Chapter 39

Tonight is the final SmackDown until the Royal Rumble. Tonight I have a tag team match with the Shield vs Kevin Owens, Wade Barrett, Sami Zayn, and Alicia Fox. We just left the gym and went back to the tour bus. We were still in Atlanta, Georgia so the driver of the bus drove to the State Farm Arena. The bus stopped and we got off the bus with our suitcase in our hands. We walked to the locker room and I have gotten dressed in my ring gear.

(Pretend it is the women's championship)

I did my hair and makeup and I grabbed my title and we walked to the gorilla position. I stretched a little bit and it was time for our match. Our theme song went off through the speakers and we walked out.

Me and Roman raised our title and we walked down the stairs and we hopped over the barricade. I slid under the bottom rope and we waited for our opponents too come out. Kevin came out first.

He walked down the ramp and he waited for Wade, Sami, and Alicia to come out. Wade came out next.

After a few minutes, Sami came out.

Then after a few more minutes of waiting, Alicia came out.

She strutted down the ramp and she went into the ring. She slapped me in the face and I tried to attack her, but the guys pulled me back. Seth started off with Sami so me, Dean, and Roman was on the apron. Seth put Sami in a headlock and Sami was playing around with him and he tagged in Kevin. Seth tagged in Roman and they started to go at it. After Roman gave Kevin a right hand, Kevin tagged in Alicia. I went inside the ring while Roman went on the apron. "You don't belong here, you don't fit in, so go away." She yelled as she slapped me in the face again. I tackled her to the ground and she pushed me off. I gave her a dropkick and she rolled out of the ring. I went to the top rope and gave her a moonsault and threw her back into the ring.

A few minutes later

I kicked Alicia off of me and tagged in Dean and Alicia tagged in Wade. Dean gave him a clothesline and Kevin came in to break up the pin. Roman came in and gave him a Superman punch. Sami came in and gave Roman a Blue Thunder Bomb. Seth threw Sami out of the ring and gave him a cross body. Just then as Dean was going for dirty deeds, Alicia jumped on his back. Dean got her off and I gave her a superkick and threw her out. Wade tried to do the Bull Hammer elbow and Dean countered it and turned it into dirty deeds and he went for the cover. "1,2,3!" We won the match. We went inside the ring and we celebrated. We put our fist in the middle and we went through the crowd to get backstage. We got to the locker room and I texted Sasha.

Hey I know a way to get rid of Michelle and Layla early in the match.

Lay it on me

We play their game. We pull out the tricks and they won't see it coming.

That's a great idea. Then we will have the one on one match that we deserve.

Right.

So what should our tricks be.

Use the ropes, double team, weapons, anything.

Okay sounds good to me. Just between you and me because Michelle and Layla aren't nothing, may be the best women win.

Okay may the best women win. Let's tear the house down at the Royal Rumble.

Yea I'll talk to you later.

Okay bye

I turned off my phone and I was watching the rest of SmackDown. Michelle and Layla had an interview, so I paid very close attention to what they had to say about me and Sasha. "Is there any strategy for your title match against Brittany and Sasha at the Royal Rumble this Sunday?" Renee asked. "Seriously Renee I mean look at me and look at Layla. This is what a champion looks like and who is Brittany? I will tell you who she is. She is a wanna be women's champion. She doesn't even deserve the title." Michelle said. I walked out not even hearing a word that the guys were saying. I walked in front of them and started to talk. "Michelle, Layla you got it all wrong. You see I deserved to win my title. I actually went through hell to win this and to end the career of Kharma which by the way I did you two a favor since she put through all the women even you two through hell. So, you don't know who I am. Let me just tell you two who I am. My name is Brittany, I am the WWE women's champion, and I am the one who pinned you two weeks ago Layla, and I'm the one who embarrassed you last week Michelle. You see the mind games that you two wanna play, it doesn't work on me. So if you want to talk shit about me why don't you say it to my face like a real women or we don't have to wait for the Royal Rumble. It's your move Michelle, what you want to do?" I asked. They walked away and I smirked. "Just as I thought, once a pussy, always a pussy." I said as I walked away. I walked back to the locker room and the guys was staring at me. "Did you enjoy the show?" I asked smirking. "You are a badass aren't you Britt?" Dean asked as he smirked. "You know I had to let them hoes know what's good and I know that I'm a badass." I said as I bowed. They shook their head and we got ready to go to the bus. We met up with Victor, Skylar, Sasha, and the Club and we went to the bus.

We got on the bus and it started to go out of the arena. The driver drove to Phoenix, Arizona because the Royal Rumble is taking place there. We was all talking about the Royal Rumble especially the women's championship match. "Guys seriously I don't know who to pick." AJ said. "Well let's just say it will be between me and Sasha." I said. "What do you mean by that?" Seth said. "Let's just say that we both have a strategy that will work in our favor." Sasha said. "Dude and the promo you cut tonight in front of Michelle, that was epic." Karl said. "Like I said before, once a pussy always a pussy and that's what she is. She's all bark and no bite. I'm doing everyone in the women's division a favor by shutting their mouths forever." I said. "This is going to be one hell of a match." Dean said all excited. We all laughed at Dean's reaction. "The wedding is 3 weeks away." Roman said. "Are we invited Roman?" The Club and AJ asked. "Of course you are invited to the wedding." Roman answered. "3 weeks until Brittany becomes Mrs. Roman Reigns." Dean said as he was poking at me. I rolled my eyes and started to blush. We talked for a few more hours and me and Roman went to bed. "In 3 more weeks we get to say I do." I said smiling. We kissed and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hope everyone enjoys this chapter. I try to update more since I'm starting back school next Tuesday. Peace and love. ✌️✌️✌️