Chapter 12

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I took a look in the mirror and I had hickeys and marks all over me. I took a shower and got dressed. Roman was in the living room watching NBA. "Hey what game is that?" I asked. "Golden State Warriors vs Boston Celtics." I sat on the couch with Roman and watched the game. I picked the Warriors and Roman picked the Celtics. We had a little bet. The bet was the winner has to do something to the loser. Honestly of course I'm going to win because the Warriors only have 6 losses and they are undefeated at home. "Get ready to lose Roman. I picked America's number one team." He rolled his eyes at me and I smirked. The game was over and I lost the bet. The score was 109-106. "Oh what's that? You said that you was going to win? Well take a look at the score. I win and I get to do something to you." I rolled my eyes at him and we walked in the bedroom. He locked the bedroom door and he pushed me on the bed. He took out handcuffs and handcuffed me to the headboard. He took off every piece of clothing on my body. "You've been really naughty, time to pay the price. I'm going to fuck you HARDCORE!" I rolled my eyes and he start going to work. I only had my bra and panties on. He kissed me on my lips and he started kissing down my body. He stopped and he was kissing me through my panties. He slowly took off my panties and started licking my pussy. I moaned while he was licking and sucking my pussy. He swallowed my pussy and I moaned louder. He bobbed his head up and down. I rolled my eyes in my head in pleasure. He put three middle fingers in my vagina. "Roman, just fuck me." I moaned. He took off my bra and I felt him inside me. He went slow and soft at first, but then he picked up the pace. "Who's your daddy?" Roman asked. "Your my daddy!" I moaned. We hit our climax and he unlocked the handcuffs. He flipped me over so my butt was in the air. He handcuffed me back on the headboard. I felt so alive. Roman was eating my booty like groceries. I tried to unlock the handcuffs, but Roman saw me. "Awwww, are you trying to escape? Well looks like I have to fuck you harder than ever before. You are going to scream my name while I'm inside you." I felt his dick inside me. He thrusts kept on being harder every minute. He kept on slapping my butt after every thrust. "Roman, uhhh faster." I moaned. He went faster as I was having the best orgasm of my life. He unlocked the handcuffs and I finally had my revenge. I put the handcuffs on his wrist and handcuffed him to the headboard. I kissed down his body and his abs. I grabbed his member and began sucking it. He moaned while I was sucking and licking his member. He was trying to break out of the cuffs. I smirked and I swallowed his member and he moaned louder. He finally broke out and I ran into the bathroom. I was about to close the door, but he walked in. I went in the shower and turned on the water. He came in and I felt him deep inside me. I moaned while me pounded me harder and faster. We hit our climax and went got out of the bathroom.

I got dressed in my clothes and limped to the living room. "Hey, Roman. I was wondering if you want to meet my family. I'll know they will like you." I asked and gave him the puppy eyes. He laughed and nodded. We kissed and was watching Ridiculousness on MTV. The category was Follow you Up and the episode had The Bella Twins. When ever I looked at them I clutched my had into a fist. I went on Skype and called my friend Victor. He answered on the third ring. "Hey, Victor what you doing?" "Nothing much. We miss you so much." "Awwe, I miss you too. Anyway, I have to tell you something but you can't tell anyone, not even Skylar." "Okay, what is it?" He asked. I'm coming over to see y'all." "Can't wait to see you. Oh and me and Skylar is dating." "Wow congrats anyway I'll talk to you later." We said our goodbyes and I hanged up. I went back to the living room and cuddled with Roman. After a hour My eyes went heavy and I fell asleep.

Roman's POV:

I felt a head on my shoulder. I looked to see Brittney asleep. I carried her to the bed and I kissed her forehead. I quickly took a picture of her sleeping. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. I quietly walked out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen. I know how she misses Texas, so I made a surprise dinner for her when she wakes up. She will be so happy when she sees this.

Brittney's POV:

I woke up after an hour nap. I brushed my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. The lights was off, so I flipped the switch. I saw Roman and I smiled. "Hey baby girl. Do you like what I made you?" I looked over to the table and I saw that he made BBQ. "Awwe thank you Roman. This food reminds me of home." I gave him a kiss and we ate the BBQ. "When are we going to visit your family?" He asked. "I was thinking about tomorrow we can go." I replied and he nodded. I finished my food and I belched loud. Roman was laughing at me. I was laughing with him. It was 2:00am, our flight to Texas was at 11:30am. I got dressed in my PJs and went in the bed with Roman. He pulled me closer to him and we fell asleep. I can't wait to see my family again.

What's up guys! Sorry if it took to long writing this chapter, I've been busy with school and my mom has to pay my phone bill.

How will Brittney's family will handle Roman,will they love or hate him?