Chapter 34

I woke up to my alarm. I got ready to go to the gym and to the arena because me and Triple H are going to talk about a new storyline. I met up with Roman, Skylar, and Victor and we went to the gym. I did weights, cardio and abs and we left back to the hotel to get ready to go to the arena.

 I did weights, cardio and abs and we left back to the hotel to get ready to go to the arena

We drove to the arena and I played music through my phone. We got to the arena and I grabbed my suitcase and went to Hunter's office. I walked in to see Sasha, Michelle, and Layla and Hunter told me to have a seat, so I sat next to Sasha. "I asked all you here because there is going to be a new storyline that leads to a rivalry between Michelle and Brittany. At the Royal Rumble instead of Brittany vs Sasha, there will be a fatal four way for the women's championship. I'm sorry Sasha that you can't get the one on one match that you earned." Hunter said. "That's okay. At least I still have my title shot." She said with a smile. "If there's more to the storyline I will let all of you know. Is there any questions you would like to ask me?" Hunter said. We all shook our heads and he excused us out of his office.

I walked to catering with Sasha and I sat with Roman, Seth, Dean, AJ, Luke, Karl, Victor and Skylar. "Why did Hunter need to talk to you?" Seth asked. "Well my match at the Royal Rumble is now a fatal four way for my title. It is me vs Sasha vs Michelle vs Layla. Also, I have a rivalry with Michelle, so yay me." I said while I rolled my eyes. After I said that, Michelle and Layla walked up to our table. "You better shine that title Brittany because it is coming to Lay-Cool." Michelle said with a ugly ass smirk on her face. "Trust me it's going to be a cakewalk. Do you really think you both a chance against me to win my title? No you don't have to answer that because I already know the answer. You two hoes have zero chance of beating me. So if I was you I would walk away while you still can or we don't have to wait for the Royal Rumble. Also, I have a match against you Layla so good luck you need it." I said while they walked away. Victor and Skylar left to the commentary table and I walked to the locker room with Roman and I got dressed in my ring gear.

 Victor and Skylar left to the commentary table and I walked to the locker room with Roman and I got dressed in my ring gear

I put in my white contacts and I grabbed my title and left the locker room. Roman was going to be at ringside for my match. Layla was already out in the ring and my theme song hit and we both walked out.

I slid under the bottom rope and slowly stood up not taking my eyes off of her. I raised my title right in front of her and I walked to Roman. He gave me a good luck kiss and he went out of the ring. I gave Roman my title and he ref asked if we was ready. We nodded and the bell rang and the match started off. Layla got in my face saying that I didn't deserve to be a champion and she slapped me. I had a crazy look in my eyes and I pushed her into the corner and kept on kicking her down. "1,2,3,4" I backed up and I grabbed her by her hair and gave her a headbutt. Michelle stood on the apron distracting the ref and Layla gave me a cheap shot. She kept on kicking me in the stomach. She picked me up and gave me a neck breaker. "1,2" I kicked out.

Then Layla put me in a headlock. Roman was beating on the apron cheering me on as I kept on elbowing her trying to break the submission. She grabbed my hair and slammed me down on the ring and she went for the cover again. "1,2" I kicked out again. She tried to put in the submission again and I countered it. I gave her clothline after clothline. Michelle went on the apron again and Sasha came through the crowd and pulled her down and started to attack her. I picked up Layla and gave her a Samoan drop. I winked at Roman while I sat up for the superman punch. I gave her the superman punch and I did my finisher the lights out and I went for the cover. "1,2,3." The bell rang and I won the match. Roman handed me my title and raised my hand. Sasha came in and went to my face and she raised my hand. We hugged and and we left to backstage. I grabbed a water bottle and went to catering and I sat with Roman, Dean, Seth, AJ, Luke, and Karl. "That was one hell of a match Brittany." Seth said. I nodded and smiled back. "Dean, Seth can I talk to you for a second?" Roman asked and they nodded. Roman said that he will be right back and he kissed me on my forehead. "Do you have any idea what was that about?" I asked. They shook their head no. I shook it off and focused on what I was doing.

Roman's POV:

I went out of catering with Seth and Dean. "What is it about Roman?" Seth asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to get the Shield back together?" I asked. They looked surprised but they nodded. "Another question, should we ask Brittany to join us?" I asked. "I mean I think we should. It's not up to us it's all you Roman." Dean said. "Alright next week on Raw we will reunite the Shield and Brittany will join us." They nodded and we walked back to catering. We hung out for a few minutes and we left to the locker room. "Brittany when we go to the hotel can I ask you something?" She nodded and got dressed. We met up with Victor and Skylar and we left to the hotel.

Brittany was playing music again and she played 2000s rock through her phone. Bring Me To Life by Evanescence was playing and Brittany was singing to it. I laughed and continued to drive. We got to the hotel and went to our hotel room. She got dressed into her pajamas and she sat on the couch. "Brittany can I ask you something?" I asked. "Yea sure what do you need Roman?" She asked. "Well I was thinking, I already talked to Dean and Seth about it and we are reforming the Shield, so I was wondering do you want to join us?" I asked. "I would love too. It won't affect my storyline right?" She asked. I nodded and she said yes. We kissed and we went to the bedroom and fell asleep with her in my arms.

Hey everyone I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas.

Hope you love this this chapter. Peace out ✌️