The Great Pretender | Kendall...

By jenniekenny

What will happen when Y/N and Kendall pretend that they're in a relationship? - So yea, I'm not creative enou... More

TGP - i
TGP - ii
TGP - iii
TGP -iv
TGP - v
TGP - vi
TGP - vii
TGP - viii
TGP - ix
TGP - x
TGP - xi
TGP - xii
TGP - xiii
TGP - xiv
TGP - xv
TGP - xvi
TGP - xvii
TGP - xviii
TGP - xix
TGP - xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
36
37
38
39
Memories Of Us

40

4.2K 112 34
By jenniekenny

Y/N's POV

-
After the dinner with your fam, your mom told  you something. Maybe Kendall is your happiness, but are you hers? And your mom was right, after you read the breaking news from the internet saying Kendall Jenner and Anwar Hadid spotted making out at their friend's party. You realized something, maybe she moved on and you should too. You don't know what's with her, last time you checked, she just broke up with her ex boyfriend, now she's coming after your friend's brother. She seems became like a bitch.

You know who's party is that they are talking about, it's from Daniel's party that you are invited too but instead you missed it to visit your family.

Today is the day that you wanted the closure. You've been thinking about this for a while now. You are battling between singing your original song, or keep up with covering songs from famous singers. 

But today, you decided to sing your own song dedicated to none other than your ex helluva cheating girlfriend also known as Kendall Jenner. She's the inspiration of this song and you knew that this song will give you a break.

You made a promise to yourself that you'll only gonna sing that song if you are ready to accept everything, that she doesn't love you anymore and you are ready to do the same, to not love her anymore. At least you're going to try.

"What's up guys, and now for this week's video, I'll be singing a original song for y'all. This song is just one of the many songs that I wrote." You said in front of the video camera as you are filming yourself.

You setup your keyboardpiano, your mic, and all the other stuffs.

You started playing as you feel every moment of it. This is the song you wrote for a certain brunette. Your feelings about her, and whatever you wanted now to do. Then you started singing.

I used to love these sheets
Dark hair against the white
I missed watching you get dressed in our hazy bedroom light
It took a couple weeks
Last night I finally cried
I remembered us in London, your chocolate-covered eyes

Each and everyday you wake up, her thoughts is already clouding your head ever since you remembered everything. You always feel empty without her and you are forcing yourself that you can live without her.

You tried dating someone else. You tried to move on but you just can't seem to do it. You give yourself heart a chance to be with someone else, but you just can't, like something is pulling you back.

Sick of staring up at the ceiling
How'd you change your mind just like that?
The only way to get past this feeling
Is to tell myself you're not coming back

You keep on telling yourself that she's not coming back just so you could move on fast. But every time you try to do it, it doesn't feel right and just made you long for her more.
I don't wanna love you anymore
From the start, I never thought I'd say this before
But I don't wanna love you anymore

But who are you kidding? Even though you keep on telling yourself that you don't love her anymore, the feeling gets stronger and stronger each and everyday like you don't have a control over it.

Sometimes I just wanna talk for a minute
But I can't bring myself to call
Because I know that your heart's not really in it
And whatever we had is gone

That's a hundred percent true, you tried so many times to dial her number but you just can't press the call button. You don't know how and what to talk about. You wanted to asked her everything, like why your relationship ended up like that and why did she cheated on you. You just can't talk to her.

Before you cry yourself to the feels on the song, you decided to wrap the video.

"So that's the song everybody. I dedicated that song for someone that I love for so long, but it didn't work out, so yea. Don't ask who, because I'm not gonna tell. I hope you'll like it guys!" You said as you ended the filming and fix everything putting it all back to places.

—————-

KENDALL's POV
-

"Breaking up with Blake, and now this!" Your momager in a full rage just snarled at you as she's walking back and forth to her office and handed you her ipad.

'Kendall Jenner and Anwar Hadid spotted making out at their friend's party'

You just chuckled at your mom's craziness.

"Chill mom. It's just a dare. I don't like Anwar like that. And don't you think that's a good publicity?" You told her back.

"You have to take good care of your reputation, Kenny!"

You have this feeling of anger towards your mom. If it's not because of her pretty little games to make you a big star a.k.a pr stunts which means you date different guys of different field, your relationship with Y/N will still be on a good position, but in some part of your mind, you think that your own mom and your manager kinda ruined it. It's not like that you blaming her, but you really are blaming yourself.

