Chapter 4

My alarm woke both of us up. It was 7:20am. We had 4 hours and 10 minutes until our flight leaves to Brooklyn. I made us coffee and we sat on the couch watching TV. It was 9:00 right now. I took me a shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I turned on my stereo and began packing my stuff. I didn't know that Roman was taking video of me singing and dancing. When I turned around, I saw Roman laughing and taking video. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked surprised. "A long time. I can't wait to show the whole roster this!" Roman ran off and I was trying to catch him. I finally caught him and we both wrestled for the phone. I won and I tried to delete the video, but he took it out of my hands. I stuck my tongue out at him and finished packing up my things. It was 10:00am right now. I grabbed my suitcases and my keys and we left the hotel room.

We got to the airport at 10:45am. I checked my Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and they was now boarding the plane for Brooklyn. The whole roster was on there. Roman sat next to me while AJ and Dean was sitting behind us. We all took a selfie and I posted it on Instagram.

Going to Brooklyn. Hanging out with these goofballs ;) #Brooklynherewecome #RomanReigns #Brittney #AJLee #DeanAmbrose #Squad

I posted it on Instagram and turned off my phone. We was in Ohio, so the flight will be like 3 1/2 maybe 5 hours I guess? I turned back on my phone and turned on my music from Spotify. The song was 0 to 100/The Catch Up. I laid my head on Roman's shoulder and fell asleep. "Brittney, Brittney wake up, we are now landing in Brooklyn." Roman said while waking me up. I opened my eyes and followed Roman out of the plane. It was me, Roman, AJ, and Dean in the car. "Hey guys, did you know that Brittney's cousin taught her how to sing?" He asked Dean and AJ. "Sing us a song Brittney!" All three of them said to me. I played Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo. I sang the chorus of the song.

Mmmm, whatcha say,

Mmmm, that you only meant well?

Well, of course you did

Mmmm, whatcha say (whatcha say)

Mmmm, that it's all for the best?

Of course it is

Mmmm, whatcha say,

Mmmm, that you only meant well?

Well, of course you did

Mmmm, whatcha say (whatcha say)

Wha-wha-wha-wha- what did she say?

"Wow are you are a awesome singer Brittney!" AJ said. Dean was crying his eyes out. "Uhhhh...Dean, are you crying?" Roman asked while laughing. "No, my eyes was watering. Yeah that's it." he was confused on what he said. "That's not what I saw!" AJ said laughing. "By the way, Brittney, love your singing." Dean said smirking at me. "Thanks. When I was with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, I was one of the three people who sang the national anthem." I explained all about how I cheered for the Dallas Cowboys and the Houston Texans. "Wow you was that awesome as a cheerleader?!" AJ asked. I nodded my head in response. We got to the hotel and turned off the car. This time it was AJ and me sharing a room while Roman and Dean was sharing. We was watching Spiderman in our room. It was 11:10 and we have a live event tomorrow. I turned on my alarm and we fell asleep.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

We woke up to the sound of my alarm. AJ saw my wallpaper and smirked. We got ready to go to the live event. We got our ring gear, clothes, phone, and my keys and we left the hotel room. We met Dean and Roman and we drove off.

What's up guys! Sorry if I didn't finish the rest of this chapter. Me and my sister went to a Halloween dance at our school last night. Plz vote and comment for my story. Peace out! :)