Levi x Reader/Kusaki ||| Chos...

By claudiagon13

Hello everyone! I decided to make another Levi fanfiction because the first one was a big hot mess For sure... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Pleas read!
Chapter 20
Halloween Special
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
So happy!
Chapter 23
One shot: Family?!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Funny story 1
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Funny story 2
Chapter 39
Lemon
Dear readers
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 15

467 15 0
By claudiagon13

After the long day of our expedition we finally hit a stopping point. It wasn't a luxury castle but it was good. Torn down... but still good.

Everyone was unpacking from the cart we protected. It had our food, clothes, 3DMs, etc. I put down a sack of things I brought with me. Which was just clothes.

Farlan unpacks and sites on a pile of bags "Man, never thought it would be that easy to take down a titan" he yawned leaning against the wall.

I sat myself down and close my eyes and listened "There faster then I thought but if I can take one down, I can handle it" Levi says while I hear him going through his bag.

I hear footsteps/skipping come by and I can tell it was Isabelle.

"Ha ha, even the "invisible Levi" still prevails" Farlan scoffs

I can hear Isabelle stretch "Yeah, because big brother is so strong!" She says joyfully.

"If Levi sticks with us, it looks like we'll be able to go back home" Farlan says.

"Yeah but if a large group of a abnormals come out, I don't know.... Anyways Farlan and Kusaki" Levi says

I shoot my head up and look at him "Well for the first time your really quiet" Farlan says "What's wrong? Did you hurt yourself out there?" Levi asks with his dull eyes.

"No, I'm just tired" I say quietly.

Levi sighs and looks down and up at me "If I find out your hurt, I swear I'm going to walk out of scouts"

"Levi, I'm fine!" I say viciously.

Levi ignores what I say and continues "Do you really think Erwin has those documents on him?"

"Yeah, I'm sure if it" Farlan says looking at Levi "I snuck into his room and tried to look in any suspicious spots. I looked in every inch of his desk but didn't find any document related to that. I looked at one of his drawers and there was a key. I thought why would a guy like Erwin leave a key here. I looked in that same drawer and found nothing"

"Maybe Erwin has it on him, maybe even right now" Isabelle says opening something.

"Farlan looks down and thinks "Yeah, he probably brought it beyond the walls but...."

"Maybe he is tricking us.... To think that he has it on him.... I don't know what trick he has up his sleeve but it's gonna be hard to figure it out" I say

"That's why I'm saying to get close to him...." Farlan says

"I did.... Like what you said but every thing seemed off. His place wasn't suspicious and I couldn't find anything either" I said

"Oh, that's right! You and Erwin created the gun, right?" Isabelle asks eating her food

"Yeah, we did" I says softly.

"But if Erwin was really trying to hide something from us then, old man Lobov should of found some type of clues by now" Isabelle said thinking about it.

Levi looks at Farlan "How much of that old mans information can we trust?" Levi asks

Farlan looks at Erwin and the other captain that were passing by and talking "With the exception of our reward, he would lie, would he? Erwin did ya we were going into corps and here we are...

"Whew, I was worried for a while. Wait, what if he I'd just saying that to get us arrested?" Isabelle goes back with a worried face

"From a nobles point if view we are just trash. If he really wanted us to get in trouble, he wouldn't get himself in this trouble either" Farlan said with his knees touching his elbows.

"Hey listen" Farlan says bending his finger to come near him "Our only mission here, is to get those damn documents. Earlier, I saw commander and Erwin go others there"

"Right now, me and Isabelle are going to go into there room to find anything. Levi, you will be our look out and signal to Kusaki, who will be in front of the room to signal us" Farlan explains "Lets do it" he says standing up.

"Keep them busy?..... Even if it means to fight?" Levi asks

"N- uh..... Don't cause anything harmful" Farlan grits. We all walk into the dark hall way and I see Levi stop in the middle of the hall.

He leans against the wall and sighs. I watch as he looks like he was doing something regretful. I see Isabelle and Farlan go into the room and Farlan turns to me "Keep your eyes open" he whispers.

He turns and goes into the room. I lean against the door and close my eyes also.

/////// Flashback //////

I just got some groceries from the store. We haven't shoppe for food, for 4 weeks. I tried saving up as much as I could to get a lot of food but I didn't quiet accomplish that.

It was getting pretty dark and I had to hurry from the danger I'd get. Not the danger out here but the danger in the house. Levi will literally give a huge speech about how I, his "Girlfriend" shouldn't be out and about.

I walk into the little house we had and I hear a Isabelle blabbing about scouts. I have the brown grocery bag in my hand and walk in "Hey guys.... What's the talk about Scouts?" I ask.

They all snap there head to me and give a worried look "A man offered money and a place to live on the surface" Farlan says with disappointment.

"What's bad about that?" I say happily "The bad thing is..... It come with a catch...." He says faintly.

"Ok, what is it?" I ask looking at Levi. He looked unsure of it also.

"They want us to join scouts and get some documents from a guy" he says

"Well...... That sounds pretty easy" I say looking down and setting the bag on the table "Yay! What ya buy this time?" Isabelle joyfully looks into the bag.

