My Roman Empire

By rainarenloe

Brittany is the newest WWE diva. What happens when a certain someone falls in love with her? Find out on my n... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note #2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors note #3
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note #4
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N #5
Chapter 25
A/N #6
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N 7
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
A/N 8
A/N 9
A/N #10
Chapter 47

Chapter 40

56 5 0
By rainarenloe

Tonight is the Royal Rumble. We just left to the gym to do a long workout to prepare for what's in store tonight. I was practicing moves with Sasha and then we left and got back on the bus. We got to Chase Field and we went inside. I went to the locker room and I put on my ring gear and went to hair and makeup.

(Pretend its the women's championship)

After they finished, I grabbed my title and put on my mask.

(Ignore everything but the mask)

I walked back to the locker room and I went in the bathroom and put in my contacts and I walked out. Roman couldn't take his eyes off of me. "Brittany you look so badass." Dean said. "Are you trying to kill be baby girl." Roman said smirking. I shrugged my shoulders and was watching the show. Then a crew member knocked on the door letting me know that it was time for the match. I took off my mask for just a second to kiss Roman and put it back on. "Good luck Brittany we believe in you." Dean and Seth said as I walked out. I walked to the gorilla and waited until it was time for me to go out. Michelle and Layla went out first.

Then after they got in the ring, Sasha came out.

After a few minutes of waiting it was my turn to go out.

I did my entrance and I slid under the bottom rope. "The following is a fatal four way elimination match and it is for the WWE Women's championship! Introducing first Layla and Michelle McCool, Lay-Cool!" Lilian announced. Everyone booed them out of the building. "Introducing next from Boston, Massachusetts, she is the boss, Sasha Banks!" The crowd started to cheer. "Introducing next from Houston, Texas, she is the WWE Women's champion, Brittany!" I raised my title while everyone cheered me. I gave the ref my title and he rang the bell. Me and Sasha was staring each other down while Michelle and Layla yelled for us to fight each other. Then we tackled them down. Since there are no count outs or disqualifications, I grabbed me and Sasha a steel chair. We hit them over and over again. I did the Lights Out near the ropes and went for the pin putting my feet on the bottom rope, so the ref can't see it. 1,2 Michelle broke it up. Sasha did the backstabber and turned it into the bank statement and Michelle tapped out. "Michelle McCool has been eliminated." Layla is all alone. Me and Sasha stalked her. She ran towards us and we did a double ddt. I did the Lights Out again and I went for the cover. 1,2,3 I eliminated Layla. "Layla has been eliminated." that means our strategy worked. Its now me vs Sasha. We shook hands and she put me in a headlock.

A few minutes later

Sasha had the bank statement locked in and I grabbed the bottom rope to break the hold. The crowd was chanting this is awesome. She ran at me and I did the superman punch and did the Lights Out and went for the cover. 1,2, she kicked out. I was in disbelief, but its my best friend that we are talking about here. I was setting up for the spear and Sasha kneed me in the face and did the bank statement again. I grabbed the bottom rope again refusing to give up. We both was still trying to catch our breath as we used the ropes to get up. She whipped me into the ropes and I did the spear and went for the pin, 1,2,3. The match was over and I won. "Here is your winner, and still WWE Women's champion, Brittany!" I raised my title in the air and I helped Sasha up. We hugged and I raised her hand. The crowd was cheering for us and we walked backstage. All of our friends was clapping for us. Roman and Seth came up to us and they gave us a kiss. "That was the greatest match that we've ever seen." AJ said and we all agreed. Me and Roman walked back to the locker room while Dean and Seth had their match against The New Day. "I'm so proud of you baby girl. I knew you would still be champion." Roman said as he kissed me. "And I know that you will beat Brock and retain your title." I said. We watched Dean and Seth's match and they won the tag team titles. They came in the locker room and we celebrated. Then it was time for Roman's match against Brock Lesnar.

"Congratulations on your victory guys. Like I said two weeks ago, this is the start of our takeover." We hugged and we watched Roman's match. The match ended and Roman is still champion. He came in and I kissed him. We watched the Royal Rumble match and Sheamus won. We met up with Victor, Skylar, Sasha, Renee, AJ, Karl, and Luke and we went to the club to celebrate. "I want to make a toast. Here's to a amazing night, epic matches, and Sasha here's to you for being a great competitor you truly are the boss." I said. We all drank shots and started to dance. It was 12:00 and we all left and went back on the tour bus. They was all talking and I was in the bed with Roman.

