You Are My Destiny

By shwathii

Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will d... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
1 - MR. ORANGUTAN MONKEY
2 - WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
Mrs. Abhishek Mehra
Suniye!!!
Her Buddhu... His Lava
Never Miss Her
The Invisible Love, I had for you..
Mahaan Husband
Budding Friendship
Getting Addicted To You
I Hate Everything of Yours
You Too Leave Me, Pragya
Ruhi, My First Love
Changing Equations
Colorful With You
I Can't Lose You Again..
Clearing Our Insecurities
Christmas Eve..
A Beautiful Morning
Pragya - Ruhi
Everything Happens Only For Our Good
My Reply to him
I'm Damn Possessive About You
Your Every Feeling is Contagious to Me
I Wish I could Make You Mine
Not Your Damn Explanations Again
One Last Time
No One Wants to Fight for Me
HIS LETTER
THE SAME PRAGYA
LAVABUDDHU
MERE VACHAN
HER TWO WISHES
Again A Slap :P:P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAGYA
HAPPY MARRIAGE
The Marriage Evening
Coming to India
FAMILY REUNION
ANGRY DAD
We Complement Each Other
Author's Note

EPILOGUE - I'LL FIND YOU ALL THROUGH MY PATH

1.8K 125 22
By shwathii

I didn't wake up today smelling your fragrance..
I didn't start my chores after seeing your angelic smile..
A day without you seems like a moonless night..
With millions of stars to guide me along the path,
But I'm missing you the moon of my night..
Every passing second feels like decades without you..
And with these passing decades, I'm losing my sanity without you..
When will this wait get over??

read aloud pragya from a diary, that her husband had passed to her before going for a shower..

pr: hmm.. interesting.. you had wrote it nice.. i guess we can give it for any publications..

abhi glared at her and continued wiping his wet hair with a towel..

ab: I didn't write it for any publicity.. those lines are my feelings.. I've resumed writing after a long time..

pr: about??

ab: whom it could be??

pr: about that Lisa right.. who always comes to you calling AB AB AB..

ab: why are you jealous about her??

pr: I don't like her at all.. How she is clinging to you?? As if she hasn't seen any male in the world??

ab: if your husband is hot and happening, then you have to get used to all these wifey..

pr: yuck.. who is hot and happening here?? already you have 5 grey hair on your head.. Mister.. you are 30+ now.. do remember that..

ab: only you find me 30+.. all my girl colleagues finds me as 20+ only..

pr: who cares?? blind fellows..

told pragya irritatedly and was about to exit the bedroom.. Abhi who just came out after a shower, pulled pragya on his wet self..

pr: chee.. leave me.. you are wet.. you know right.. I don't like people touching me even with wet hands..

ab: you have turned unromantic over years..

pr: when you find your romance with lisa, aasha in your office, how you will find me romantic??

ab: yr.. why you have to bring them now?? baby.. it's time for our romance..

pr: take your hands off me.. you didn't even told for namesake too... that you wrote it only for me and not for others..

ab: ohoo.. this made me cute wife jealous huh??

pr: I'm not jealous.. I have some works.

Abhi left her abruptly...

ab: okay.. continue your work..

Pragya was shocked..

pragya's pov:

I thought this man would be woo me.. But here everything is turning upside down.. He has totally changed these days.. Not at all concerned about me.. All matters to him is work only..

ab: madam.. didn't leave yet??

pr: I'm leaving only..

told pragya gritting her teeth..

When she was about to open the door, Abhi lifted her in his arms and threw her on bed..

pr: what are you doing??

ab: gonna molest you..

the same dialogue.. they reminisced the moment, where they cleared all their insecurities in a hotel.. The day pragya met abhi after their separation..

pragya giggled..

pr: I can't believe that the days have rolled fast..

ab: even I can't.. it's like a magic.. it's like yesterday, that we did remarriage..

told abhi and pulled her onto his lap..

