You Are My Destiny

By shwathii

Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will d... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
1 - MR. ORANGUTAN MONKEY
2 - WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
Mrs. Abhishek Mehra
Suniye!!!
Her Buddhu... His Lava
Never Miss Her
The Invisible Love, I had for you..
Mahaan Husband
Budding Friendship
Getting Addicted To You
I Hate Everything of Yours
You Too Leave Me, Pragya
Ruhi, My First Love
Changing Equations
Colorful With You
I Can't Lose You Again..
Clearing Our Insecurities
Christmas Eve..
A Beautiful Morning
Pragya - Ruhi
Everything Happens Only For Our Good
My Reply to him
I'm Damn Possessive About You
Your Every Feeling is Contagious to Me
I Wish I could Make You Mine
Not Your Damn Explanations Again
One Last Time
HIS LETTER
THE SAME PRAGYA
LAVABUDDHU
MERE VACHAN
HER TWO WISHES
Again A Slap :P:P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAGYA
HAPPY MARRIAGE
The Marriage Evening
Coming to India
FAMILY REUNION
ANGRY DAD
We Complement Each Other
EPILOGUE - I'LL FIND YOU ALL THROUGH MY PATH
Author's Note

No One Wants to Fight for Me

1.2K 137 47
By shwathii

Abhi couldn't hold back his tears anymore.. He let out a loud sob..

Abhi's pov:

Why pragya?? Why?? Why are you leaving me and going?? When you came to me and about to kiss me, I just felt like losing myself in that divine moment.. But how can I pragya?? If I do that, it's like cheating you.. I survived the pain of losing ruhi.. But the pain of losing you is unbearable pragya.. But than me, you love suresh right.. Maybe I have got in your good books but you love suresh right.. I happened to hear it pragya.. I heard it.. I thought to come and convince you for my stupidity.. I was planning to apologise you, and give you a space to share you what you felt.. But you literally broke everything of mine.. Every simple thing I had planned for you.. Every simple thing that I had planned for our life ahead.. But I'm no one to stop you from reaching your love.. If I hadn't heard your words with suresh, I'd have indirectly forced you in a life with me.. But luckily, I have set you free.. You will suffer the pain of losing me for few months.. it's just because, I had been there for you for a while.. But after that, you will recover and I believe suresh will be there for you to keep the smile in your face for life-long..

<<<<<<TWO HOURS BACK<<<<<<

Abhi's pov:

I think I should have let her to speak.. What if she really loves me?? I don't know.. But still.. you are a stupid abhi.. how can you be so buddhu, like the way she calls you?? You should have given her a chance to talk.. But where she will be now?? hmmm...let me call, preethi..

Abhi called preethi..

pre: jiju??

ab: uh preethi.. uh.. i..

pre: jiju.. plz fast..it's time for boarding.. I have to get inside the flight..

ab: flight.. are you going to sydney???

pre: yeah jiju..

ab: is pragya also coming with you???

pre: what do you want me to tell jiju?? truth or lie??

ab: lie...

pre: yeah she is with me..

abhi's face was glowing like a 1000 watts bulb..

ab: thank you preethi..

pre: bye jiju.. take care of her..

ab: bye preethi.. wish you a happy journey..

both ended the call...

abhi's pov:

either she should have gone to lara's house or she should be roaming on the streets.. she loves long-drive right.. first let me check at lara's residence..

Abhi checked at lara's place to find her out of town..

abhi's pov:

where she could be??? hmm... yeah.. she will be always at federation square, watching people and getting lost in it right.. I'll go there..

Luckily as expected, pragya was sitting there.. But abhi found someone also there along with her.. That turned out to be suresh..

pr: Yeah suresh.. I love you.. it's a fact like the sun rises in the east.. the love for you in me can never fade.. but at the same time, I can't cheat my husband.. I can't come behind you, just like that.. You are not bound to any relationships.. But I am bound to..

Fresh tears started moistening his cheeks..

abhi's pov:

so.. so pragya.. you love suresh right.. whatever you had for me is all just a kind of infatuation.. You just tried to replace the void created by him in you with me, right.. No worries pragya.. you don't need to feel bounded for this relationship.. let's settle it once and for all.. i'll set you free..

abhi left to his house immediately and signed the divorce papers that he brought before marriage itself.. He sat on the place having her jerkin on one hand and the divorce papers on the other hand..

>>>>>>>PRESENT>>>>>>>

Pragya was driving aimlessly again.. She came back to federation square, and stared at the place, where she shared about her love for abhi with suresh, just a while ago..

<<<<<<FEW HOURS BACK<<<<<<

Pragya was driving lost in the happenings of the day and about her husband.. That's when her phone rang.. The caller id displayed Suresh's name..

pr: what is your problem?? happy about spoiling my marriage life??

su: pragya I need to talk to you.. where can we meet??

pr: what else is more to talk?? don't dare to show your face to me..

su: for godsake, will you listen to me at least once??

pr: what??

su: we have to talk... tell me the place..

pr: FEDERATION SQUARE.. 5PM..

su: okay.. I'll be there by 5PM sharp..

