Truth or Dare ( Niall Horan)

By WayBelowAverage

Victoria, other known as Tori, is a 19 year old American girl going to college with her best friend, Maddi. W... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
IMPORTANT
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important :)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
FYI--People in the Household
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank you So so so much
Note :p sorry.
Chapter 33
A Salute
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Skip if you want..
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Okay so I know this isn't important
Chapter 39
Damn it..
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Hey Guys.
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Sequel
It's OUT NOW!
Wattys 2k15!!

Chapter 23

370 8 0
By WayBelowAverage

Niall-

I woke up by the sun shining directly into the window. I looked around and saw the flight attendants walking around, handing out juice or pancakes.

I felt Tori move and groan a little. I looked down at her, hoping I didnt wake her.

She looked beautiful even when she slept.  Her black hair was covering her eyes and she was curled up into a ball next to me. I saw her jacket sleeve was rolled up a little, I saw three small scars.

It just hurts to know she did that because of her older brother. Brothers are supposed to protect, not hurt... 'God, if I ever met him..'  I found myself thinking about how I would murder or hospitalize him.

Then the pilot came on the inrtercom

"Good Morning passengers. We are about to land in Cleveland, Ohio so please fasten yout seat belts and have a nice, safe trip."  He said.

I looked out the window to see the snow covered buildings and houses. I looked over at Tori and shook her lightly

"Love...wake up. C'mon...were in Cleveland." I said and she groaned a little, slightly opening her eyes.

"Good morning Sunshine." I said smiling. She had a small smile on her face. "Good morning."She said, sitting up and buckling herself.

I buckled up too as we landed. I grabbed her hand and held it. She squeezed my hand and giggled.

.

.

.

Tori-

We had just boarded off the plane and Niall put up his hood and put on sunglasses. I rolled my eyes and took off the sunglasses.

"What are you-" He said and I put the glasses in my purse.

"Ni, I like your eyes. Stop covering them because of little girls. Plus, wearing sunglasses without sun messes up your eyes."I said and stated at me smiling.

"You don't care if they find out, do you?" He asked and i shook my head no.

"Why would I? "I laughed and he kissed me.

We walked into the airport and I pulled out my phone and called Joespeh. After 2 rings he answered,

"Where are you? Its packed in here. Mom wants to meet your boyfriend and quite frankly, i do too." He said immediately. I rolled my eyes and Niall chuckled.

"Hold up something so we can find you. Okay?"I asked and i heard muffled stuff in he background. All of a sudden, I saw my little brother on the reception desk. He saw me too.

"Im guessing thats him?"Niall chuckled and I covered my face and walked over there hand in hand with Niall.

A/n

I meant to post this yeasterday but I forgot to post it...
I cant update Thursday-Monday because I'll be going back home (Ohio)
So, I'm gonna try to get in AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

So,  yea,

I love you guyssss

Bye c:

-Chloe:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 69 16
Sarah is just and everyday College student who is living wit one of her best friend, Serena, who happens to be a huge One Direction fan. When Serena...
318 78 38
this is the story of jade an 18 year old college student who can hear angels her friends can see them as well but what happens when she falls for her...
10.8K 635 41
A young teen girl writing about her daily walk with Christ. The trials she faces going into high school, home situation, and today's society. No one...
29.4K 887 23
Victoria Vega, better known as tori is more than what meets the eye. Seemingly little Miss perfect isn't really so perfect. DISCLAIMER!!! Please do n...