Phantasm || irwin

Von desmadres

everything changed after the quinns moved to sydney. [ sequel to man in the mirror ]. Mehr

Phantasm || irwin
[ part one ]
[ 2 ] 2013
[ 3 ] 2013
[ 4 ] 2013
*not an update, sorry*
[ 5 ] 2013
[ 6 ] 1963
[ 7 ] 1963
[ 8 ] 2013
[ 9 ] 2013
[ 10 ] 2013
[ 11 ] 2013
[ 12 ] 2013
[ 13 ] 2013
[ 14 ] 2013
[ 15 ] 1963
[ 16 ] 2013
[ 17 ] 2013
[ 18 ] 2013
[ part two ]
[ 19 ] 2013
[ 20 ] 1963
[ 21 ] 2013
[ 22 ] 2013
[ 23 ] 2013
[ 24 ] 2013
[ 25 ] 2013
family trees
[ 26 ] 2013
[ 27 ] 2013
[ 28 ] 2013
[ 29 ] 2013
[ 30 ] 2013
[ 31 ] 2013
[ 32 ] 2013
[ 33 ] 2013
[ 34 ] 2013
[ 35 ] 2013
[ 36 ] 1963
[ part three ]
[ 37 ] 2013
[ 38 ] 2013
[ 39 ] 2013
[ 40 ] 2013
[ 41 ] 2013
[ 42 ] 2013
[ 43 ] 2013
[ 44 ] 2013
[ 45 ] 1963
[ 46 ] 1963
[ 47 ] 2013
[ 48 ] 2014
[ 49 ] 2014
mitm solid copy
update: IMPORTANT!
[ 50 ] 2014
[ 51 ] 2014
[ 52 ] 2014
triquel

[ 1 ] 2013

19.2K 1K 403
Von desmadres

[ 1 ] 2013 

-

"She isn't Harley."

-

It didn't take long for the ambulance to arrive and Kylie, who had taken over Harley's body was by Cindy's side. She thought about leaving the house and later finding Luke to finish the job, but she knew it would arouse suspicions. Instead she pretended to be the concerned friend. She would have to finish Luke at the hospital, in a way that seemed accidental, and then she would take her own life.

She didn't want to be in Harley Quinn's body. But it was something she needed to do if she wanted her soul to spend the rest of eternity with Luke's.

All the other teenagers got in their cars and headed for the hospital when two people were allowed in the ambulance with the injured football player and Cindy chose to take Harley along with her. The blonde cried for her brother, leaning her head on Harley's shoulder. "How did this happen?" She sobbed.

Kylie wrapped an arm around her once bestfriend who was quick to replace her when she died. "I don't know." She lied. "I heard a loud crash and went to check on him. He was on the ground bleeding."

"I can't lose Luke now..." Cindy cried. "He's all I have left."

"He'll be okay." Kylie patted Cindy's back, giving her false reassurances. 

"Thanks Harley." Cindy looked up into her eyes. "You're my bestfriend, you know that? I'm so glad to have you and Billy."

Kylie only nodded in response, faking a small smile. But her thoughts were set on something else. Maybe I'll kill Billy too. Then you'll be lonely just like I was when all of you forgot about me, she thought in her mind.

.

.

.

.

At the hospital, the paramedics wheeled Luke into the emergency room. Cindy and Kylie were asked to stay in the waiting room while they took him into one of the rooms. The two were sitting in the waiting room when some of their friends began to arrive. 

She eventually became bored of sitting there, no one was giving them news about Luke. And she excused herself, claiming that she was sleepy and that she wanted to go home.

Only Kylie had no idea where Harley lived. 

So she decided to search through her contacts until she found a name she recognized; Andrea Ramsey. She clicked the call button and then waited for her to answer. The phone rang a few times before she answered, her tone full of annoyance. "If you're calling to invite me to Cindy's sleep over, I'm not going as long as you're there."

"Its me, stupid." Kylie hissed into the phone. "I'm Kylie."

"Yeah." Andrea scoffed from the other line. "I think I can recognize your voice, Harley."

"Remember I told you I had a plan?" Kylie reminded her.

Andrea gasped. "What did you do to her?"

"I got her out of the way." Kylie informed her. "She was an annoying bitch anyway."

Suddenly filled with anger, Andrea yelled at her, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Is she dead? Did you kill her?"

"Why are you worried about her now?" She asked Andrea.

"Because," The girl on the other line replied, sighing in frustration. "I was on board with you scaring her, not killing her. I thought you would just lock her in a supply closet at school for the weekend or maybe make her life hell. Calum is my friend and he's going to be fucking pissed when he finds out. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I helped you. You're fucking crazy."

"Its too late to bitch your way out of this." Kylie said through gritted teeth. "Now come pick me up. I need to get to Harley's house."

"Fuck you." Andrea responded. "I won't help you anymore."

And Andrea hung up the phone.

.

.

.

.