Pragya snuggled close to him, enjoying his warmth that she missed almost for a week, since he has gone for a meeting to New York..

pr: I missed you..

ab: I missed you too...

pr: really??

ab: you read it right.. you are the moon of my night.. the ray of light of my life..

told abhi and kissed her forehead..

pr: I love you..

ab: I love you too jaan..

pr: will you tell me the same even after 20 years??

ab: I'll tell the same even after 50 years.. but what you know, you will not be having teeth.. and I'll be making fun of your mouth..

pr: haa.. as if.. you will be always in your sweet 16.. atleast I'll have few teeth remaining.. but you.. you will have nothing inside that mouth, that speaks a lot..

ab: but still I'll kiss you passionately and you have to kiss me back..

pr: cheee.. you are becoming so shameless..

ab: what shameless?? did I ask lisa to kiss me?? I'm asking you only right..

pr: again that lisa.. why can't you forget her name for a while??

ab: you know one thing.. what is the biggest happiness for a married man??

pr: for that i have to be a man.. so question pass.. hey don't change the topic..

ab: i amn't.. try it..

pr: keeping your family happy..

ab: no.. when it comes to family, a man takes many roles.. like father, brother, uncle, etc.. I'm exclusively asking for a married man.. I mean.. for a husband..

pr: hmm.. seeing his wife happy??

ab: yeah.. to an extent.. but there is something beyond that..

pr: sorry baba.. I'm not an enlightened soul.. so better you give the answer..

ab: seeing his wife possessive for him..

pragya blushed..

ab: a healthy possessiveness.. I have seen some people, who is facing torture in the name of possessiveness.. But what I mean is, like how you are possessive about me.. you are possessive, but at the same time you trust me.. that's what a man needs.. that makes him feel he is successful in the marriage..

Pragya kissed his cheek..

pr: are you happy then??

ab: a lot.. and you never fail to make me happy..

pr: then what could be the biggest happiness for a wife??

ab: I'm not a wife baba.. so I don't know..

pr: even I don't know.. tell me na..

ab: I don't know the answer.. but tell me are you happy??

pr: to the fullest..

ab: has your dad kept you more happy or me??

pr: hey.. how can I answer this?? both are like two eyes for me.. how can prick one for the other???

ab: it's not about pricking.. it's just your idea.. even if you say, your dad has kept you more happy, I'm not going to worry about it.. coz.. a dad is always the first hero, first knight in shining armor.. everything..

pr: to be frank.. you both have kept me equally happy.. with my dad, i had hardly adjusted.. coz, being his princess, he will always say, it's for my daughter.. i'll do anything for her.. but with you, I am finding happiness even in adjusting... seeing you smile, is making me happy.. you both have given me different sorts of happiness, and I can never compare one with the other..

ab: you coat your words with naiveness, but your answers are always extremely smart.. you make sure, that it is always a win-win situation..

pr: that's pragya..

told pragya raising her fake collars..

They continued staying like that for a short while..

pr: suniye.. one heart-felt question.. don't get mad at me.. answer me from your heart..

ab: i can understand it's going to be one of your stupidity.. anyway shoot..

pr: am I really a good wife for you?? I mean, am I fulfilling the role of a wife to the fullest.. do you regret at any point of time for missing ruhi di??

Abhi who was calm all the while, gripped her tight with the last question.. He closed his eyes in irritation..

Pragya who was leaning on to his chest, kissed his bottom chin..

pr: don't get mad..

Abhi calmed himself down..

ab: I don't know what does the society's dictionary tell about a wife's duties.. about the role of a wife... but in my experience with you, as far as the days I have crossed with you, holding your hands, I have felt only one thing, whatever be the future ahead, I'll have you to lean on your shoulders when I'm tired, I'll have your hands to get me up when I fall down, I'll have your embrace to cocoon myself when I want to feel protected, I'll have your forehead to share my love through a kiss, I'll have you to share my happiness, victory, joy, anger, sadness everything.. Even a shadow can leave us in dark, but you will never leave me.. and regarding ruhi, I got reminded of her as my ex-love, only when you mentioned her name in this context.. I have come far from the past jaan.. And when I turn back, I could not find her.. I find only you all through my path..