Your mom looked at you with a 'i am thinking deeply' face as she removed her eyeglasses and just stares at you for seconds.

"And besides, what is it to you? I got nothing to lose mom. I already lost my everything since you decided me to make a stunt with Harry Styles—." You got rudely interrupted as your mom slammed her hands on her desk.

"Enough with that bullshit, Kendall. You know why I did that. It's for your career—." You cut her off this time.

"For my career and for your pocket." You said sarcasticcally as you stood up and storm off going to your room.

You suddenly feel emotional as you remember Y/N and you being together. He is your great true love and up until now, you still have feelings for him eventhough how hard you try to fight those feelings, it never goes away. You just pretend to act strong around other people, but deep inside you, you were dying.

You burried your face on your pillow as your eyes won't stop flowing waters like a waterfalls. You grab your phone and look at the photos of you and Y/N and it made you cry even harder. You miss him so much in every way. You want him to hold you like he's holding on his dear life.

You wanna fix everything with him but you don't know how to start. Maybe he don't want you anymore.

You didn't noticed that you fell asleep. You just woke up to the sound of your phone blowing up with messages from your friends.

Bella: Kenny boo did you watch Y/N's new upload?
Gigi: Girl where are you?
Hailey: i think y/n just wrote a song for you. Here's the link b!

And there's a lot of messages from your friends saying the same thing. It's all about Y/N's new upload. Ever since, you are already Y/N's fan. You stalk him on his social medias and watch his every uploads.

You click the link that Hailey had sent you and the video showing Y/N's greeting and introducing on the video saying he's going to record a original song that he wrote.

You listen to the song carefully and analyzed it. Tears automatically fell down your face as he started singing the chorus. It has so much feels and they are right, the song is about you.

———————

Y/N's POV

It's been a week since you uploaded your own song. There are a lot of record producers that keep on sending you emails as they want to get you signed contracts to them. But you decided to just stay as you are. You don't want that life anymore.

You wanted to stay there for a while. You didn't tell anyone about your whereabouts, even your best friends because you don't want to get involved with them anymore.

You decided to live a private life. You stay away from the news, social media, and you literally never turn on your phone like ever again.

You heard a knock on your door that made you wake up to reality, you didn't even realized that you were overthinking, again.

"It's open." You shouted as you stood up.

It's your mom. "Honey, I was checking our old pictures and saw this in one of the photo albums." She handed you about ten or more pictures.

It's your picture growing up. From baby to pre-school. But one picture caught your attention.

"Who is she again?" You asked your mom as you showed her a picture of you and a girl when you were about four or five years old.

The girl is sitting beside you and you are kind of protecting her as you hold her hand like crossing the road.

"Oh, that's Dua. Remember, she was your childhood girl best friend back then before you became friends with Harry. You're inseparable when you were a kid. Everyday you go to her house just to play with her." Your mama explained and you try to remember that moment.

flashback (back when you were a kid)

"Are you leaving me?" You asked tears streaming down your face.

"Mommy said we'll come back." The little girl said also in tears.

"Just stay here please, or bring me with you."

Her father went down to your height hugging you.

"Son, we will come back."

"Please don't go. How can I protect you if you're away from me?" You begged the little girl as you went hugging her. She's your friend.

You go to school together, and you promise to protect her from the bullies.

The little girl went to her dad. "Can I just stay here with Y/N?" She said still crying.

"You can't, baby. There's more important thing that needs to be done. Let's go. We're going late for our flight."

end of flashback

You smiled at yourself as you remember those memories. She was your first ever made friend back then.

"Yeah, I remember mom." You said as you sat on your bed still looking at the pictures.

"That's why I'm here. They might make a visit." Your mom said taking a seat beside you.

You look at her and smile. "I wonder how she looks like now. Or maybe she already has her own family."

"That, I don't know. I received an email a week ago from her mother saying they'll be going to LA for some matters and wanted to discuss something with me." Your mom explained and you just nodded at her.

Your mom left your room and you started to overthink again, not about Kendall, but this time about that little Dua.

Before you meet your best friend Harry,  Daniel, Taco, and Tyler, Dua is your first childhood friend. She is this kind of girl that gets a lot of bullying from your school because she's a bit clumsy and doesn't have any friends back then, so you decided to be friends with her and ever since, you are always together, inseparable. Your mom and her mom became close friends too and up until now.

At the back of your mind, you are excited to see her, again. But also you are worried that something has changed.

Your life is quite boring but you're getting used to it.