She ran her fingers through the blonde strands, not knowing which way to walk or where to go. "How am I getting home now?" She wondered to herself. She planned to return to the hospital once she knew everyone else had gone home.

As she made her way out through the front entrance, she only stood there while people passed her to get inside the hospital. Then suddenly, like a puff of smoke, Ashton boy appeared in front of her. He immediately asked her, "What are you doing at the hospital? Are you okay?"

But the girl he believed to be Harley walked past him like he wasn't there. She walked along a crossing path that led into the vast parking lot.

Ashton followed her, trying again, "Harley?"

Still no response from her. It was then that he began getting suspicious. How could she not see him? She was able to see him before. It confused him, but also made his heart hurt. He wondered if she was purposefully ignoring him.

He couldn't understand why that was. 

Ashton followed Harley as she made her way towards the back of the parking lot where the hospital eneded and opened up to a busy intersection where cars passed. It was dark outside, the only light illuminating was from the moon above them. Her light footsteps hitting the concrete were the sounds he could hear, intwetwined with the engines of cars when they got closer to the road with every step.

She finally passed the last car and stood on the sidewalk, waiting for the street light to turn green.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion at the sight of a car that stopped right by her. The window rolled down to reveal a young woman in the driver's sided with long brown hair and a young man who looked foreign.

"Get in." The young man said and Ashton confirmed his suspicions when he heard a thick Mexican accent in his spoken english.

Harley went towards the back seat door and pulled on the door handle to get it open. Her reflection on the window caught his attention. His hazel eyes examined the reflection, but he was instantly sure it wasn't Harley. 

He didn't know how it happened, but he needed to know where she was.

Making himself seen to her, he grabbed her arm and whipped her around to face him, pushing her back against the side of the car. Kylie looked back at him, startled and confused. "What the fuck?" She spat. She didn't know who he was, but it was evident he knew Harley. And just by looking at him it was obvious he wasn't from this time period.

"Where is she?" Ashton growled, anger seeping through every word.

The girl in the passenger seat quickly got out of the car and looked from Ashton to the girl they believed to be Harley. "Who are you?" Dempsey asked, trying to pull Harley out of his grip. "Let go of Harley." The sixteen year old warned.

"She isn't Harley." Ashton informed her through gritted teeth. He made Kylie turn around so that Dempsey could see the girl's reflection on the window. "I don't know what she did to her, but we need to find her."

"I'll never talk." Kylie smirked.

Dempsey pressed Kylie's body foward, into the metal door of the car roughly. Grabbing a fistful of her hair and yanking on it, she hissed, "What did you do with the boss' daughter? Talk or I'll fucking kill you."

"Hey." Ashton pulled Dempsey away from Harley. "Don't hurt her. This is Harley's body."

Kylie laughed at them. "Go ahead and kill me. I'll just become a spirit again and Harley's body will be useless and she'll still be stuck where she is."

Ashton sighed in frustration, running a hand through his golden blonde hair. He needed to find someone who knew a lot about shifters. He gasped when it finally came to him. When he was alive he knew Con had books and extensive knowledge about shifters and everything that had to do with them. He was almost sure Calum might know a few things.

"Take her back to the Quinn's house and don't let her out of your sight." He instructed them. "I'm going to bring someone who I'm sure can help us."

Shrugging her shoulders, Dempsey said, "I don't know why we're trusting you. But the boss will kill Paúl and I if his daughter gets hurt." The brunette opened the side door and pushed Harley inside, getting in next to her to prevent her from escaping. The car took off down the street and Ashton disappeared into thin air.

He needed to find Calum.

-

First chapter is now up.

Sorry its a bit rushed. But I wanted to update. And I need to write a short story by tomorrow, IN SPANISH, for my spanish class. 

So I think I might just translate 'Catfish' and change the character names cause its for a writing contest. That's the reason why everything might seem a bit rushed and there might be a few spelling mistakes.

Thank you for supporting this story.

And thank you for reading Man In The Mirror. We are like 10K reads from 1 fucking million. I am so happy.

Anyway, fact of the day: Did you know that Hitler wanted to go to art college, but didn't have enough money? Imagine how much more different life would have turned out if he had just gone to college. And in another instance, he was almost killed in battle during WWI. He was a messenger boy and was about to get shot by a British soldier. This soldier was the best at shooting, he never had mercy with the enemy, but that day he let Hitler go. Life works in mysterious ways, my friends.

But yeah.

There you have it.

I love you all.

-clary xx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.1K 98 45
See what happens when a bunch of friends go and stalk their favorite band and meet them, will there lives change forever? Experience the ups and down...
2.6K 117 38
Well what can I say? Shit happens... Sequel : To The Moon Under editing ;)
singled Von A

Fanfiction

458K 9.3K 51
~sequel to doubled~ "I went from having a twin and a full- happy family to having fucking no one." "Who said you didn't have me?"
668 40 20
Please enjoy your stay. Your secrets are safe with us.