Pragya had happy tears..

pr: why do you love me this much??

ab: to romance with you tonight..

told abhi and pressed his lips on her cheeks.. the moment turned hot and passionate and they explored all the worlds of their love..

THE NEXT MORNING..

Pragya was sleeping like a baby in his embrace.. Abhi caressed her head and placed a soft kiss..

He stretched his hand to get his phone.. he called someone through phone..

ab: papa.. namastey.. how are you??

pd: I'm good beta... how are you??? how was your trip??

ab: all good papa.. how is mom??

pd: yeah she is doing good..

ab: I hope abhu didn't give you much headache..

pd: nothing like that.. we are having a good time with her.. if you guyz want, you go for another trip.. we will enjoy with our abhu..

by then abhi heard a voice through phone..

"nana.. nana.. nani ish badhhh" (nana.. nani is bad..)

Abhi giggled hearing her voice through phone..

pd (to the little girl): kya hua mere jaan??

"she thold noh fa ikeam" (she told no for ice-cream)

pd (to the little girl): how bad?? okay.. but nani is dangerous.. I can't get you ice-cream.. no.. no.. don't pout like this.. I can you get cream without ice..

"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy quick nanaaa"

pd (over phone): abhi beta.. here talk to your daughter.. i'll be back now.. I'll get cream for her..

ab: sure papa..

pragya's dad passed the phone to little girl.. the little girl giggled on getting the phone..

ab: abhu jaan.. how are you???

(abhu's conversation are all with childish tone.. have written it clear for readers convenience)

abhu: I miss you daddy...

ab: I miss you too my sweety..

abhu: when will you come??

ab: daddy came late yesterday.. I'll come there to pick you by evening.. okay..

abhu: yeyy.. daddy is back..

ab: so what my abhu baby wants??

abhu: a kiss from dad.. and want to play with you..

ab: how sweet.. daddy will join you by evening okay..

abhu: can't you come now??

ab: I want to come.. but your mumma na.. she is sleeping like a kumbakarn.. what will your mumma do, when we wake her up in sleep??

abhu: she will shout like a godzilla..

abhi giggled..

ab: I'll wake her up soon and will come there soon.. okay..

abhu: okay.. but daddy.. mumma talked to me early this morning..

ab: your mumma.. she will never wake up right..

abhu: no daddy.. when she called me, you were sleeping.. she too told that, she will come by evening..

ab: is it?? your mumma woke up early.. then it is going to rain today..

abhu: why daddy?? if mumma wakes up, will it rain??

abhi giggled..

ab: no.. no.. and don't tell this to your mumma okay.. promise..

abhu: promise.

ab: okay be a good girl.. don't disturb nana and nani okay.. now pass the phone to nana..

abhu rushed to kitchen, to find her nana, instead she found her nani and gave the phone to her..

pm: hello..

ab: maa.. abhi here.. how are you??

pm: I'm good beta.. how are you?? how was your trip??

ab: all good maa.. I hope abhu didn't disturb you much..

pm: arey beta.. to whom you are saying these formality words.. she is my grand-daughter.. and she has all rights to disturb me.. when are you coming beta??

ab: today evening maa..

pm: yeah.. pragya did told me.. but I forgot it..

ab: maa.. seriously.. did pragya talked to you this morning??

pm: yeah beta.. once upon a time, she used to tell me that, she can't start her day without my voice.. as time has changed, priority has changed.. she can't stay without hearing her daughter's words it seems.. all through the six days when she was also in the trip, she used to call us daily by 5am, since abhu will also wake up along with me.. She talks to her daughter and then will resume her sleep.. but you know what, her language will be more childish than abhu's language during that time..

abhi giggled..

ab: her priority hasn't changed maa.. even now, she always listens to your voice record every morning.. your daughter wakes up by 8 am only right.. she is afraid that you may scold her for that.. that's why she doesn't call you at morning..

pragya's mom giggled..

pm: I'm lucky to have her as my daughter..

ab: I'm also lucky to have her as my wife maa.. teekay maa.. will come by evening..

pm: and remember.. you both have to stay atleast for two days here..

ab: sure maa.. we will..

pm: okay beta.. take rest..

ab: okay maa.. byee..

