Chapter 2

I grabbed my phone, purse, and keys, and I left my hotel room. I drove to the club that AJ texted me and everybody was there. I walked inside and went to find AJ. We both ran into each other. "Hey you made it, girl you look smoking hot! Come on lets go dance." She dragged me to the dance floor and at the corner of my eye, I see Roman. I was dancing so fast I almost fell and Roman caught me. "Thanks for catching me."

A few hours later:

Everybody in the club was drunk. I wasn't, I had only 1 or 2 shots. I drove back to the hotel and went back to my hotel room. It was 1:23 in the morning. I took a shower, put on my PJS and went to bed. Before I could even close my eyes, a unknown number texted me.

Goodnight beautiful

xRoman

Goodnight Roman xoxo

I closed my eyes and had a peaceful sleep.

I was awoken by a knock on my door. It was 7:20 am. "Who is at my door?" I was thinking. I opened the door to see Roman. I smiled at him and let him in my room. "Hey, so do you want to go out for breakfast with me? I really want to get to know you better." Ok sure let me get dressed real quick and we can leave." He nodded and I went to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on my skinny jeans and my navy blue tube top. I putted on my black and white converse and got out of the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and purse and we left. We went to Starbucks and we got ourselves a table. We both ordered a mocha and we was talking about almost everything. He told me everything about his life and I was telling him everything about my life. Our coffee came and I was going too pay for it, but Roman beat me to it. We drove back to the hotel and got dressed in our workout clothes. I was doing the treadmill, weights, rope, and we was practicing wrestling moves on one another. I went back into my hotel room and got ready for Smackdown.

I went to my locker room and got dressed in my ring gear. One of the tech guys said that Vince needed to see me. I went inside the office and I saw Roman. I waved at him and sat down. "The reason why I called you both in my office is because I wanted to make a romantic storyline between you Brittney and you Roman. If you accept this offer, it will further your career and who knows? Maybe you two will be the new power couple. So what do you say, Is it a deal?" Roman started talking first. " It's actually a great idea Vince. I say yes to it." Roman said. "I totally agree. It's a deal Vince!" We both shook his hand and left out of the office. I was stretching for my match against Alicia Fox. Roman came up to me. "Vince said that I will accompany you for your match." Ok that's great." My theme song hit and everybody was going crazy. I did my jump split and posed for the crowd. Alicia came out with my rival Paige. Me and her never got along in NXT. The bell rung and we locked up. She put me in a side headlock. I just want this match to be other with. I pushed her to the ropes and gave her a wicked spear. I went to the top rope and did the 450 splash. "1,2,3 ring the bell" Roman came in the rin and raised my hand up in victorious. We looked into each other eyes and we kissed. It felt amazing having his lips on mine. We broke the kiss and went backstage. I think that I will enjoy the storyline very much. ;)