It the Raw after the Royal Rumble and we are still in Phoenix. We just got back from the gym and tonight I have a promo with Michelle. The driver drove to Talking Stick Resort Arena. We got to the arena and we walked to the locker room. I got dressed for my promo with Michelle.

I put on makeup and straighten my hair and I walked out. "My baby looking beautiful as ever." Roman said as he twirled me around checking out my entire outfit. We kissed and we sat on the couch. "I wonder what Brittany is going to say tonight." Dean said as he smirked. "Don't worry, I have a bag of pipebombs that is ready to blow up in her face." I said with a smirk. A crew member said that it was time for my promo. I kissed Roman, hugged Dean and Seth and grabbed my title and left to the gorilla. After a few minutes, my theme song went through the speakers.

I walked down the ramp and I went under the middle rope. I grabbed a mic and before I started to talk, everyone was chanting my name. "Thank you guys you are the best. I mean what a night it was for the Shield. Roman is still the WWE world heavyweight champion, Dean and Seth are the new tag team champions, and yours truly is still the women's champion. I said it last week that no one was going to beat me. Sasha is and always will be a worthy competitor but Michelle and Layla they had zero chance. Once again I proved that I deserve to be your Women's champion. Hey Michelle, talking shit about me really didn't get you far now did it? Hahaha. I told you that you don't even have even a slightest of a chance of beating me, but no you wanted to play mind games. Look how that turned out Michelle. You are nothing, but the only thing you have is the Undertaker and trust me it won't be very long either." I said smirking. Then Michelle came out by herself and she was pissed.

She got in the ring and was in my face. "Who the hell do you think you are? I won't be humiliated any longer. You see there is a lot of differences between you and I. One is that you are not flawless." Michelle said. "Oh here we go again with the flawless shit. Also, you already been humiliated at the Royal Rumble when Sasha eliminated you and I eliminated Layla." I said. "It was a fluke and you know it. If it wasn't for your stupid strategy as you want to call it, I would be the champion right now." she said. "Yea maybe you would, but you're not. So let me ask you this Michelle, how does it feel to know a veteran like you had been outsmarted and  outwrestled by a rookie?" I said. She dropped her mic and got up in my face again. She slapped me in the face and I did the spear and threw her out of the ring.

"Oh Michelle one more thing. You have ladder match against me at Elimination Chamber for the title. Also, if Layla or anyone else interferes, you will be suspended on the spot. Good luck because you need it." I blew her a kiss and raised my title. I walked backstage and Renee asked me for a interview. "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, the women's champion Brittany." Renee said. "Brittany congratulations on your successful title defense at the Royal Rumble last night. The match between you and Michelle at Elimination Chamber has been confirmed is there any comment on your match?" Renee asked. "I finally have Michelle one on one. There will be no Layla there to help her. As far as the match goes, well you just have to wait and see." I said and I walked out of the shot and back into the locker room.

The guys was staring at me again when I came into the room. "What is up with all the staring?" I asked laughing. "You know that it will be the first ever women's ladder match right?" Seth asked as he raised a brow. "Well look at me, I'm making history all over the place." I said smirking. We was watching the rest of Raw. We grabbed our stuff and we left. We met up Victor, Skylar, Sasha, Renee, and the Club and we went back on the bus. I went to the back of the room with Sasha and Skylar and we was on FaceTime with the Bellas. We was talking about my bachelorette party that will be in Vegas. We ended the call and we went back to where the guys was at. We was playing video games and listening to music and I went to bed with Roman holding me in my arms while I laid my head on his chest.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. I will update more either tonight or tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 733 27
"Never thought I would fall in love like this." If there's one thing that Charlotte Flair hates, it's Roman Reigns. She doesn't know why, but she can...
146K 3.1K 60
all Christie ever wanted was to be divas champion. But what happens when sparks begin flying outside the ring. She finds herself having to choose bet...
15.7K 562 25
Mickey is not the average diva. She plays video games, reads comic books, and loves to dance. She would never be caught dead in heels,and she never w...
12.8K 636 30
~A Roman Reigns story~ "This can't happen again, Roman. It's not right. We... can't..." she whispered, but at the same time wrapped her arms around m...