Abhi ended the call and looked at his wife.. She was no less to a child... He kissed her head once again, and drifted to sleep again..

The clock striked 10 am and abhi was still sleeping.. Pragya woke up.. She saw her husband's face..

pragya's pov:

you won't know how much I missed this face of yours in all these 7 days.. every other time of your trips, you will not be away from me this long or abhu will be with me... but this time, even I had a trip to Mumbai, and missed you both like hell.. but your this plan of spending a night at hotel is so lovely suniye.. when I came back yesterday evening, I was hell tired.. but after seeing you coming, though you were 3 hours late, I felt like I have gained all my lost energy back.. why you people made me so much addicted to you?? I can't breathe normally without you both around me.. If I see abhu, I'll be completely alright.. Her voice over phone is itself giving me much peace.. Abhigya is an angel.. I don't know what good deeds I did in my previous birth, to get an angel as my daughter and to get you as my husband.. You both complete me.. It has been 4 years since we got married, and it has been 3 years since we got abhu.. with you both, my life has become more colorful..    I love you suniye.. I love you too abhu.. When I left to Melbourne for the first time, I was excited that I'm going to explore something new.. But on the other side, my heart felt my life is going to be monotonous.. But two best things happened there.. One is you and the other is abhu.. I still remember my delivery day, that how you panicked the doctor concerning for me and abhu.. How lucky we are to have you?? Mom often used to tell me when I was doing college, that, once I create a family for myself, even mom and dad will come to second priority.. I don't think, I have given them second priority.. But you and abhu have little more priority in me.. yeah now my home is there in melbourne.. and my heartbeat is you and abhu.. I'll miss our family like hell, when we go back there.. but that is not going to be equal to how I missed you all these days.. Now I understand what is life, what is family, what is being a wife, and what is being a mother.. Mom was right.. And I'll always adore her and priya maa for everything.. and you.. you are a perfect husband and perfect dad suniye.. Love you abhu and abhu ki papa..

pragya ruffled his head and placed a deep kiss on his forehead..

AND THEY LIVED A LOVELY LIFE THERE AFTER...

NEVER WORRY THAT YOU HAVE DID SOME GRAVE MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE..
LIFE WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO REGRET AND A CHANCE TO RECTIFY..

REGRET FOR IT AT THE RIGHT TIME FOR THE SOLACE OF THE VICTIM..
RECTIFY IT AT THE RIGHT TIME, FOR YOUR OWN SOLACE AND FOR THE VICTIM AS WELL..

LIFE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES..
LIKEWISE, LIFE IS NOT A BED OF THORNS TOO..

WHEN SURESH LEFT PRAGYA, THAT WASN'T THE END OF HER LIFE..
SHE FOUND HER SOLACE IN ABHI..

WHEN ABHI AND PRAGYA WERE ABOUT TO PART..
THEY FOUND THEIR SOLACE IN THEIR LOVE..

YEAH.. LOVE.. IT'S A MAGICAL WORD.. WITH MAGICAL POWERS.. 
THAT CAN TURN STONE TO ASHES AND ASHES TO STONE..

LOVE DOES NOT PLAY THE SAME ROLE IN EVERYONE'S LIFE..
BUT THE END RESULT IS ALWAYS SAME..

IT'S EITHER MIRACULOUS OR DISASTROUS..

MAKE SURE YOUR LOVE TURNS YOUR LIFE MIRACULOUS..

WITH LOVE,
SHWATHII

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 41.4K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...
81.2K 10.5K 70
The word hate is they have for each other from childhood.... They argue, fight, spit venoms, quarrel whenever and wherever they meet... Both has lots...
18.8K 1.8K 18
Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. will they accept each other as their soul...
1.2K 128 14
"Nanu please samjhne ki koshish kijiye mujhe nhi karni hai shaadi" ••• "Dadu, please don't force me into this thing, maine aapko saloon pehle hi keh...