Vampire's Love || J.JK & K.TH...

By Minnie_413

"You know I've been addicted to your blood~" *** You were happily living with your parents in your small hous... More

Intro
Birthday present?
Why?
Taehyung's Attraction
Jungkook's Attraction
Club night (18+)
I want
Feeding (18+)
Pain
Jimin?
Attacked
Rest
Blood and cuddle
School
New Friends
Trust
Growing cravings
Lil Fight
Group Chat: The kink
Best Friends
Past
Group chat: Second chance
Bite Bite, Blood Blood (18+)
Thank you (not an update)
Morning after
Be Nice
Jealous
Group Chat: Yoongi and dyes
Still not over him/her
Group Chat: 3am talk
Ghosts
One punch
Twitter
(Twitter Profiles)
Chaotic
Five o'clock (18+)
Spring

Stay

1.2K 56 8
By Minnie_413

~Junkook's POV~

I finally reached home. I hope no one is awake. As I was about to enter, I heard the main door being closed. Where is he going now?

I did not care much and went inside the house. I want to see Y/n. I opened the door of Taehyung's room.

I saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed with a fluffy blanket covering her tiny body. I got closer to her.

Still naked.. I sat on the floor while my hand rest on her cheek. My eyes diverted to her neck. I felt my blood boiling due to anger.

The fangs mark on her neck were fresh. Taehyung just did it. My finger caressed her neck where more hickeys were too.

I took a deep breath before whispering. "If you would be with Jimin hyung, he would have kept you safe. You aren't safe with us."

"All I know is that, Taehyung dosen't love you..." I peck her lips and stood up. When I was about to go, I felt her hand grabbing my wrist.

"Stay..." She whispered. I look back at her. Her tired eyes were pleasing me. But I don't want to sleep in this room.

"Jung..kook....please" she lightly pulled my wrist. I shook my head and picked her up in bridal style.

She put her arms around my neck, hugging me. I walked into my room and gently placed her on my bed. Can I have her on my bed forever?

I don't want to cuddle with her right now, because she is fully naked and I don't want to make it uncomfortable. She was looking at me while lying on the bed.

She patted the space beside her for me to lay next to her. Ugh..I can't help, she's a cutie. I went to bed and hugged her.

"Jungkook....I don't feel this way with Taehyung....so why you?" She asked while shoving her face onto the crook of my neck.

I know exactly why but it's not right to tell her right now. Hyung must have gone to his girlfriend's house. Not actually girlfriend, just for blood and sex.

My thoughts were disturbed when I felt a soft pressure on my neck. This girl.. I smiled and put my hand on her waist, pulling her closer.

"I don't know...maybe because you love me, not him." I said playing with her hair. She groaned a little.

"Maybe...maybe not....who knows." She wrapped her little arms around my neck and kissed me. I'm not gonna hypnotize her, she must be tired.

After a few minutes she broke the kiss and yawned. I chuckled lightly. "You should sleep, princess." She nodded and cuddled up with me.

||

~Y/N's POV~

I felt like I'm sleeping on a cloud. The soft fabric wrapped around me with someone's warmth against my whole body.

I want to stay like this forever. I opened my eyes slowly. A beautiful Jungkook sleeping beside me, holding me like I'm gonna disappear.

I pulled out my arm from under the blanket and tangled my fingers in his hair. His hair felt to soft against my palm.

He pulled me closer with a smile on his face. He opened his eyes and meet with mine. His dark pupils were so addicting. Can I stare at you forever?

"You can..." He said in raspy voice. I almost melted in his arms. I smiled and hid my red face into his neck.

"Ahh so Cute." he laughed and kissed my forehead. This is the feeling I got when Jimin first confessed to me.

"Um.. jungkook? Where did Taehyung go?" I asked, while my face was still into his neck. He make a annoyed tone when I asked him.

"I don't know..I just saw him going som-" He stopped in between and bit his lips. Then I realized something else.

"Where did you go yesterday? And be honest..." I became serious, he stared at me. He sigh and sat up.

"Well....I couldn't sleep last night, so I sneaked out through the window....that's it." He said and look back at me.

I know why he couldn't sleep. I sat up but the string pain on my neck made me moan. I just remember that Taehyung bit me last night.

"Are you alright?" He asked me with worried eyes. I nodded while holding my neck.

"I'll meet you after I clean up." I said and walked out of the room. Leaving him all confused.

I went to my room and went inside the bathroom.

I stood in front of the mirror and glared at my neck. It had hickey mark and a pair of hole. This doesn't look so good.

I took a warm shower and changed quickly. I don't know why but I want to explore outside today. A new part of this place.

I find something that could cover my hickeys and the bite make. ↓↓↓

I applied lip gloss and brushed my hair, letting it open. I don't really like make up and it doesn't even look good on me. (A/N: Me ;_;)

I went down to the kitchen and saw Jungkook there. He was busy with himself but must have sensed me.

I went to eat something but looks like there's nothing. Great.

"Jungkook...there's nothing to eat." I said turning to him. He turned to me smirked.

"Eat me then..." He smirked wide but his smirk fade when he realized I didn't like his little joke.

"If I was a vampire too, I would have done that long time ago." I said and pulled him outside the house.

"Where?" He grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I was so hungry that I can't control myself.

"...I'm hungry...I want to eat out today.." I said and pout. He leaned to me and peck my pout. I backed immediately.

"Fine then.." He took the car keys and we went out to eat. Yeah both Taehyung and Jungkook have separate car.

Lucky no?

~Pardon!~

~Taehyung's POV~

I slept outside today...

(A/N: Why tho?)

Oh...so...you ask why?...well I was at my girlfriend's house, 'My thirst💦'

(Then?)

....the moment she opened my shirt. The hickeys by Y/n were exposed.
⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

(Oh- and I guess she is a vampire too? ☞ ̄ᴥ ̄☞)

Yeah she is...and she beated my ass, broke up with me, ...even took a good amount of blood...

(But.. didn't she...punish you?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's the only thing that didn't happen- (╥﹏╥)

(Aww I pity you-)

Shut up! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeeyy..

Let's pray for Taehyung. *Joins hands together*

Tae: Cut this shit please.

Hehe...Anyways until next time!(^o^)

I love you GUYS!!!😍❤

Tae: I feel dizzy-

( T_T)\(^-^ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 104K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...
201K 9.5K 57
What happens when a half human and vampire blood turn's 18, and becomes the protector has to bring the 7 Vampire Wonders together. Can they together...
49 2 4
A zombie apocalypse and the concept of vampirism always seemed like something straight out of a fairytale, and you wouldn't have ever doubted that. N...
3.1K 325 17
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...