Chapter 35

I woke up to Roman kissing me on my forehead. Tonight the shield is reuniting and I will be teaming up with them. Triple H already knows about this and he agreed to the idea. Also, tonight is the New Year's Eve addition of Monday Night Raw. I got out of bed and put on my workout clothes.

I slipped on my Jordan's and grabbed my headphones, phone, car keys, and the key card and we met up with Victor, Skylar, Dean, Seth, and Sasha and we went to the gym

I slipped on my Jordan's and grabbed my headphones, phone, car keys, and the key card and we met up with Victor, Skylar, Dean, Seth, and Sasha and we went to the gym. We got to the gym and I took my tank top off and I put my headphones on. I played 2000s music through my phone and I went to the treadmill. I ran 30 miles and I went to the weights. I benched 140 pounds and I did 70 push ups and 80 crunches. I took a sip of my water bottle and I went into the ring and I was practicing moves with Sasha. After 2 more hours we left back to the hotel and got ready for Raw.

We grabbed our stuff and we left to the arena. I was playing 93.7 the beat off of my phone and God's Plan by Drake was playing. We got to the arena and I went to Sandra. "Hey Sandra is my gear ready yet?" I asked. "Yes here it is." She handed me my gear. We hugged and I went to Roman's locker room. They was already there and I walked to the bathroom and put on my ring gear.

 They was already there and I walked to the bathroom and put on my ring gear

(Imagine that is the women's championship belt)

I curled my hair and I did my makeup. I put in my blue contacts and I walked out. I cleared my throat to get their attention. "Wow Brittany looks bad ass." Dean said. "Earth to Roman." Seth said as he was snapping his fingers at him. "Sorry, I'm mean you look beautiful baby girl." Roman said as he twirled me around. "Thanks baby. Is there anything else tonight?" I asked. "Your going against Michelle and we are going to be at ringside." Dean said. I nodded and we walked out. The Miz was talking and Roman came out first.

A few moments later

"The rumors about the Shield reuniting is exactly what you are, nothing but hype." The Miz said. "Rumors, who said anything about rumors?" Roman said as he dropped the mic and his title. After a few minutes, Dean went out first.