Chapter 15

I woke up and Roman wasn't in the bed with me. I saw a note on his side of the bed.

Good morning baby. I went to the gym. I'll be back in a little bit. Love you. Xoxo Roman.

I smiled and got dressed. I went to the breakfast bar and got be some breakfast. I went back to the room and ate my breakfast. I grabbed my card and my phone and went to the hotel gym. I did a couple of weights and mentally preparing myself for what's in store at Night of Champions. I left the gym and I saw Skylar and Victor's mom coming my way. We hugged and went to the room to chat about everything.

Roman's POV

I wrote a note to Brittney telling her that I was at the gym. I was actually in Houston with Victor and his dad to find an engagement ring. I told Victor not to say anything to Brittney about it. He nodded and we got to Kay Jewelers. "Hi how may I help y'all?" "I need to find a engagement ring. I'm going to propose to my girlfriend in two weeks." I explained. She nodded and we looked until I found the perfect one. It was gold and the middle was blue. I told the cashier that it was the one. The total was $3000. I payed and then we left. "Thank you both so much for helping me find the perfect ring for Britt." I gave them both a bro hug. "No problem bro. Better treat her right okay." "Oh don't worry I will never leave her side." We drove out of Houston and back to Cleveland.

Brittney's POV

After we ate pizza, they left so it was just me in the hotel room. I was watching Regular Show and then I fell asleep. I heard the door open but I didn't want to wake up. I felt two strong arms pulling me. I woke up to see Roman. I smiled and I gave him a kiss. "Hey babe I've missed you." I pouted. "I've missed you too. Oh I've texted Vince when I was at the gym and he said since I don't have a match, I can join commentary with your family during your match." I smiled and kissed him again. "Hey babe can I tell you something important about my past?" I asked him. "Okay what is it?" I took a deep breath. Nobody knows this besides Victor and Skylar. "Well before I dated you, I had a boyfriend for a very long time. At first it was off to a good start and then he started to abuse me and use me for sex. And..." I was literally crying right now. "And I used to cut, try to kill myself. That's what happened when that person texted me." Roman was holding me close while I was crying on his chest. "Everything is going to be okay. Remember I'm not going to leave you no matter what okay." He wiped my tears and he carried me to the bed. "Remember we leave to Chicago tomorrow." He said and I nodded. I fell asleep on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

Hey guys sorry if it a short chapter. I don't feel good right now so yea.

The picture on ☝ is the engagement ring Roman bought for Brittney.

Goodnight and peace ✌