"I guess we have to go for it, huh?"

/////////////

I hear Erwin speaking to Levi as I finish my flashback. Oh shit! Erwin! I quickly snap my neck to the door and lightly knock.

"He's here" I whisper.

I hear Isablle scatter around quietly and walk up to me. Farlan was behind her "Ok, I'll go this way so it doesn't seem we were together"

We nod and quickly walk to Levi. I see him talking to Erwin and they both look at us "Big bro! We're finished!" Isabelle shouts.

Levi gets up from the wall and walks to us "Sorry Levi, my bra was literally not getting to me. I had to loosen it up" I say

"Awww, shut up. Your boobs get bigger and bigger everyday" Isablle smiles putting her hands in back of her head.

"Ok, you can shut up now" Levi hisses. Isabelle and I stare at him as we walk off "Awww, Levi getting embarrassed to imagine Kusaki's boobs?" Isabelle smiles, poking Levi's cheek.

We both laugh and look at him as he turns his head "No" he says quietly. We walk away and in the corner of my eye I see that he was staring at us.

We all meet up at our same spot and sit down. Farlan sigh and looks down "We didn't find shit" he says with disappointment.

"I figured....." Levi sighs and looks up with determination "We're gonna have to kill him" Levi says

"Levi? What? I can't believe you have to go to that!" I say looking at him "Guys, shhhh you might alert someone" Farlan whispers.

"Hey guys! Do you have a moment?!" Someone shouts.

We all jump and snap our head back. The girl with short hair and glasses come up to us "I saw it you know, the decisive moment" she says.

We all look at her with scared and odd faces. Crap! Is she talking about today? That we snuck into his room.

"What decisive moment?" Levi asks.

She bends down between me and Levi "The moments you and this girl brought down the titan. And of course your friends" she says happily.

All sigh in relief and stare at her "That was amazing! I was overwhelmed with excitement!"

Levi looked at her speechless "Ahh...."

"I'm Hangi Zöe" she point at herself with her thumb and then she points at Levi "Levi, right?" And then she turns to me "Your Levi's girlfriend, Kusaki and your like the girl version of Levi"

I stare at her wanting to say something but no words came out. She points at Isabelle "You there, you're Isabelle"

She sits bedsides Farlan and point at him "And you are...."

Farlan gives a straight face and turns away "Farlan"

"Right, right, Farlan! Nice meeting ya" she pats his back which turns to pounding. Farlan shows pain in his face.

"Wow Levi. I'm surprised because you didn't even go into training and here you are, the most talked about cadet here" she sighs

"Tell me, where'd you get the skill. Ohhh, I heard you grew up with Kusaki" she turns to me "That's why your skilled too. Everyone wants to know y'all's secret" she says.

Farlan turns to us and covers his mouth to Levi's ear. Levi comes up and looks at Hangi "I practiced a lot. Nothing special. At first I had a very hard time but I got it" he says dully.

"Maaaan, I wish I was skilled. Y'all seriously don't have any tricks?" She says looking around at us. Isabelle backs away with annoyance "You know, everyone is itching to know" she says standing up.

"Watching y'all fight today really gave us all courage. Actually giving us a spark of think that humanity can actually win"

Isabelle smiled and went up to her face "We were amazing weren't we? Did you see how strong we were? Did you take a good glimpse?!" Isabelle smiled

"Isabelle, I'm pretty sure she saw us. That's a reason why she's complimenting us" I say "I-I know, I'm not stupid" she says backing off

"Anyways, wasn't my big brother strong!?" She came back into excitement. I saw Hangi smile and nod. She brought out a bag if something "Here Isabelle, eat this candy" she says.

Isabelle grabs the candy and eats it. I giggled in the thought that probably Hangi was getting annoyed so she gave her the candy.

Hangi turns to us "So how about letting us know how y'all think and how y'all get better, huh?" She asks

Levi sighs "I can't.... I'm self taught, it's not easy to teach..."

"But....." Hangi sighs.

Levi turns "I'm sorry but I'm tired"

"Oh, ok. Well it was nice meeting y'all. Maybe next time we can have a nice long chat at lunch. If we make it back alive" she turns and waves

"Nice meeting you, Kusaki"

I wave "You too, Hangi" I smile. I watch as she walks away from us.

"Man, what a weirdo. Levi, you could've gave her some easy trick" Farlan sighs "I don't want to. I just want to be responsible for you, Isabelle and Kusaki" he sighs.

I look down and smile "I hope Hangi will be a good friend"

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 20K 38
This story is about the life Levi and (Y/n) have from when they were kids raised by Kenny to when they were reunited as members of the survey corps...
202K 4.2K 41
I ran over to Levi, and threw my arms around him. I could see the tears running down his face, despite the rain. He buried his face in the crook of m...
14.6K 256 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
6K 316 6
It's a beautiful night for an Arrival. As a Wind Fairy, you've guided dozens of magical seeds to the Community Tree, where they are transformed into...