Chapter 29

It was the raw after Hell in a Cell and Triple H and Stephanie McMahon asked the whole WWE roster to come onto the stage. I was standing next to Roman and Sasha. "Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Monday Night Raw!" The crowd cheered. "Last night at Hell in a Cell, was a historic night. Not only there was a new WWE champion, there was a new women's champion as well. Speaking of the women, I would like to ask all the women's division to step forward." All of the women stood in front of the superstars.

"Last night was a historic night for these ladies. These ladies proved that can perform better than the guys. After the match with Nikki Bella and Brittany, there was a hashtag trending on Twitter and it was called "give divas a chance". It was all because of you that 2 minute matches became main events. Last night, we crowned a new women's champion and the divas became the superstars that they were born to be. Myself and Triple H are privileged to announce that on December 16, these women will compete in a event called Evolution and I am happy to announce that it will be a all women's pay-per-view!" Stephanie announced. Everyone was clapping and cheering for us as we was hugging and jumping in excitement. We walked backstage and I had a interview before my match.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the WWE women's champion Brittany." I walked up next to Renee. "First congratulations on your victory last night against Kharma. Now you was there when Stephanie announced that there will be an all women's pay-per-view. How do you feel about the announcement?" Renee asked me. "I was really excited about it. It was about time that the women have the spotlight for once. We have proved that we can hang with the men. I'm so proud on how far the women in the WWE came." I answered. "What would you hope for the women? What you like to see happen next with the women?" She asked me. "I don't know, maybe a women's royal rumble match?" I said. "Trust me, the success that the women is having there maybe will be a women's royal rumble match in the future." We laughed about it. "Thank you for your time. Back to you at ringside." I walked to the locker room and got dressed in my ring gear and put in my red contacts.

" I walked to the locker room and got dressed in my ring gear and put in my red contacts

I grabbed my women's title and walked to the gorilla position. My theme song played and I walked out.

I raised my title in the air while I walked down the ramp and I slid under the bottom rope. After a couple of minutes of waiting Alexa came out.

She got in my face and I raised my title in front of her. The bell rang and she got in my face. "Are you kidding me? I want a title shot." She yelled. I said okay and I kicked her in the stomach and did the lights out. "1,2,3!" The bell rang and I won the match in record time. I walked backwards up the ramp and I raised my title in the air. I felt someone attack me from behind. I looked and it was Kharma. She picked me up by my hair and whipped me into the barricade over and over again. She picked me up and gave a powerbomb on the floor. She then rolled me into the ring and she grabbed a chair. She sat the chair flat in the ring and she picked me up again and did the implant buster and my head bounced off of the chair. The only thing I heard was security and Roman asking me if I was okay before I blacked out.

I woke up in the trainers room and Roman was at my side. I slowly tried to get up, but the pain was to strong for me. "What happened?" I asked. "You have a concussion after you was attacked by Kharma." The doc told me. Stephanie and Triple H walked in. "Brittany are you okay? We're so sorry that happened. I promise you that Kharma will have severe consequences after what she did to you." She said worrying. "Don't worry Hunter and Steph it's not your fault. You didn't know she was in the building. Besides it's her fault that she attacked me. And like you will say there's going to be hell to pay." I smiled and they hugged me. "Is there anything you need us to do?" Hunter asked. "I would actually. I want you to invite Kharma to the arena next Monday so I can kick her ass. I don't want anyone to separate us. No referees, no security guards, no locker room, okay?" I explained to them. They nodded and walked out. The doc handed me a icepack and ibuprofen and told me to rest. Roman helped me walk to the locker room and I got dressed. Roman had a match and Sasha was in the locker room. We was talking about what happened after my match. "I can't believe she did that to you. I thought her career is over. She's not allowed in the arena at all." She said frustrated. "I know right, but don't worry, I'll have my revenge." Just then I heard the door slam open and Kharma was attacking Sasha. I came up from behind her and started to attack her. She gave me a back fist and I fell down. She then powerbombed me off of the lockers and she laid Sasha on top of me. I blacked out again.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked and saw Victor, Skylar, Roman, and Sasha. "Hey she's up. Hey Britt how you feeling?" Victor asked me. "I'm in so much pain right now it's unbearable." I tried to sit up, but the pain wouldn't let me. "Hey take it easy sis. The doctor is going to be here any minute." Skylar said. I nodded and I heard the door open. It was the doctor. "Well look who's finally awake. Brittany I have your test results. Everything is perfect, but you do have a concussion. The good news is, it's only going to be a week so you can go to Raw next Monday." The doctor said. I nodded and said thank you. "Is she ready to leave?" Roman asked her. "Yes she is free to go. We need a family member to sign these forms." Skylar took the pen and signed it. Victor already had clothes for me so I changed in the bathroom.

I walked out and we left to the hotel. We got to the hotel room and I took my ibuprofen. I put on my pajamas and sat on the couch. "Are you okay baby?" Roman asked me concerned. "I'm okay I'm still in pain tho, but I'll be fine don't worry." We kissed and he took me to the bedroom. I fell asleep and Roman held me in his arms. Kharma wished she never attack me from behind.

Hey guys. I been working on this chapter for a couple of weeks now and I hope you like it.

Peace out ✌️💯