Chapter 45

We just got done packing for Burbank and now I'm getting ready to leave to the airport. It was 3:40am and our flight doesn't leave until 5:00 am. I put on my makeup and did my hair and got dressed and we grabbed our stuff and left the hotel. We went inside the car and went to Starbucks before we went to the airport. We came 35 minutes later and we boarded the plane.

6 hours later

We arrived in Burbank CA. There was a limo waiting for us. It was me, Roman, Skylar, Victor, Seth, Dean, Sasha, Renee, AJ Styles, Charlotte, and The Club. We went inside and the driver first drove to the hotel and we got ready to go to FBE (Fine Brothers Entertainment) and went back to the limo and drove us to the location. We walked in and a women named Katie said that we are reacting to videos as a pair. It me and Roman, Victor and Skylar, Seth and Sasha, Dean and Renee, AJ and Charlotte, and the Club. We went to where they film and we got started recording.

3rd Person POV

"We would like to say it is an honor to have the WWE Superstars here at FBE with us today." Katie the producer said. All of the superstars said thank you. "As you know we played this with fellow reactors in the past. This is the first time WWE Superstars is doing this." She said. "So what's the challenge?" Sasha. "This is a try not to sing challenge. The rules is you can't sing, dance, lip sync, or move to the beat. The goal is to try not to sing, if you do sing you will be xed out but you will be brought back in for the next video." She said. "This is going to be a challenge for her because she sings almost everyday." Roman said. "I'm going to try to do my best, but I will lose." Skylar said. "As long as you don't play anything like Linkin Park, I'll be okay." Brittany said. It was time for the first song.

"Shit... I don't spending everyday, out on your corner in the pourin' rain! Brittany sang. "I'm sorry I'm in love with the song." She said as Roman was pointing at her smirking. She got xed out. Skylar was out, Renee, and Sasha was out. Then the song was over. "That is one of my all-time favorite songs from Maroon 5 growing up. I just had to sing." Brittany said. "That was a classic and if you going to throw those at me, I will lose every time." Skylar said. "I love Maroon 5 like the beat and his vocals, how could you not sing that?" Renee asked. Then the next song played.

Sasha, Skylar, and Renee and the rest was good. "Come on Brittany make it 2." Roman said. Then after a minute, the chorus hit and Brittany started to dance and sing. "Break up with your girlfriend, yeah yeah because I'm bored. You can hit in the morning, yeah yeah like it's yours. I'm sorry I suck at this." She got xed out again. The song was over. "I love Ariana so much, her vocals is like oh my God. I didn't care if I lost on that one it was worth it. I'm going to try my best this time" Brittany said. Then the third song was playing.

This time, Renee, Sasha, Skylar, Charlotte, and Brittany was singing and dancing. "Cause I really need somebody tell me are you that somebody. Oh my gosh rest in peace Aaliyah." Brittany said. Roman finally cracked and he was starting to vibe with the beat and he got xed out. "I hate to lose but that's a good song." Roman said and the fourth song played.

Sasha, Renee, Skylar, Victor, Charlotte, the Club, Brittany, and Roman was singing. "This is not fair I mean come on. This is a bop right here." Sasha said as Seth was gripping his chair. The song was over and he let go. "Damn that was hard. As I was seeing Sasha dancing, I wanted to join then I remembered it was a challenge." Seth said. The fifth song started to play.

"No Selena don't do this to me." Brittany said. She started dancing and singing in Spanish. "Yes I sing in Spanish, Roman." She said as she got xed out. Victor, Skylar, Seth, Sasha, Renee, Charlotte, and the Club lost on this song. The song was over. "She should be here. Rest in peace Selena." Victor said. "She was so beloved by her fans. It still doesn't feel like she left us." Brittany said. Then the sixth song played.

Brittany rolled her eyes and yelled out no. Brittany, Roman, Seth, Dean, Skylar, Charlotte, and the Club lost. The song was over after a minute. "That was one of my favorite Red Hot Chill Peppers songs of all time. Every time that song is on I turned it up in my car and just jam out." Brittany said. The seventh and I think last song was playing.

Skylar, Roman, Seth, Dean, Brittany, Charlotte, Sasha, the club and Renee lost. AJ was clenching his jaw trying not to sing. The song was over and so was the challenge. "The challenge is over, you won." Katie said to AJ. "Oh thank God that was the hardest thing I ever went through." AJ said. "We should do more of these, I may lost this challenge, but I had so much fun." Brittany said. "Those we're some of my favorite songs, but it's okay. I'm a winner in my book." Skylar said. "We don't realize how much control we have over our bodies and doing this challenge just proved that we are not somewhat in control our eurges to either sing or move or do anything." Seth said.

Brittany's POV

We finished recording and we left and we all went inside the limo and went to a restaurant called Los Amigos Bar and Grill. We went inside and got a table. We ordered our food and drinks and we started to chat. "Okay who lost the whole challenge?" AJ asked. Roman pointed to me. "I couldn't help myself, they were all my favorite songs." I said defending myself. We all laughed and our food arrived. "Brittany, we all kept this a secret from you. There was a punishment for the person who lost the whole challenge." Seth said. I nearly chocked on my food. "That's right babygirl, now I know that tonight, they have karaoke night here, so you are going up there and now that I know that you can sing in Spanish, you are going to sing another Selena song." Roman said as everyone smirked at me. I finished my food and went up there. "Hey can I sing a song?" I asked the DJ. "Sure what song would you like to sing?" He asked me. "Amor Prohibido by Selena Quintanilla." I said. He nodded and he asked me my name and what I do. I answered him and he gave me a mic. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a WWE Superstar, give it up for Brittany!" He announced. They started to clap, especially the guys. "Thank you, so I lost a challenge and my punishment was to sing Selena." I said. The crowd was shocked and happy. "I'm going to sing Amor Prohibido by Selena Quintanilla." I said. The song started to play as Roman was recording me.

I started to sing and the guys was cheering me on. I finished and everybody was cheering. We left after an hour and we went back to the hotel. Me, Roman, Seth, Dean, Victor and Skylar hanged out a little bit more and they left after an hour later. It was just me, Roman, Seth, and Dean. We was playing video games for the rest of the day and I felt my eyes close. Roman carried me to the bedroom and I fell asleep as he was holding me in his arms.

Hope you like this chapter. I will update more if I can.