Chapter 18

I woke up to my alarm and I saw my fiancée asleep. I smiled and I got a text from Skylar.

S- Brittney I have a something big to tell you.

B- okay what is it?

S- well Mr. McMahon called me and Victor and he said that he liked us being on commentary so much, he is offering us a contract to be a permanent commentator for Raw, Smackdown, and the pay-per-views.

B- OMG that's great news. I finally get to work with my family.

S- ikr anyway I'll text you later

B- oka bye

S- bye.

I smiled because I get to spend more time with my family. I woke Roman up with a kiss. Roman smiled at me and we kissed again. We went to Starbucks and quickly dranked our coffee. We went to the gym and I did almost everything in case Nikki wants her rematch. We went back to the hotel and I showered and packed my ring gear and my championship. Skylar said that they was on the third floor and we took the elevator. We got to their hotel room and I knocked. Skylar answered and she told me that Victor was getting dressed. We sat on the couch and was watching a little bit of TV. Victor came in and we all left to the arena. We was still in Houston and we was still at the Toyota Center for Monday Night Raw.

We got to the arena and I turned off the car. I walked into the locker room with Roman while Skylar and Victor was signing their contract and talking to Michael Cole, Jbl, and Byron Saxton. I got dressed in my ring gear and did my hair and makeup. I walked out and I was walking to the gorilla with Roman. "Ladies and gentleman, Welcome to Monday Night Raw! We are being joined by WWE newest commentators, Victor and Skylar Michelle!" Michael Cole announced.

My theme song went through the arena and I walked out with Roman while I had my divas championship around my waist. "What's up Houston?!" The crowd cheered. "Man I have to say, last night was a brutal night for me. I mean check this out. It showed photos of the match and when I got engaged. " You deserve it! You deserve it!" The crowd chanted. "I need to call out one person who brought out the best of me, Nikki Bella can you come out here please.

You can look but you can't touch

You keep dreaming on the stars above

Nikki came out with Brie and they walked towards the ring. " Nikki, before you say anything, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for helping me make  the divas division exciting again. Thank you for giving me the match of my life. And I want a clean start with you and whenever you want a rematch you got it. I held my hand out and we shook hands. "Yea about my rematch, let's make it tonight and it will be a I quit match. What do you say?" I nodded and rose my championship high in the air. We walked backstage and went to catering. I ate and I was pacing back and forth and warming up for my match. Tom Philips came in the locker room. "Sorry to interrupt, Brittney you defend your divas championship against Nikki Bella in a I quit match. Is there any strategy going in this matchup?" "Actually, I don't have a strategy. It all up here," I pointed to my head. "Nikki Bella was the longest reigning divas champion of all time. She won't get this championship back. I will do all I can to beat her once again to retain what's mine." "Is there any topping this match than your match last night at Night of Champions?" "You just got to wait and see." They went back to ringside and I continued to warm up. It was time for the I quit match. I went to the gorilla and waiting for my cue. Roman gave me a good luck kiss and left. "The following contest is a I Quit match. The only way to win is to make your opponent say I Quit." Lilian announced. Nikki Bella went out first. "First the Challenger, from Scottsdale, Arizona, Nikki Bella!" My theme song went on and I walked out. "Now making her way to the ring, Houston's own, she is the WWE Divas Champion, Brittney!" Lilian went out to the ring and I gave the referee the belt. He held it high and he gave it to the timekeeper. The bell rung and we got in each other's face. Sasha was on commentary for my match.

I got pushed against the ropes and gave her a Lou Thesz press and I tackled her to the floor. I gave her forearm after forearm and went through the crowd. I pushed her into a trash can and I emptied it out and I hit it over her back. "Nikki do you want to quit?" She said no. I gave her a chop and she tried to run away and I grabbed her by her hair and she went face first on the apron. I pulled out a table and the croud was cheering loud. She pushed me and I hit face first on the steel post. I hit back first on the barricade. The grabbed a Kindle stick and she hit me ten times with it. I screamed in pain and agony. She started to choke me with it. "Brittney, do you quit?" "No!" I yelled. She grabbed me and I kicked her in the leg. I stared at the Kindle stick and I picked it up. I pulled out handcuffs and I handcuffed her to the post. I began hitting it with her. The ref asked her if she quits, and she said no. I unlocked the cuffs and I pulled out two tables and I sat them up in the ring.

I gave her a super kick and I sat her on the tables. I grabbed some duck tape and a rope and I tied her to the table.  I went to grab a ladder and I sat it up and I climbed to the top. She said that she still doesn't quit. I gave her a Swanton Bomb off the ladder. I took the duck tape and rope off of her and put her in a octopus submission She said that she quits and the bell rung. Roman and Sasha came in the ring and rose my hands and the ref handed me back my title. "That was one hell of a match guys!" Michael exclaimed. "This just proves that Brittney's win over Nikki wasn't a fluke." Victor said. "Goodnight everybody and we will see you on Smackdown on the USA network.!"

I walked backstage and I took a shower and got dressed in my clothes. Victor and Skylar came in and gave me a hug. We went to the hotel and I went to my hotel room and got dressed in my PJs and fell asleep. I can't wait for Smackdown tomorrow.

What's up guys! How was this chapter? Hope I did a great job of it.

What will happen on Smackdown?

Also, today I went to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in the Woodlands. If you didn't here about a group called Acrodunks, you should check them out.

Anyway, I'll try to update my story on my laptop. Peace out ✌🤘