You're having brunch with your parents and siblings when the door bell goes on.

"I'll get it." Your mom said like she's expecting someone because there's a lot of food on the table, and extra plates are.setup. She stood up and went to the door.

You are engaged in a conversation with your sibs and step father.

"How did you end up dating mom back then?" You asked and your two sibs are both interested to know.

"I just gave her a tonic water then that's it, I think I just schwepped her off her feet." You don't get it at first, but when he explained it, all of you started laughing your ass out.

"Hey guys, here's the Lipa family all the way from London." Your mom said that made all of you turn to them and you saw a couple and a woman by your age.

"These are Dukagjin and Anesa Lipa, and their eldest, Dua." Your mom introduced and looked at you once she said the last name. You stood up immediately and shook their hands.

"I'm Y/N." You introduce yourself to them and they seem to know already.

"I'm a fan." Dua said that made you smile. You notice how much she changed. She's a very good looking woman, you wouldn't have thought that she's the little Dua that you've known from childhood.

(Dua Lipa is just a normal girl living a not so normal life in this story.)

"Oh. I'm not singing anymore but thanks." You said and smiled shyly at her.

"Why don't you guys join us?" Your mom invited and the Lipa family went sitting on the vacant seat, Dua is sitting beside you.

It was a comfortable brunch, mostly Dua's mom and your mom is in a conversation and you just listen. You glance at your childhood friend and she did the same and smiled at you, you smiled back and went back to finishing your food.

"We might show up here once in a while since we'll stay here for some weeks because I got a business to take care of." Dua's dad said.

"Sure. You guys are always welcome here, right guys?" Your mom said looking at you, your stepdad, and your two step siblings for assurance.

"Of course." You said in unison. "You're very much welcome to stay if you want." Your stepdad added.

"That wouldn't be necessary since we already paid a place for us to stay and we don't want to intrude that much."

After all of you are done with the lunch, your mom and stepdad and Dua's parents went into the garden to catch up while you, Kaia, Presley, and Dua just stayed in the living room talking about your childhood with her.

"Y/N was actually my protector back then. He would literally catch a bullet for me." Dua said that made you blush in embarrassment while your two siblings are laughing their ass out while looking at you.

"That's true. I did it because I can't stand those bullies and I hate seeing you cry because you're an ugly crier." You said that made her jaw drop because of what you said and you are the one who's laughing now and your two siblings are still laughing.

"You're unbelievable, Y/N!"

You thought that seeing Dua after so many years will make things feel awkward, but you actually feel already comfortable around her. It's like nothing has changed. Well, there's a lot of changes actually. Dua turns into a really sizzling hot beautiful lady.

"Y/N/N, mom told us that you cried a lot like a broken hearted teenager back when Dua's family decided to move to London for good."

You covered your face in embarrassment again at what your brother just said making you blush and you don't want Dua to see your face in that state. They all started laughing. You feel like you're in a hot seat and you're being burned.

"Okay! Okay! I admit. I was just a kid back then and Dua is my one true friend. I cried because it feels like I'm losing my best friend." You explained.

"Well, to make you feel better, I cried too much too." She said that made you let out of a sigh.

You look at Dua and she's already looking at you. The surrounding becomes quiet as you get lost in her brown eyes. Before things got to the awkward part, your sister decided to clear her throat that made the both of you look away.

You look at Kaia and she just flashes you a smile that you already know what she means. You look at your brother Presley smirking at you knowingly.  You look at Dua and she's just fidgeting at her phone.

"Hey guys." Your mom greeted you.

"We should get going now." Dua's mom flashes a smile. "See you guys some other time." She said before they left the place.

"Fuck!" You mentally groan as you forget to bid your goodbye to Dua.

Hey guys. Sorry if this took eternity to update. I'm just so busy with life that I literally forgot to update. Hahaha Lol

The more comment/vote, the faster the update.

I hope you like this update.

And please I badly need your suggestions!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1K 31
ONE OF MY FIRST STORIES ITS SO BAD GAHH What happens when Tyn , Justin Bieber's girlfirend , catches Justin cheating ? Devestated , Tyn storms out...
10.6K 200 5
*MATURE CONTENT* Synopsis: Kendall's relationship with her fiance, once a "goals!" and happy couple, is starting to crumble. The skeletons in his clo...
123K 2.8K 104
♡ Both French and English (but mostly English) OS or Imagines about celebrities. I guess you can request one if you want... I'll write it if I'm in...