Pragya went to federation square, and saw suresh already waiting for her... He waved his hands at pragya and pragya went near him..

su: Please sit here..

pr: i know...

told pragya irritated..

su: pragya.. I didn't mean to spoil your marriage life.. I never wish to.. abhi bhai is the gem of the person you have got, and he is 1000 times better than me.. But I can't deny the fact I fell for you.. Today when you and preethi instigated me, I happened to blurt out what is in my heart.. Then only I did realize, what biggest blunder I have did.. Ruhi bhabhi came there correctly and asked me what it was.. Since shivaay bhai was there, I didn't wanted to share it infront of him.. be it anything about me, i'll always share it with ruhi bhabhi first.. Then she will take the matter to shivaay bhai.. Similar thing happened today.. Ruhi bhabhi took me out to know the matter and when I was sharing with bhabhi, Abhi bhai heard everything..

pr: so..

su: uh.. i'm sorry pragya...

pr: will your sorry solve all my problems??

su: my single sorry can't do anything.. But I believe, the love I have for you will make me work to help you get back your happiness..

pr: suresh how many times should I tell you that I don't love you anymore??

su: maybe... but I still believe, somewhere my pragz who calls me suru is still alive inside you...

pr: Yeah suresh.. I love you.. it's a fact like the sun rises in the east.. the love for you in me can never fade.. but at the same time, I can't cheat my husband.. I can't come behind you, just like that.. You are not bound to any relationships.. But I am bound to.. yeah.. i am bound to a beautiful relationship for which I would love to dedicate myself.. Still I can't forgive you for the damn explanation you gave me on the last days of our college.. But after hearing your side story, there wasn't much fault in your case.. You had been a nut case and you are always is.. But this is what destiny has planned for us.. Yeah.. I loved you crazily.. and I will always have a concern for you in my heart till my last breathe.. I frankly tell you that, still I yearn to see the smiling face of yours and that brings much joy in me.. But one thing you have to know, more than your smile, my husband's simple pout brings me more joy.. The feelings what I had for you is also true.. The feelings what I have for my husband is also true.. But the feelings I had for you, was not totally selfless.. Though I wished to see you happy, I wished it must be only with me.. But in suniye's case, I just want to see him happy.. That's enough for me.. This is  the difference between the love I had for you and the love I have for him.. The love I had for you is also love, but which has more a shade of affection.. I was able to bear your hatred for 3 long years.. But I am here, unable to bear even a single second of hatred of my suniye.. This is what the difference.. I am sure suresh, you will get someone exclusively for you, who will love you the same way like I love suniye.. I swear.. after all, me, ruhi di, and suniye have got someone for ourselves, then why not you.. just have a little patience..

su: I know pragya.. you don't have to panic.. It's just that I wanna make you know, that I feel for you.. that's enough for me.. I'm not here to break your home or anything.. and we are leaving to India by tonight.. Actually bhabhi, bhai and kushi has started already.. It's me left.. and I just wished to talk to you once before leaving.. that's it..

pr: why all of a sudden???

su: bhabhi's grandmother is in a serious state.. doctors are not giving any hope.. her grandmother is close to our family also.. so my parents want me there immediately.. bhabhi is so attached to her grandmother.. still she doesn't know the real fact.. bhai called her from your house stating kushi fell down.. and now we are making her to go there, lieing about land registration..

pr: take care of di..

su: yeah sure.. and you too, take care of bhai.. he was broken beyond repair once you left home.. unfortunately, we were also unable to be with him for so long.. we too left immediately after your departure..

pr: i will...

su: sorry and thank you...

pr: I'll never hate you.. and the friendship between us, during our initial days of college life will always linger..

suresh smiled at her and left the place..

pragya's pov:

you are such a cashew nut suniye.. you never have patience to listen others words.. and i'm going to make you rot for a few days.. then only you will gain some senses.. but how can I leave you?? damn.. love makes me sick..

pragya giggled at her own words..

>>>>>>PRESENT>>>>>>

Pragya reminisced their past moments.. She sat there and finally came to a conclusion.. She went to her office and applied for a long leave.. She then booked her tickets for India.. She got the tickets for next day..

She settled in airport itself for the night with tears as her only companion.. Her heart craved to go back to her husband, but she stopped herself from going..

Pragya's pov:

No one wants to fight for me.. I am that worthless I guess.. i am also not going to fight for anyone.. I'm tired of everything..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

STAY TUNED FRNDZ..

Will be updating the next part when the vote count turns 80...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 492 26
Siya Singh Your typical bubbly girl that spreads happiness around. She is the eldest child of the Singhs yet is the most fun loving and cheerful one...
4.1K 350 14
๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ, ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๏ฟฝ...
63.9K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
193K 10.6K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...