique dead as soon as she walks out that hospital.

I looked up at Cam.

"You didn't have to help me that night. You chose to I didn't ask you to help me. You could of kept walking but you stopped and helped me. Cam just leave me alone I fucking hate you." I said.

"Cool don't call me when he trynna rape yo ass again."

I grabbed my suitcase and went to the car. I put my suitcase in the backseat. I started up the car and I could see cam watching me through the window. I felt something drop down off my cheek and it was a.. tear?

Why am I crying over Cam? We wasn't even in a relationship and I'm crying over him. I pulled out the driveway and drove to Cj house which was like 15 minutes away. I pulled up to his house and Demond was out there smoking a blunt. I sighed and got out the car once he noticed me and he came up to me and started kissing me and grabbing my ass.

I pulled away from him and he pushed me on the car.

"You don't pull away until I say so." He said.

He grabbed my suitcase and walked me into the house with his hand around my waist. Cj was sitting on the couch he looked at me then got up and started kissing me.

"You belong to us now baby." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.7K 31
Everyone in life is dealt a hand of cards. The player can't control if they are dealt a good or bad hand but the player can control the outcome if th...
20.4K 689 30
Brianna is a 15 year old "bad girl". She smokes,drinks,parties, and more. Her grades are in the toilet, and she is barely passing 10th grade. Untill...
7.3K 545 25
"A fuckboy is that guy ... the one who doesn't respect women, but relies on them heavily. He's distant, doesn't care about other people's time, and w...
2.9M 110K 31
After 17 year old Lauren London's father passes away she is left too take care of her 11 year old sister Abbygail by herself. As times get hard she b...