Chapter 41

It was a week before me and Roman's wedding and all the girls are leaving to Vegas for my bachelorette party. I already packed my bags and I kissed Roman goodbye. I was in the lobby and I saw Skylar, Sasha, Nikki, Brie, Paige, and Becky and we went inside the limo that took us to the airport. We arrived and we handed the women our tickets and we boarded the plane. After a hour and 5 minutes, we arrived in Vegas. We grabbed our bags and we went inside the limo that took us to the hotel. We got to our room and it was beautiful.

We had our own bartender and everything

We had our own bartender and everything. We picked out our rooms and we got ready to go out for dinner.

 We picked out our rooms and we got ready to go out for dinner

I slipped on my heels and we walked out. After 10 minutes we went inside the restaurant. The waiter gave us our food and gave us a bottle of wine and poured it in our glass. "Everyone lets toast to the bride to be, Brittany." Nikki said as we raised up our glasses. "Thank you so much for doing this girls. It means the world to me that my best friends and my sister is here with me to celebrate." I said with a big smile on my face. We finished our food and we went back to the hotel. We all sat down in the living room and discussing what we are going to do tomorrow. "Since Brittany and Skylar never been to Vegas before, lets go see Chippendales." Brie said. We all agreed and we went to bed.

I woke up to my alarm and got out of bed. I had breakfast and coffee and sat on the terrace outside. I was thinking to myself how I get this lucky to have my best friends by my side and an a amazing fiancée? The girls came outside and we was talking for a little bit and we got ready for the show. I finished my makeup and did my hair and sprayed a little bit of perfume. I walked out and grabbed my purse and we left. There was a party bus and we went inside. We started to dance and drink right before we got there. We walked in and took our seats.

After the show

I was beyond excited because I was on stage with the dancers. We went back on the bus and we danced a little bit more. We got to the hotel and went to our room. The bartender poured more shots and we yelled out Brie mode. I was on my phone and Roman texted me.

I miss you a lot baby girl. Me and the guys already arrived in Florida and having my bachelor party. Have fun at yours and I will see you when you get back. I love you.

I love you too we are coming to Florida tomorrow.

Okay baby I'll text you later.

Okay bye.

I turned off my phone and I fell asleep with a huge hangover.

I woke up and got breakfast. Today we are leaving Vegas and going to Pensacola. The girls got up and we packed our bags and the limo took us to the airport. We boarded the plane and we took our seat. After 4 hours and 39 minutes we landed in Pensacola. We saw the guys wait for us and I ran and jumped into Roman's arms. "I missed you so much baby." I said as I kissed him. "I missed you too. I love hearing your voice again." Roman said smiling. We grabbed our bags and we all went to Roman's place.

We went inside and I went into Roman's room. "Just to think tomorrow we will say I do." I smiled. We kissed and we went back to the living room. My family already flied from Houston for the wedding tomorrow, but they are at a hotel. We was all talking and we heard a knock on the door. Roman answered it and it was his family. He let them in and we all said our hellos. Then another person came in and it was Dwayne. Roman and Dwayne gave each other a bro hug and we walked in. "Brittany nice to see you again. You are looking lovely as always." he said smiling. "Nice to see you too. How was the movie by the way?" I asked. "We just finished producing it yesterday. It went pretty great." he answered. "Hey guys I have a surprise for Brittany." Victor said. He turned on the TV and he started to play throwback clips of me when I was a cheerleader, my debut match, my first divas championship match, Roman's proposal, the first ever women's championship match, the unsanctioned match, and the elimination match. All the guys was watching me on the TV, especially Roman and Dwayne. I held my face in my hands blushing. "This was when I was a blonde. Ewww its so cringeworthy." I said laughing. Everyone was entertained by it. Now we was watching all my matches. It finished and he turned the TV off. "The reason why I wanted to show all of you this is because I wanted to highlight the greatest achievements that you had in your life. Brittany you are my best friend since we was in 6th grade together. You like a big sister that I've always wanted. I am so happy that you found love again. No matter what happens, you always have a big smile on your face that lights up the whole room. Thank you for being in my life Brittany." Victor said. I started to cry and we hugged. Roman's family was cooking and we all ate. Just then Joelle came in the room. "Brittany!" she yelled as ran to me and hugged me. "Joelle sweetie I've missed you." I said smiling. "I missed you too tomorrows the wedding." she said all excited. "Hey girls do you want to see my dress?" Joelle asked. We all said sure and we went with her to her room. She went in the closet and took out her dress.

 She went in the closet and took out her dress

"Joelle sweetheart that is so beautiful. Who gave it to you?" I asked. "My mommy and me went shopping and she picked it out." Joelle said. I nodded and we walked back in the living room. We was hanging out for a little bit and I went into Roman's room. I slipped on my pajamas and laid my head on the pillow staring up at the ceiling. I was thinking about the wedding. My thoughts was interrupted by Roman coming through the door. He laid in the bed with me pulling me close to him. "What are you thinking about?" Roman asked. "I'm thinking about how I get to marry the love of my life and that all of our friends and family will be there tomorrow." I answered. I fell asleep in his arms enjoying what I have because I can't see him until I walk down the aisle.

Hope everyone likes this chapter. Something tragic happened to my family, but I'm trying to keep it positive. Hope everyone has a great day and a piece of advice. Cherish every moment that life has given you because you don't know what you got till it's gone.